jennifer smith pregnant

jennifer smith pregnant

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sky

Pikeville, TN

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Who is the daddy?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
I've been seeing her around with her baby and she is looking real Good I'd love too get with that is she available
hmmm

Pikeville, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
123 birdsandthebeas wrote:
I've been seeing her around with her baby and she is looking real Good I'd love too get with that is she available
If you have pills I'm sure of it!
Hello

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 30, 2012
FYI she is clean. She is with someone very happy and one great mother. Jenn plz don't let this get to you ignorant people just like to run there mouth
hmmm

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Hello wrote:
FYI she is clean. She is with someone very happy and one great mother. Jenn plz don't let this get to you ignorant people just like to run there mouth
She's lying to you
Hello

Irmo, SC

#6 Dec 4, 2012
It's not about whether she tells me or not! However you can talk to her, look at her and you can tell she is clean.
ITS AMAZING

Dunlap, TN

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Its amazing how you little bird minded people want to talk about people, and it is because you are jealous or you want to be her. Now which is it? And for your info a drug head would not gain weight and look as good as she does. BIG DIFFERENCE!
HeHe

Stanley, NC

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah pick on someone your on size. Anyone would die to have her figure and looks. They are so many people that don't take care of their kids but everytime I see her she has hers. She is going to school making something of herself. So quit being jealous and get a life. Don't let these people get to you girl they are jealous.
hmmm

Pikeville, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Hello wrote:
It's not about whether she tells me or not! However you can talk to her, look at her and you can tell she is clean.
Then how come when I was in the store a while back she reached in her pockets to get her money and put it on the counter and there were xanaxs and other pills on the counter?
ITS AMAZING

Dunlap, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2012
How do you know what those medications look like hmmm, jealous are we!!!!
hmmm

Stanley, NC

#11 Dec 14, 2012
ITS AMAZING wrote:
How do you know what those medications look like hmmm, jealous are we!!!!
My grandmother takes them. I also do some drug screening at my job. Jealous of a pill head? Never! I have a full time job and a life to live.
ITS AMAZING

Dunlap, TN

#12 Dec 14, 2012
I too have a full time job, and your point is, you have a jealousy issue with jenifer because if you didn't you would not be on here talking smack and making yourself look like a butt!!!!
HeHe

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Why are you snooping in your granny's medicine. My other concern is why do you keep showing up where she is? I know she is pretty but come on.
Interesting

Pikeville, TN

#14 Dec 15, 2012
HeHe wrote:
Why are you snooping in your granny's medicine. My other concern is why do you keep showing up where she is? I know she is pretty but come on.
And just WHY IS ANY PART OF JENNIFER SMITH'S LIFE any of YOUR business??? If she is pretty as you think, then yes, you definitely have a jealousy problem! You can see it in your posts. You need to focus on YOUR life and quit worrying about someone else's medicine cabinet, where someone else is, and in general, TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN LIFE! What other people does or does not do is not subject to YOUR approval! Think about that, huh?
HEHE

Dunlap, TN

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Jennifer is my first cousin let alone basically my sister. So it is my business. Because ask anyone in Bledsoe, the Smith family is a close family when you mess with one of us, u mess with all of us. I know she is pretty, because all us SMith's and all their family's are pretty. Isn't that right It's Amazing. I have a life, first my family second mine. So what you thank about that. You are the one who starte this post. Do I need to say more. You need a life and leave the Smith's alone. We don't look for trouble, and we don't want any trouble. But we stick up for each other, especially someone who wants to start crap about something they know nothing about. So please do us a favor and stay out of your granny's medicine cabinet and please get a life of your own and don't worry about us.
Bucky

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2012
I know alot of the Smith family? Some are hard on the eyes, some have a bad smell to them? I`m not saying they all are like the one`s I know but the one`s I do know are like that? You all have a great Christmas an a Happy New Year an take a bath?
HEHE

Dunlap, TN

#17 Dec 16, 2012
You must have the wrong Smith's I take a bath and pay for my own water. Bucky aren't you a Smith yourself their. You don't want to talk about family like that. You really neer know who your talking about, bc I have backed you before. I am the Smith from Dunlap and about the same age. So you have a Merry Christmas and watch who talking about bc you never know in these small towns. You don't want to go there about baths now do you?
ITS AMAZING

Dunlap, TN

#18 Dec 17, 2012
HeHe You are exactly right! People it is Christmas, My whole family takes a bath,and are clean. And If you are smelling someone it might be yourself! You might have been in Hmmm's grannys cabinet? Degree works fine. Happy Holidays.
Been N. Cider

Pikeville, TN

#19 Dec 20, 2012
I'm sure all of you have your own opinions, but I can guarantee you one thing. She is running around with Nathan Bayless. I know for a fact he got her on a needle. Idk if she is a reg needle user, but I do know she's done it a few times. I also know that that baby has been with her 70% of the time I know when she does drugs. I know also for another fact, she is playing Aree Smith for his money. Then when she gets it she goes and buys drugs with Nathan and several other needle junkies with that baby boy in the back seat during. You can say what you want , but I know all of the above is 100% true. Jennifer is beautiful, but she will play all her bf's and friends to get drugs and money. If she cleans up I'd Love to be her friend again. I guarantee I know this girl better than anyone guaranteed!!!!!
REALLY

Dunlap, TN

#20 Dec 21, 2012
If this is all true?! Been N. Cider then you should have reported her to DCS. Because you have witnessed this it makes you just as guilty and neglectful as her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Republicans Hippocrits? 59 min stfu 3
Carson camps flag 1 hr Land Owner 103
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 2 hr Bi Curious 631
reallytf 3 hr ABSOLUTELY 5
ron witt 14 hr check around 2
Radio Station WUAT (Mar '09) Sat wrong lady 29
who will run for city mayor Sat great 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages