have u heard

Dunlap, TN

#1 May 24, 2010
Has anyone heard about Jeff Roberts getting killed in accident today?
AbC123

Pikeville, TN

#2 May 24, 2010
I heard it happened on Deweese Rd, he hit a tractor....like I said thats what I heard. Is he the guy who used to be with Kim Herd, Vivians dad? So sorry to the family
just saying

Dunlap, TN

#3 May 24, 2010
AbC123 wrote:
I heard it happened on Deweese Rd, he hit a tractor....like I said thats what I heard. Is he the guy who used to be with Kim Herd, Vivians dad? So sorry to the family
yes it is him ...it happened near A&H.
Just Me

United States

#4 May 25, 2010
yes it was Jeff Roberts he came up to fast on a tractor that was driven by a young man named chad davis... kim and jeffs mom were so tore up they had 2 make them go 2 bed and i was told it messed jeff up so bad they said it was not a good idea to view the body but this family can use all the prayer u can give those kids loved their father and we will be greatly missed by all *RIP JEFF*
info

Dunlap, TN

#5 May 25, 2010
How is the other guy? I hate it for Jeffs family and most of all his kids!! I pray for all of them!!!
vivian herd

Dunlap, TN

#6 Jun 21, 2010
Thank you all for your kind words i dont know who you are but yes it was my daddy jeff roberts and i will miss him very much there will be a benefit june 26 5:00 at west end church thank you all.
mystery machine

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2010
yes it was a tragic accident i that it happen.I feel sorry for all his family even his girl friend amanda. wasnt her ccar he was driven she takin it realy hard to her and her kids to. they thought the world of jeff and to you vivian my heart goes out to you darlin I will keep you and your family in my praryers and you to amanda wasnt they engaged .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know tuck keener ? (Jan '16) 4 hr Clifty river 7
Racists at BCHS 4 hr Intensity 35
Glen walker got shot 4 hr Clifty river 1
arian nation is coming to pikeville. 5 hr Clifty river 4
Glen walker 5 hr Clifty river 14
School System 14 hr Eatsumsoap 30
Chinese restaurant 15 hr Beast 13

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance