wondering

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

if you know this woman stay away from her, she borrows money then never pays it back, she steals anything she can get her hands on, she has a good husband but he needs to leave her, he will never have anything if he stays with her, she lies on everyone just to try and get them into trouble so she can keep herself out of jail,
a friend

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

she takes more pills then anyone i've ever seen. She will get in debt with the dope boy then use bubba's entire check to pay her pill debt. not to mention how many times she has been pulled over for driving while messed up on pills. They always have to move because she never pays her bills she w=always buys pills. Bubba is a wonderful person and he will never get anywere in life with Lisa by her side. Bubba better watch his little girl. I know for a fact that lisa has her taken pain pills already.
I Know her

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

lisa is not a bad person just has alot of messed up ways. her drug addiction is the main cause. ever since her brother died she has been off to the races...thats a fact. but as far as tiffany goes kids r going 2 be kids but i dont care who u r IT IS NOT OK 2 GIVE YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS OF ANY KIND NO MATTER HOW OLD THEY ARE.kids learn from example "you r a product of your enviorment" so she is destined for deswtruction if bubba does not wise up
brenna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

i have known her for a while and yes she is a liar about anything. she has stolen money from the guard rail company and is always in court about one thing or another, she is a snitch also, she will tell on people and make up lies about people just to try and get out of trouble herself, bubba must be just like her for him to put up with her, and tiffany has a guy that lives with her now, what a christian bunch of people,
stacy

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

i know her well and she is a trouble making piece of crap. she runs across dayton mountain all the time to buy and sale pills, she won't work, she has no friends, because everyone she talks to she will try and get them into trouble, she is sorry
stacy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

she steals my medicine every time she comes to visit, i wish she would stay away from my house, but she is in my family, so guess i am out of luck, she is bad news always has been, she will steal and cheat everyone, and there has never been any truth come out of her mouth, if she is speaking she is lying
tiffany

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

if any1 gotta say crap about us say it to are face if u dnt then ur bad as i thought but i got a wonerful son thank u he is my world an i can take a drug test an tell yal im clean thank u but anyways fuk u all u are just jelious
patty

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

tiffany wrote:
if any1 gotta say crap about us say it to are face if u dnt then ur bad as i thought but i got a wonerful son thank u he is my world an i can take a drug test an tell yal im clean thank u but anyways fuk u all u are just jelious
you are a child who was raised by 2 low life pill popping parents who have to steal from everybody they know. your dad is just as sorry and worthless as your mom, you and your brother didn't stand a chance from the day you were born, you were raised to work the system and live off of welfare, bet you are drawing food stamps and a check from the little boy you had. lay down have a kid and get paid by the government. but at least you don't steal cheat and lie like your parents do to everybody.
Some People

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

patty wrote:
<quoted text>you are a child who was raised by 2 low life pill popping parents who have to steal from everybody they know. your dad is just as sorry and worthless as your mom, you and your brother didn't stand a chance from the day you were born, you were raised to work the system and live off of welfare, bet you are drawing food stamps and a check from the little boy you had. lay down have a kid and get paid by the government. but at least you don't steal cheat and lie like your parents do to everybody.
Who, in your mind, do you think YOU are? When did you get to the point that you have a right to say this kind of thing about anyone? Did we all miss the announcement that God had appointed you judge over everyone except yourself? This post is wasted because you will not have a clue as to what it means. Have you considered the Golden Rule or do you even know what it means? If this same post had been posted about you, how would you feel? Just saying!!
tiffany

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

OK PATTY whoever u r tell me who u are an say this shit to my face cuz i heard there is nothin wrong in gettin foodstamps the govnerment made it but if u r women enough u will say it to my face cuz if not ur more of a pusy then i thought
stacy

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

tiffany wrote:
OK PATTY whoever u r tell me who u are an say this shit to my face cuz i heard there is nothin wrong in gettin foodstamps the govnerment made it but if u r women enough u will say it to my face cuz if not ur more of a pusy then i thought
tiffany, there is nothing wrong with getting food stamps if you can't work or lost your job, and need help, but to just lay on your back, get pregnant, have a kid so you qualitfy for food stamps and a check is just wrong. You have learned from the best, your mom has taught you well on how to work the system. when are you gonna have another kid, you know you could get alot more food stamps and a bigger check with every kid you have, so just lay back and have a ton for you are able to work, but i guess you are gonna follow right in your moms footsteps and live off of the government. i would say you still haven't got a license to drive yet either, your mom lost hers a long time ago and sleeps with the right people to get out of paying her fines, i knew 6 years ago when i came over to see you some that you were gonna be just like lisa, my mom told me to get away from you and i am glad we had that big fuss so i could see exactly what you and your mom is. try getting a JOB, and support you and your kid for yourself instead of making tax payers pay for all your back time
Tiffany

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Stacy if that's really you. I don't get a check unless its from your daddy . I spend it all on my kid o at least I got my kids unlike you may have them now you haven't had them all your life an I wonder who's gonna be the first in your family to get pregnent would it be Jordan which she thinks she is or would it be Christaina hmmm idk I'm voting for Jordan anyways I love you an god bless yu but bout my kid he taking well care an yours hmmm not so good I guess love ya have a nice day see ya soon
lol

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Tiffany ...if u ever get to chatt ..look me up ...roxy would love to see u .
Wow

Salina, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Simply amazing.Seems to be the description of half the people i meet in pikeville.So whats new? Are lives so dull here that one must involve themselves in others business? Or is it living by proxy/jealousy that makes the gossip so attractive? I knew brains were small here,but wow!
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

who is roxy? I see rite now stacy u ant got nun to say.
Tiffany

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday

wondering wrote:
if you know this woman stay away from her, she borrows money then never pays it back, she steals anything she can get her hands on, she has a good husband but he needs to leave her, he will never have anything if he stays with her, she lies on everyone just to try and get them into trouble so she can keep herself out of jail,
this is bubba I bet you would like to know
Tiffany

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday

stacy wrote:
i know her well and she is a trouble making piece of crap. she runs across dayton mountain all the time to buy and sale pills, she won't work, she has no friends, because everyone she talks to she will try and get them into trouble, she is sorry
well eat your words know lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 42 min BOiaF 123,932
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr ahop71 58,242
who will win the 2014 bledsoe county mayor race 3 hr Sunshine 16
What y'all think bout Smoke Johnson 11 hr yallthink 1
Should someone start a petition to get Jimmy Mo... (Jun '13) 11 hr C Clark 73
Mechelle Johnson (Jan '11) 11 hr ashley 25
Who are you going to vote for Bledsoe county ma... 23 hr C Clark 0
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••