Mary Ellen Hatfield
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OHead

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 2, 2011
Does anyone out there know anything about Mary E. Hatfield?
yessir

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 2, 2011
OHead wrote:
Does anyone out there know anything about Mary E. Hatfield?
she is a drunck and will take u for the ride of ur life, u will b broke asap
yessir

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 2, 2011
she likes men of anyage, she will lie and fake being sick....
OHead

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Do you know if she is still in Pikeville? What about her brother "Joe Jr." What do you mean fake being sick? I've heard all those things too--just didn't know if they were true or not.
yessir

Crossville, TN

#5 Jan 2, 2011
well she is still in pikeville, living in her parents house. she helped take care of them joe jr. is rich and lives in GA. u can find him in FB. Well she told ppl. that she had breast cancer, she does have ms. maybe. but no she didnt have B.C.She loves her beer, lots and lots of it. till she gets to foamin at the mouth. I've seen it with my on eyes, and it made me sick.
yessir

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2011
oh yea, joe jr. dont have nothing to do with her.
OHead

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jan 2, 2011
What happened to her? She used to be--well everything! I don't understand her dad gave her everything whats her problem?
OHead

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jan 2, 2011
What happened to her daughter? Stephanie Roberson was her name. Steve Roberson is her dad
SAD

AOL

#9 Jan 13, 2011
yessir wrote:
well she is still in pikeville, living in her parents house. she helped take care of them joe jr. is rich and lives in GA. u can find him in FB. Well she told ppl. that she had breast cancer, she does have ms. maybe. but no she didnt have B.C.She loves her beer, lots and lots of it. till she gets to foamin at the mouth. I've seen it with my on eyes, and it made me sick.
People need to take care of their own lives and not worry about others. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Alcoholism is a disease and is nothing to laugh at. Instead of talk about people, pray for them. Judge ye not lest ye be judged.
yessir

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 29, 2011
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
People need to take care of their own lives and not worry about others. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Alcoholism is a disease and is nothing to laugh at. Instead of talk about people, pray for them. Judge ye not lest ye be judged.
yes but when she has stole off of ur poor dead daddy, like she d her on, than mayb u will understand, I have pray for her, but she will pay by our savior. so will her daugther.
Forgive

AOL

#11 Jan 30, 2011
yessir wrote:
<quoted text> yes but when she has stole off of ur poor dead daddy, like she d her on, than mayb u will understand, I have pray for her, but she will pay by our savior. so will her daugther.
Joe Hatfield loved Mary Ellen & Stephanie so much. We have to forgive or God will not forgive us. No one is perfect and those of us who are saved are just sinners saved by grace. I had known Joe & Dorothy all of my life and it broke my heart when they died. Let's all forgive and live by God's word.
Stephanie

Dunlap, TN

#12 Feb 27, 2011
Noone knows what "mary ellen hatfield" is all about better than me, and noone has been down that road as many times as my children and i have. But i am not here to bash my mother. i am here to tell "forgive" thank u and "yessir" that u must not know me or my poppaw. he was my bestfriend-my mother& father and most of all my HERO.I am now 38 and miss my poppaw more than i can sometimes handle.I loved and still love and respect my granfather with all my heart so "yessir" GET A LIFE.my grandfather would never waste his time on gossip and if u knew him or my mother and i u would know he saw no wrong in me...ever.and as blind as that seems it was wonderful. god has him now and he still looks out for me and my children. again THANK U FORGIVE i think i know who u r.(barbie) if so I LOVE AND MISS U
someone that knows them

Dunlap, TN

#13 Feb 27, 2011
i happen to know the hatfields...joe, dorothey ,mary ellen, and stephanie.i been in this town for very long time and if there is one thing i can say that is the gospal truth ... there is not one family in this town that can say they have not done anything wrong.so quit running your mouth and goto to the bathroom and wash the dirt off YOUR OWN FACE. THERE IS GOOD IN ALL ...JOE HATFIELD NEVER HAD A PROBLEM FINDING IT IN ANYONE.
concerned

Dunlap, TN

#14 Mar 4, 2011
Speaking of Mary Ellens daughter, Stephanie, i heard that Joe Hatfield is Stephanies daddy also that is why she looks and acts deformed and retarded just like her mom and her daughter is the same way. All 3 of them probably all belong to Joe Hatfield. The truth be known about it.
stephanie

Dunlap, TN

#15 Mar 4, 2011
speaking of ignorance .... i mean concerned... my mother my children(3girls btw not just 1) were all blessed to have joe hatfield as our grandfather(in mine and my girls case in my momz father) and only in this town would someone even think something much less say something so blatenly STUPID...as far as retarded (i have a college education and graduated with a 3.9 from hixson,my children are not only brilliant and beautiful they r nothing shy of ROYALITY.jealousy is a bi**h. but there is help. unless of course u r a bailey or some INBRED type like the baileys then all i can say is we will pray 4 u and if u let me know where 2 send them...MY FAMILY AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU AND YOURS WITH TOOTHBRUSHES AND TOOTHPASTE!!!!! O...and"forgive"[aka teefy princess] thanks 4 everything i have u and ur granny in my prayers i hv loved u since i can remember and assume i always will. anmd concerned FU** OFF:):)
stephanie

Dunlap, TN

#16 Mar 4, 2011
O BTW CONCERNED...MY FATHER IS STEVE ROBERSON MY GIRLS FATHER IS STACY MCMILLEN AND MY MOM OF COURSE FATHER IS JOE HATFIELD...IM sure my dad or stacy will be more than eager to meet u and explain our family tree that is if ur 2 scared to ask me yourself;):)
lol

Santa Barbara, CA

#17 Mar 10, 2011
did anyone see mary ellen hatfield on the front page of the paper? How funny :-) What a retard. A bunch of inbreded crackheads, is what that family is. Druggies and Alcholics
So Sad

AOL

#18 Mar 11, 2011
lol wrote:
did anyone see mary ellen hatfield on the front page of the paper? How funny :-) What a retard. A bunch of inbreded crackheads, is what that family is. Druggies and Alcholics
How unGodly and childish and cruel to kick someone when they are down. Instead of talk bad about her why don't you pray for her. Alcoholism is a real and sad disease. Everyone has their own faults and problems. No one is perfect. And I'm not sure if you know what imbred means but they are not imbred. I have known this whole family all of my life and I love them dearly. I will be praying for you also because by talking bad about others tells me that you need prayer too.
OOPs

Dunlap, TN

#19 Mar 11, 2011
Thought it was in bad taste to post that picture in the paper. She needs our help, not poke fun at her. Shame Shame.
For Real

Dunlap, TN

#20 Mar 11, 2011
OOPs wrote:
Thought it was in bad taste to post that picture in the paper. She needs our help, not poke fun at her. Shame Shame.
SHE needs to help HERSELF. The "disease" as it is called is a personal choice and her choices haven't been wise. Don't place blame for the picture appearing in the paper because if anything might get her attention, surely looking at herself will! She has had help from her family for years to no avail. Yes, pray for her that she will have the strength and WANT TO to straighten HERSELF up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Beaty politicking for Fentress county she... 11 min Dr Phil 2
Fast food cooks putting pecker hairs in people'... 31 min puke 2
Do you think 400 firework stands are enough for... 36 min ccc 6
Women who shave their buttholes 37 min maude 47
Rachel Wilson sells bad meth 15 hr Rockwood 21
mark and angie lee Fri you know i am right 3
Bloody Bledsoe (Feb '12) Jun 22 the hunter 74

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance