Next Last
misty

Dunlap, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Anybody know who the lucky person is?
Jailbird blanket hugger

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I hope she loves to be embarrassed , she will have a lifetime of it.
misty

Dunlap, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Jailbird blanket hugger wrote:
I hope she loves to be embarrassed , she will have a lifetime of it.
The late R B wife.
Jailbird blanket hugger

Jasper, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Perfect couple
shame

Greer, SC

#5 Feb 18, 2013
She sure went from a highly respected man to the least respected man. Tells you something about her.
Congratulations

Franklin, NC

#6 Feb 18, 2013
The wedding was beautiful! The sheriff and his Bride make a wonderful couple! The boys think a lot of Jimmy and it seems to be a happy family! Leave this Family alone they have been through enough!! Enough with the negative comments!!!
Hello People

Dunlap, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Congratulations wrote:
The wedding was beautiful! The sheriff and his Bride make a wonderful couple! The boys think a lot of Jimmy and it seems to be a happy family! Leave this Family alone they have been through enough!! Enough with the negative comments!!!
Morris is a piece of crap....
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2013
And Christy Brown (now Morris) is SUCH a trophy and piller of morality? definitely well matched. karma!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Pikeville enjoys electing a clown to distract attention from our crime & corruption.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2013
In a cashier line at a neighboring county, I heard a customer and clerk mocking Bledsoe Co & the sheriff. Embarrassing Bledsoe is the laughingstock of southeast TN.
misty

Dunlap, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Big Liar wrote:
In a cashier line at a neighboring county, I heard a customer and clerk mocking Bledsoe Co & the sheriff. Embarrassing Bledsoe is the laughingstock of southeast TN.
Got worst today::
Congratulations

Cary, IL

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Big Liar wrote:
So what do you call former Hamilton county sheriff Billy Long who got caught up in a money laundering/illegal-gambling/or dering payment from Indian store owners to cover it up?!?!?!? All Jimmy did was get into a little scuffle trying to defend his self and you idiots are ready to burn him on a stake!!! I am proud to have a sherif that will stand up to bully's and defend hisself! Now that says something about his character and toughness as a law enforcer!
Hello People

Dunlap, TN

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call former Hamilton county sheriff Billy Long who got caught up in a money laundering/illegal-gambling/or dering payment from Indian store owners to cover it up?!?!?!? All Jimmy did was get into a little scuffle trying to defend his self and you idiots are ready to burn him on a stake!!! I am proud to have a sherif that will stand up to bully's and defend hisself! Now that says something about his character and toughness as a law enforcer!
People like you are clowns like the Sheriff. I am sick and tired of people like you making excuses for a piece of crap. The little scuffle came after he was told by a neighboring Sheriff not to get in trouble in his county ever again. But you make a good point.....I think he should be burned at the stake. Lets count the ways clown lover. Falsifying records in his initial run for sherif (check); using county vehicles for personal business (check); hiring a convicted felon (check); missing narcotics (check); allowing felons to carry guns (check); allowing a deputy to sexually assault a jailer (check); hiring a nit wit who pulled over a real police officer (for no reason) while en route to training (check); misappropriation of county funds (check); kickbacks from dog fights (check); adultery (check); hiring another nit wit who used to teach (until it was found that he had a propensity to have sexual contact with underage girls (check); letting people free from jail prior to there release date (check)...and, wait for it....arrested for what you think he was burned at the stake for. As for you, you are a pathetic piece of crap like your cousin Jimmy Morris, the worst form of scum. I am positive you have an inmate number to go with your dumb ass self. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING THIS TURD MORRIS IS A GOOD GUY WHO WAS DEFENDING HIMSELF.
Tweaker

Dunlap, TN

#14 Feb 19, 2013
I love him. As long as certain people's palms are greased blind eyes are turned. The heet was getting pretty heavy where I used to live. Thank you God for cops who can be cool with some stuff as long as I'm not hurting anybody. You people need to lay off him. I think everyone is just jealous of his success.
Congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic

Dunlap, TN

#15 Feb 19, 2013
It's not so much what our cops have done but what they haven't done. If a cow gets out or someone is walking around at night it'll get taken care of by our cops. But any other crime is pretty much free to pass as long as you're on the cops good side! Hamilton County sheriff got caught because it's a city. Small town corruption doesn't get caught so easily. What Jimmy was doing in Sequatchie Co was rubbing it in their faces. He went out of his way to get in trouble. Burn him at the stake? No. But he will not get my vote or my family's vote.
Congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic

Dunlap, TN

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Mayor, sheriff, EMS director... no wonder Pikeville is a ghost town. People keep putting buffoons in charge.
misty wrote:
<quoted text>Got worst today::
Ashley

United States

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Jimmy is a hottie!!!!
Congratulations

Belvidere, IL

#18 Feb 20, 2013
pathetic wrote:
It's not so much what our cops have done but what they haven't done. If a cow gets out or someone is walking around at night it'll get taken care of by our cops. But any other crime is pretty much free to pass as long as you're on the cops good side! Hamilton County sheriff got caught because it's a city. Small town corruption doesn't get caught so easily. What Jimmy was doing in Sequatchie Co was rubbing it in their faces. He went out of his way to get in trouble. Burn him at the stake? No. But he will not get my vote or my family's vote.
<quoted text>
First of all you idiots have it all wrong! No one told Jimmy not to be in Dunlap! He has the right to go there just as everyone else. He was not there to look for trouble. It was the Dunlap police that wanted trouble.
haha

Dunlap, TN

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Of course he has a right to be in Dunlap. But he already started trouble there before. Everyone knows this. Anyway it won't be an issue when he's voted out of office.
Congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you idiots have it all wrong! No one told Jimmy not to be in Dunlap! He has the right to go there just as everyone else. He was not there to look for trouble. It was the Dunlap police that wanted trouble.
wrong u idiot

Ashburn, VA

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not have the right to go to another county and embarrass our county. He is an elected official of the highest authority . He is held publicly to a higher standard. You haven't a clue what you are talking about. He and his new wife deserve each other. Neither of them have any respect in this county. She is a who're who cheated on her first husband. Ole Special ED degree Jimmy isn't smart enough to predict his future. They both are cheaters. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure this one out. What a joke!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Keck and baby mommy adrienne 1 hr Boo whooo 5
Hahaha Amanda Wilson got caught!!!! (Nov '14) 2 hr Somewhoknows 3
Charley jo sherrill 3 hr SM lol 19
Kmart: Who is doing who? 4 hr Fred 9
hillbilly Sun hillbilly 2
Brandi Skiles Aug 26 Heard 3
4 running for the District 1B seat on School Board Aug 25 Voter 2

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance