just wondering

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#21 Jun 20, 2010
any updates on the situation? The Bledsonian does the poorest job on news that I have ever seen...at least since the paper in school!
Dr Demento

Pikeville, TN

#22 Jun 21, 2010
House fire?????? A.K.A."Jewish Lightning"=$$$$$$
student of hers

Spring City, TN

#23 Jul 10, 2010
Ive been moved out of bledsoe for a while so I dont knoe the whole story on the fire and the theft, but i had her for a teacher 3 different times and she always seemed more interested in the students drama than she was teaching. Just because she had medical problems doesnt mean she should get away with crimes she should be fined or get community service or something.
concerned

Dunlap, TN

#24 Jul 24, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuse for stealing.
Mental Illness will make you do things you never thought of doing before. Don't be a hater when you know nothing about the Mentally disabiled. Pray you never have a brain injury.
Jason the ET

Dunlap, TN

#25 Jul 24, 2010
Brenda Brown really does need help.
just wondering

Smyrna, TN

#26 Oct 17, 2010
again, checking and nothing in BBanner. What's her status? she seems to have several issues with the law but nothing happening. Also, to her family. The postings say nothing happens because of who she is...assuming it is who her family is...any insight?
crazy at home

United States

#27 Oct 27, 2010
just moved into town, read alot about this person, how is it that somebody can do all of this and the judge and lawyers just turn their heads and let her walk off scott free? where i come from if you break into people's houses if you didn't get shot, you did get put in jail and had to serve time and pay the people back every dime and then some plus court fees and put on probation. this person must have alot of money.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#28 Oct 27, 2010
When one puts so much investment into the community they get some slack. Ain't that a crazy concept?
james

Moyock, NC

#29 Aug 19, 2011
now she has not only burned her house down but killed her mother in law and mother in laws sister
hope she rotts in HELL
outraged

Dunlap, TN

#30 Aug 19, 2011
Oh but that's not how it works here. She steals and it's ok. She burns her house down and it's okay. She kills people and apparently it's OKAY. Damn where can I sign up to be Brenda Brown? lol
james wrote:
now she has not only burned her house down but killed her mother in law and mother in laws sister
hope she rotts in HELL
For What

Dunlap, TN

#32 Aug 20, 2011
Jason the ET wrote:
Brenda Brown really does need help.
I don't know who committed this cowardly/evil murder. BUT IF ANYONE EVER NEEDED HELP, IT WAS THOSE TWO OLDER SISTERS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES, TOOK CARE OF EACH OTHER AND WERE GOOD PEOPLE!!!!

It seems that everytime anyone gets in trouble, they are MENTALLY ILL and should not be held accountable. Bullshit! Accountability and responsibility should be put back into our everyday thinking. I am not saying that no one ever did something bad because of their mentality but 99% of that "defense" is an easy crock! If anyone is so mentally ill that they "can't help themselves", then explain to me how they function in every other aspect of life??? Life is choices and everyone should be held accountable for the choices they "choose" to make. Just my opinion.
outraged

Dunlap, TN

#33 Aug 20, 2011
so has anyone even seen brenda brown in the last few days?
Gipson

Dunlap, TN

#34 Aug 20, 2011
She was at funeral home thursday and at funeral on friday
Ya ThInK

Dunlap, TN

#35 Aug 21, 2011
mr rite wrote:
Everybody knows in bledsoe county that if you have money you don't go to jail LOL where have you been ?
Or if you have Howard Upchurch as your lawyer, judge or friend. Wonder if he will be the defending attorney in this case? Him and his little clique are such a joke!!!!
housewife

Dunlap, TN

#36 Aug 21, 2011
Since she has immunity, I need Brenda Brown to pull off a hit on my ex. What's her asking price?
red

Dunlap, TN

#37 Aug 24, 2011
Where did she teach school?
yep

Novato, CA

#38 Aug 25, 2011
got her
SERIOUSLY

Dunlap, TN

#39 Aug 25, 2011
No immunity now
TRUTH

Dunlap, TN

#40 Aug 25, 2011
Heard they got her last night and towed her car in but this is just hear say for now !!!!
john

Novato, CA

#41 Aug 25, 2011
she does not remember

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone took a dump in one of the dressing room... 37 min Lol 3
Remember when people bought p_orn at the Flea M... 38 min Lol 3
Two officers of the Sequatchie County Fair Arre... 52 min Jessica 29
End of an Error Countdown! 1 hr Bayless 62
attention women of Facebook 1 hr creep 19
Best restaurant in ceossville 1 hr Realcritic 27
Remember how people used to act like heathens o... 1 hr Remember 1

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance