For former and current BCHS students

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JustMeToday

Dunlap, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Time for some GOOD comments about our teachers & other school staff.(NO haters, plz!)

Who's your favorite teacher/staff member @ BCHS? And why are they your favorite?
oldtimer

Dunlap, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2010
Have lots of good memories from BCHS as a student and the teachers were great with my children and one grandchild that has graduated from there. I visit occasionally now and think there are some great teachers there today.
Anyone who chooses to teach must have compassion for our youth.
Our youth are great students also--I think our students and teachers are great and should be treated with respect.
Janet

Dunlap, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2010
I graduated in 1998.One of the best staff members I recall was Jeanetta Guy(also my great-aunt) who worked in the office.She was a really sweet lady.She passed away in 2008.I love and miss her so much!
BIG E

Dunlap, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2010
well i would say the best teacher i had in school who many people didnt like but helped me alot was Mr Nipper kudos lesie and thanks.......House
Appreciate

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2010
My favorite teacher in school was Mr Reagan by far. Ms Rains was very close second.
Ron

Akron, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2010
I always liked Mary Ellen Harding. She was always very kind to me, supportive, and a good Spanish teacher.
Nurse

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Jan 28, 2010
Graduated in 98. Loved Mrs. Ridleys energy. She made it fun to learn. Never dreaded giong to her class. Who could forget Mrs. Picketts's Earth to first period. Think I would retake algebra just to hear her say that again. The ones in school don't realize it but they better enjoy, it flys by.
FARMERS WIFE

Pikeville, TN

#8 Jan 28, 2010
Graduated in 2000. My Freshman year a new teacher came to BCHS. His name is Dennis Bagwell. He taught World History and was great at it. He left my junior year. Mrs. Pickett was also a great teacher. I loved it when she referred to us as "gang".
donny L

Dunlap, TN

#9 Jan 28, 2010
i love the lunch at school in the 1970s
student

Dunlap, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2010
Mr.Reagan is the best teacher i have ever had
KickItUp

Dunlap, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2010
I graduated in '09. Mr. Nipper was my favorite! Then Mr. Brock & Mr. H. Roberson. And I agree, time flies so quick. I still miss my sophomore year~!
truckers wife

Dunlap, TN

#12 Mar 9, 2010
i was a freshman in 1986 And the teacher that was the best in my book was Ms. Green she has remarried now not sure what her married name is But she made me want to learn
Old School

Cordova, SC

#13 Mar 10, 2010
Ms. Green and Ms. Fields were excellent English teachers. They encouraged us to do our best and challenged our skill level.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 10, 2010
Ah Ms. Harding was never the same after we made sweet love.
Ron wrote:
I always liked Mary Ellen Harding. She was always very kind to me, supportive, and a good Spanish teacher.
uncle

Warwick, RI

#15 Apr 6, 2010
I grad. In (don't laugh) 1979 and gotta say miss robinett was my favorite. . Then miss green and ms. Fields . What great ladys . Had some of todays teachers in school then . Becky Deakins (ridley) a beautiful girl .
current student

Dunlap, TN

#16 Apr 6, 2010
My favorite teachers have to be Mr.Moore, Mr.Reagan, Mr.Hudson, and Mr.Warden. you learned alot in their classes.
1961 pikeville

Pikeville, TN

#17 Apr 7, 2010
current student wrote:
My favorite teachers have to be Mr.Moore, Mr.Reagan, Mr.Hudson, and Mr.Warden. you learned alot in their classes.
Miss robinett,dated nina freeman,the most beautiful girl that ever passed through bledsoe high school.Guess david thought so too.
BCHS Alumni

Dunlap, TN

#18 Apr 7, 2010
Ann Fields & Gail Green were the 2 best teachers I had while I was in school. I also like the little old lady who took the money at the lunch counter, she was always very nice & help us less fortunate kids out while we were in school, I think she was a dodson
confederate patriot

United States

#19 Apr 7, 2010
Big Liar wrote:
Ah Ms. Harding was never the same after we made sweet love.
<quoted text>
big liar that was the best comment of the year lol though I never had Blake Roberson as a high school teacher he was my favorite elementary school teacher and a great musician
Class of 98

Spartanburg, SC

#20 Apr 8, 2010
The best teacher I ever had while at BCHS was Mr. Bagwell! I thought he was soooo funny. He left to go teach closer to home but I used to laugh so hard while he was teaching us. I learned a lot because he made it fun! I am a teacher today because of the influence of him and several other teachers throughout my life. Blake Roberson was also great. I had him for homeroom one year. He was a good teacher with compassion and caring for all of us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Wilson sells bad meth 17 min Rockwood 21
Keefer 22 min Omg 1
Working Girls 27 min Entitlement 101 4
Smithville Strip Club 1 hr Jennifer 15
No Bra's Worn. Legal Or Is It Nudity? 1 hr Sam 8
mark and angie lee Fri you know i am right 3
Bloody Bledsoe (Feb '12) Jun 22 the hunter 74

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance