Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,613)

Showing posts 52,241 - 52,260 of58,318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Religious Fanatics are literally ruining this Nation & are just as much of a danger to this Country & all it's Citizens, as any "Jihadist" that might cross our border!
If you think that Religious Fanaticism, with no common sense, isn't a Mental Illness, just read some of these Posts carefully! It's pathetic & NOT what Jesus would do, nor what God would approve of!
Good

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

pdmerritt wrote:
Your christ was hijacked in Constantinople Turkey..that's a fact..you have bowed to to a mortal man ever since..and yes...you pay him twice..he fooled you..is still fooling you..twice...my last word on the subject..
So glad...
Good

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
They are legislating Morality. I CANNOT be done! All it does, is keep Teens ignorant to the consequences of having sex, which in turn, will cause more unwanted pregnancies & STD's, ruin more young People's Lives & cause pain, hardship, & suffering, needlessly!
Yep, our little darlins are screwing like rabbits, and no one wants them educated. I know this because I am the cool aunt and they tell me more than I want to know. I give them uncensored advice, and hope for the best!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

WarriorJudge wrote:
Actually, I do believe at one time RR said that she did not believe in organized religion. That doesn't mean that she doesn't believe in GOD, just that she believes that one doesn't need to go to church to believe in GOD. The "questioning Christian" comment I think goes more towards questioning the churches' more than questioning the existence of GOD.
That is just my take on it.
You're right, but it means much more than that. Having attended many different Churches of many different Religions, in my younger years, I came to the conclusion, based on what I saw & heard, that they were ALL intrepreting the Bible & God's Teachings, based more on what would benefit them & their particular Religion, than anything else...that they're primary mission was not to "spread God's Word", but to compete for the most Followers of their specific Christian Denomination & to control People's Lives, for their own Self-Serving reasons!
That is NOT what God intended, nor would he be pleased, IMO!
Good

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Religious Fanatics are literally ruining this Nation & are just as much of a danger to this Country & all it's Citizens, as any "Jihadist" that might cross our border!
If you think that Religious Fanaticism, with no common sense, isn't a Mental Illness, just read some of these Posts carefully! It's pathetic & NOT what Jesus would do, nor what God would approve of!
Agree again. They are one crazy bunch of MFers.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
They are legislating Morality. I CANNOT be done! All it does, is keep Teens ignorant to the consequences of having sex, which in turn, will cause more unwanted pregnancies & STD's, ruin more young People's Lives & cause pain, hardship, & suffering, needlessly!
I tell you what we can just let Sandusky head the sex ed department since you obviously have no problem with how kids are instructed in sex. It is not the schools job to do this. It is the parents.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
This country was built by religious people and made the strongest country in the world by religious people. It is being destroyed and has gone downhill considerably since the bleeding hearts started getting their way. You liberals do not believe in families, punishment, or personal responsibility. You talk like you do to get votes then you do the opposite. Just like your precious Obama lied to get in office and is still lying to try to get re-elected.
Good

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you what we can just let Sandusky head the sex ed department since you obviously have no problem with how kids are instructed in sex. It is not the schools job to do this. It is the parents.
News Flash: The parents are not doing it because they think their "little angels" aren't doing it! And the "little angels" are not telling their parents that they ARE! With hearing it in the schools it at least gives them some anonymity while learning how to protect themselves.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Sassy's only religion is cyber space.Her great leader is Mother Jones and all news wires.
She would try to tell what God would want?? He sure would not approve of woman spamming any article on molestation,gays,sex,rape,murd er etc as she does.
NOR would our Lord want a woman to get on cyber space,name all the orifices in HER body and how to use them sexually to reproduce.Some things are not to be broadcast.
Nor would HE approve calling people BASTARDS as she has done nor making fun of their manhood which HE created in HIS own image..Never tell me she is a spiritual person.Whatever is spewed from the lips is coming straight from the heart.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Good wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: The parents are not doing it because they think their "little angels" aren't doing it! And the "little angels" are not telling their parents that they ARE! With hearing it in the schools it at least gives them some anonymity while learning how to protect themselves.
If the parents are that naive then maybe they deserve what they get. The problem is and has been for a long time that the parents are not doing their job. The reason that my parents did not have those problems with me is because I knew what would happen if I tried it and what could happen if I succeeded. This is what you get from the "free love" generation. Taking God out of schools has done more harm than good. So thank your draft dodging hippie liberals for what is happening.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Hi NTMD8OR,I like your style.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, anonymity is part of the problem. Personal responsibility made me very dependable as a teen. My girlfriends parents told me on many occasions, through the years, that they were not worried as long as she was with me.

But now, it seems, you believe that Sandusky was just an educator giving those boys sex education. I guess you approve of his methods too and want more like him.

You don't tell children how to do something then expect them not to do it. In this case they instructed the kids in order to get them to do it instead of something else and falsely instructed them that oral sex was the same as abstaining. Must be from the Bill Clinton dictionary of sex. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman....Miss Lewinsky" Yeah I just got a BJ from her... That is not sexual relations??? Well it is in my book. My kids knew, as did I, how wrong it was.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Hi NTMD8OR,I like your style.
Hi there.. thanks. just the way I was raised.. I was a good son.. I think the military and the other guys in it corrupted me for a while...LOL
YouAreDisingenuo us

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Sassy's only religion is cyber space.Her great leader is Mother Jones and all news wires.
She would try to tell what God would want?? He sure would not approve of woman spamming any article on molestation,gays,sex,rape,murd er etc as she does.
NOR would our Lord want a woman to get on cyber space,name all the orifices in HER body and how to use them sexually to reproduce.Some things are not to be broadcast.
Nor would HE approve calling people BASTARDS as she has done nor making fun of their manhood which HE created in HIS own image..Never tell me she is a spiritual person.Whatever is spewed from the lips is coming straight from the heart.
You have God confused with your grandmother. God is not a prude who is easily shocked by certain words. Nor would HE really need you to be the interpreter for him when every person has intellect and a soul.

And if an unthinking simpleton like you can set herself up as the spokesperson of the ONE TRUE GOD and believe it and have some others who believe it too---<shaking head>
Good

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>If the parents are that naive then maybe they deserve what they get. The problem is and has been for a long time that the parents are not doing their job. The reason that my parents did not have those problems with me is because I knew what would happen if I tried it and what could happen if I succeeded. This is what you get from the "free love" generation. Taking God out of schools has done more harm than good. So thank your draft dodging hippie liberals for what is happening.
The kids don't deserve what they get from their bad teaching. It has nothing to do with draft dodging, hippie liberals. It is all about this generation of parents wanting to give their kids everything they want to keep them out of their hair, but don't want to teach them anything about work, responsibility, or accountability because it may inconvenience the parents lifestyle! This generation needs to be taught all this and more to survive, and they are not being taught any of it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>If the parents are that naive then maybe they deserve what they get. The problem is and has been for a long time that the parents are not doing their job. The reason that my parents did not have those problems with me is because I knew what would happen if I tried it and what could happen if I succeeded. This is what you get from the "free love" generation. Taking God out of schools has done more harm than good. So thank your draft dodging hippie liberals for what is happening.
This from a Person who has openly admitted, more than once, that he & his Wife, when he was married, practiced a "Swingers" Lifestyle! What a Hypocrite!
I guess he "got Religion" when he got too old to live that Lifestyle. But, he said that he stopped it when he got divorced because those "Swinger" Groups only wanted Couples!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Here are some more names of educators who gave sex education to their students.. I could have put a lot more here but got tired of typing.

BURT BLOOM
ERICK CALI
EDWARD CASCIO
ERIC CHASANOFF
MICHAEL DALTON
LAURA DELLATTE
GENAYE ESPOSITO
TATEK EWART
STANLEY FELDMAN
ALEXIS GRULLON
WILLY LARAQUE
KASTRIOT NDREU
PETE ROSADO
WILLIAM SCHARBACH
NORMAN SIEGEL
ANDREW TROUP
STACY SCHULER
ABIGAIL HOLLOWAY
ADRIANNE HOCKET
ADRIENNE LAFLAMME
ALISON MOSBECK
ALISON PECK
ALLENNA WARD
AMBER JENNINGS
AMBER MARSHALL
AMIRA SA'DI
AMY BECK

Just more reasons why sex education should not be included in school curriculum.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

YouAreDisingenuous wrote:
<quoted text>
You have God confused with your grandmother. God is not a prude who is easily shocked by certain words. Nor would HE really need you to be the interpreter for him when every person has intellect and a soul.
And if an unthinking simpleton like you can set herself up as the spokesperson of the ONE TRUE GOD and believe it and have some others who believe it too---<shaking head>
ANd why have you made the same post to Spazsy???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there.. thanks. just the way I was raised.. I was a good son.. I think the military and the other guys in it corrupted me for a while...LOL
It didn't take them long, considering you were only in the USAF for two and a half years, until your Brother-in-Law was going to have you sent to an Asian Country that you didn't want to go to, because you couldn't get along with your Superiors. So, at that point, you "fell" & got a medical discharge! That's the Story you told me! Whether it's true or not, who knows? Lying is what you do best...& my guess is the ONLY productive thing that you've ever done!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, our little darlins are screwing like rabbits, and no one wants them educated. I know this because I am the cool aunt and they tell me more than I want to know. I give them uncensored advice, and hope for the best!
So you are the enabling "cool aunt" who they confide in and you do not let their parents know?? That makes you worse that the kids are. Your priorities are severely out of sync as well. Your responsibility is to let your brothers and sisters know what their kids are doing when you learn about it. NOT side with the kids.

I am sure that if your kids do something and you find out that your sibling did not tell you what they knew, there would be hell to pay. Let's imagine that your child got pregnant, or got an STD or even died from drug usage and you discovered that your sis knew about the behavior and was just being "the good aunt" and did not tell you about their behavior. Your own admissions here say that you would be fine with your sis afterwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,241 - 52,260 of58,318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min Irving 123,793
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Get Real 8,461
TeaParty4Ever-Please Read LuminaryMurder (May '13) 10 hr Who 5
Should someone start a petition to get Jimmy Mo... (Jun '13) 11 hr seriously 69
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pikeville, TN (Jul '10) 11 hr dont 90
Paul Bailey drafted White county wheel tax 18 hr Truck Driver 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr Wassssup 8,503
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••