R U Crazy STAGE NAME FOR 'SEXUAL DISEASE''

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ADVISORY

United States

#1 May 9, 2010
just found out about the so called person using R U Crazy name on this topix, has or has had some type of disease. it is not suppose to be told by health department, but when anybody gets something this bad i think it should be told, so people will know not to have sex oral, or regular with them. you must be one of those people that think ''heck'' if i am sick with a disease i want to make everyone i can sick with it also. everybody that knows this person ''BEWARE''
Dr-Phil

Pikeville, TN

#2 May 10, 2010
well how in the hell are we supposed to know who r u crazy is? being how that is a stage name.. ur a dumb ass congradulations!! you deserve a dumbass medal!!
Grrr

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 12, 2010
Jr. And Debbie Ferguson living next door to Dr. Macmanus office. Anybody who believes in your views like they do are welcome over anytime
R U Crazy

Graysville, TN

#4 May 23, 2010
Advisory I'd be careful if I were you. That is the kind of talk that could bring a libel suit your way. It is bad enough to spread something like this around about someone if it is true but when it is nothing more than a BOLDFACED LIE, you'd better pray I never find out who you are!!
Vet

Jonesboro, GA

#5 May 24, 2010
ADVISORY wrote:
just found out about the so called person using R U Crazy name on this topix, has or has had some type of disease. it is not suppose to be told by health department, but when anybody gets something this bad i think it should be told, so people will know not to have sex oral, or regular with them. you must be one of those people that think ''heck'' if i am sick with a disease i want to make everyone i can sick with it also. everybody that knows this person ''BEWARE''
This is a little harsh , isn't it ?
info

Pikeville, TN

#6 May 24, 2010
aids is in our county and std over 400 people have aids in dunlap news from the health dept
R U Crazy

Graysville, TN

#7 May 24, 2010
info wrote:
aids is in our county and std over 400 people have aids in dunlap news from the health dept
Well I am NOT one of them!!!!!!!!!!
Vet

Jonesboro, GA

#8 May 24, 2010
R U Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
"RUC", where did this come from and who are the people mentioned in Post #3 ? I have seen almost the same post , word for word , but I can't remember where .
Vet

Jonesboro, GA

#9 May 24, 2010
R U Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking of post #1
R U Crazy

Graysville, TN

#11 May 25, 2010
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
"RUC", where did this come from and who are the people mentioned in Post #3 ? I have seen almost the same post , word for word , but I can't remember where .
I have no clue Vet, most likely some idiot who has choked down one too many Vicatins. There are people on here who THINK they know who I am and what I am about but they have no idea. So I just let them ramble on but something like this I cannot tolerate because it is a total lie and people should keep their mouth shut if they don't know what they are talking about and/or can't speak the truth.

You and I have disagreed on some issues and probably always will. But we have enough respect for each other not to go and start spewing garbage like this. I may not agree with you on everything Vet, but I respect you as a person and you are entitled to your opinion just as we all are. I would NEVER spew verbal trash like this about you or anyone. Some people simply have no manners whatsoever!
R U Crazy

Graysville, TN

#12 May 25, 2010
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking of post #1
There were no names mentioned in post #1.?????
Vet

Jonesboro, GA

#13 May 25, 2010
R U Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no names mentioned in post #1.?????
I thought I said post #3 . Good morning . I have more to say about your last post .
R U Crazy

Graysville, TN

#14 May 25, 2010
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I said post #3 . Good morning . I have more to say about your last post .
Shoot but make it quick. I am getting tired. Been a long day.
Vet

Jonesboro, GA

#15 May 25, 2010
R U Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot but make it quick. I am getting tired. Been a long day.
OK . The people who were mentioned in Post #3 , do you know them . I am 99% sure that I have seen that exact posy #1 before , word for word . It is on some blog somewhere . Might be a way to identify . I will help you whip his ass . No , as misguided , lol , as you are ,this is an abomination that I do not condoNR , no one would . Karen seems to be aFTER YOU TOO . mAKE A SHORT ANSWER AND HIT THE SACK .
R U Crazy

Graysville, TN

#16 May 25, 2010
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
OK . The people who were mentioned in Post #3 , do you know them . I am 99% sure that I have seen that exact posy #1 before , word for word . It is on some blog somewhere . Might be a way to identify . I will help you whip his ass . No , as misguided , lol , as you are ,this is an abomination that I do not condoNR , no one would . Karen seems to be aFTER YOU TOO . mAKE A SHORT ANSWER AND HIT THE SACK .
No Vet; I do not know Jr. or Debbie Ferguson. I don't even know where Dr. McManus (I probably misspelled that) is. I have an idea who Karen is but it is not my aim to expose anyone on here. All I do is get on here to discuss some issues that I feel are important to our county and once in a while; a little humor never hurts ay? I don't intend to hurt anyone but there are some who are obviously out to hurt me but I won't give their sorry asses the satisfaction of chasing me off this site. TO HELL WITH THEM!!! I have as much right to be on here as anyone and you know Vet that if someone will discuss an issue with me in a civil, respectful, manner; I will do the same my friend even if I disagree with the person's viewpoints. Thank you and good night.
Evil rules Pikeville

Pikeville, TN

#17 May 26, 2010
ADVISORY wrote:
Do you know that some people even innocent children contract aids? Some get it through sex, while others get it by helping people that are bleeding or hurt.Some get it by needles or being raped. I know a person who had a family member die of aids. She was raped. I don't know the person you are reffering to on this site, but it seems childish and a stupid vendetta. Grow up and know that there are alot of people who suffer from this. Not all of them are what you say. "whores". Knowing what I know, and knowing how others see people who have aids and how they treat them, I would not purposely ruin some one elses reputation just for shits and giggles.
Vet

Jonesboro, GA

#18 May 26, 2010
Evil rules Pikeville wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know that some people even innocent children contract aids? Some get it through sex, while others get it by helping people that are bleeding or hurt.Some get it by needles or being raped. I know a person who had a family member die of aids. She was raped. I don't know the person you are reffering to on this site, but it seems childish and a stupid vendetta. Grow up and know that there are alot of people who suffer from this. Not all of them are what you say. "whores". Knowing what I know, and knowing how others see people who have aids and how they treat them, I would not purposely ruin some one elses reputation just for shits and giggles.
Exactly , "ERU" . Totally agree .
myth buster

Pikeville, TN

#19 May 26, 2010
ADVISORY wrote:
I would like to know who told you these types of things, was it someone at the health dept. did they give a name?
myth buster

Pikeville, TN

#20 May 26, 2010
Hippa regulations could get a health official fired.
myth buster

Pikeville, TN

#21 May 26, 2010
I am scared os aids as the next person, but if I had it I wouldn't want some nurse telling people my health history. Isnt that illegal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Denney Coleman 9 hr Al Henry 3
Lisa Gore IS A BAD PERSON (Feb '11) 11 hr Tiffany 19
John Maynor a thief Wed Judgement Day 14
Meth on valley view and Big spring gap rd (Jun '14) Wed Country girl 23
josh brewer havin a baby? (Apr '11) Tue CW 17
Is it true about Josh Brewer? (Apr '11) Tue CW 14
Pikeville Government Workers Dec 21 Tweety bird 6
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web