Since: Jul 09

Pikeville, TN

#1 Jul 3, 2009
I just moved here, and i've already heard a lot about some of the ppl here. those ppl being:
robert tucker. david brooks, and a couple other's who's names i cant remember...
I'm looking for some friends to make...
would these be some good ppl to make friends with?

Pikeville, TN

#2 Jul 3, 2009
i heard robert tucker loves gays lol so if your homo go for it

Pikeville, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2009
you lair... if i was near you i would kick your @ss...

Pikeville, TN

#4 Jul 4, 2009
btw.... how the hell do you know my name vonmonkey...?

lakeland F.L

#5 Jul 14, 2009
indeed

lakeland F.L

#6 Jul 14, 2009
man just ask when you wanna meet any of us we would gladly meet you in town. oh come to band camp!!!!!!!
Heather

Pikeville, TN

#7 Jul 14, 2009
Vonmonkey wrote:
I just moved here, and i've already heard a lot about some of the ppl here. those ppl being:
robert tucker. david brooks, and a couple other's who's names i cant remember...
I'm looking for some friends to make...
would these be some good ppl to make friends with?
these i think would be some of the best but crazy friends you could ever make lol they dont care what you think of them and they will stand up for what they believe in and their friends. so yea they would be great people to make friends wit
Connie

Pikeville, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2009
lol... how funny. Well, David being my son, and this group of boys are a good group of boys. However, when you make of them mad, it will be known and the problem will be addressed. lol... however, this usually involves getting slapped in some form, shape or fashion. So if you want to make friends with this group, lol, you have to take to consequences. Atleast the boys work it out, unlike most girls want to end the friendship. But as the boys go, befriend them at your own risk.
BOGOBOOBS

Pikeville, TN

#9 Jul 14, 2009
Bryan_B wrote:
man just ask when you wanna meet any of us we would gladly meet you in town. oh come to band camp!!!!!!!
So are you inviting trouble to band camp? That sure doesn't sound like a good idea..Come on boys this is silly stuff, go outside and do something useful with your time...
Connie

Pikeville, TN

#10 Jul 14, 2009
BOGOBOOBS wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you inviting trouble to band camp? That sure doesn't sound like a good idea..Come on boys this is silly stuff, go outside and do something useful with your time...
lmao.. no.. not inviting trouble... its just their way of knocking sense into some people...
The do something useful with their time, they used to sk8 but now they get their little band together and practice. They are not trouble makers
Smarter than U

Graysville, TN

#11 Jul 14, 2009
who cares!! This is a stupid thread you idiots!
BOGOBOOBS

Pikeville, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2009
Smarter than U wrote:
I would have to agree on this..

lakeland F.L

#13 Jul 15, 2009
Smarter than U wrote:
indeed

lakeland F.L

#14 Jul 15, 2009
BOGOBOOBS wrote:
<quoted text>
no i am not inviting trouble to band camp ma'am to be honest if any trouble should happen we would kindly ask the person to leave. also band camp is outside we practice marching while playing. you could come support the band and join band boosters or just stop being negitive not all people cause trouble
Heather

Pikeville, TN

#15 Jul 15, 2009
Bryan_B wrote:
<quoted text>
no i am not inviting trouble to band camp ma'am to be honest if any trouble should happen we would kindly ask the person to leave. also band camp is outside we practice marching while playing. you could come support the band and join band boosters or just stop being negitive not all people cause trouble
I have to agree wit this because not all people cause trouble. I see Bryans point in invitin vonmonkey to come to band camp because there are not alot of people that come or join the band anymore and we need all the people we can get. There is adult supervision and any trouble that is caused is always dealt wit by Hudson.
BOGOBOOBS

Pikeville, TN

#16 Jul 15, 2009
Bryan_B wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, glad to hear that. By the way I really enjoy the band, so I wish you the best and looking forward to hearing you guys play at the games this year. I wasn't negative just thought it was a bad idea to want to cause trouble at a school function.

lakeland F.L

#17 Jul 15, 2009
BOGOBOOBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, glad to hear that. By the way I really enjoy the band, so I wish you the best and looking forward to hearing you guys play at the games this year. I wasn't negative just thought it was a bad idea to want to cause trouble at a school function.

OK i see what you meant oh the show this year might be aerosmith but not sure and i am glad you enjoy the band
BOGOBOOBS

Pikeville, TN

#18 Jul 15, 2009
Bryan_B wrote:
<quoted text>
OK i see what you meant oh the show this year might be aerosmith but not sure and i am glad you enjoy the band
I really think you guys don't get enough support from the administration, but you do have a teacher that will stand up for you and help you in anyway. I hope you guys will remember that and take the time to tell him what a good job he is doing and just how much it means to you that he does so much for you. Like I said you guys at least add some excitement to the games. Looking forward to seeing your show this year. Make us proud.
goldie

Dunlap, TN

#19 Nov 26, 2010
BOGOBOOBS wrote:
<quoted text>
you tell them old gal bogoboobs and stinky panties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kenny summers again (Jan '11) 22 hr Youareinbred 26
Tall Handsome Mysterious Man 23 hr FatStinkyHarryBalls 13
possible 23 hour aday lockdown at bccx (Mar '14) Sun sherry 28
Jeremiah Swafford Sun FatStinkyHarryBalls 9
caty johnson Sat kellon 1
Diane Anderson Sat Another friend 4
What's up with the under cover black Durango ?? Sat Eyeinthesky 3
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE