First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI12

Dunlap, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Who is the biggest freeloader in Blesdoe County?
hippy shake

Dunlap, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2012
upchurch
help

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2012
its hard to tell,so many on food stamps and welfare,i guess you would have to go by their weight
Suzyq

Dunlap, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Thought a freeloader was someone that would not work and lived off anyone that they could..Lazy, sorry, good for nothing, scumscuckin trash!!! too lazy to even get food stamps.
fyi

Dunlap, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2012
lots of young ones around like Kyle Wilson
asking

Dunlap, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Just take a lok around you can lots of em
justsayin

Dunlap, TN

#7 Oct 12, 2012
I think some freeloaders think the person or their family has money
what3v3r

Dunlap, TN

#8 Oct 13, 2012
kyle wilson is probably the biggest one in bledsoe county. he's so lazy and nasty mcdonalds wouldnt even hire him. he lives and bums off everyone in town starts crap and drama thats bull crap and thinks he's better than everyone
freeloadin

Dunlap, TN

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Ya'll must know my mother-in-law biggest freeloader I know..... Always looking for a handout
who3v3r

Dunlap, TN

#10 Oct 14, 2012
fyi wrote:
lots of young ones around like Kyle Wilson
he thnks the smith girls family has money and will try to get his nasty hands on it anyway he can
what3v3r

Dunlap, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2012
who3v3r wrote:
<quoted text>
he thnks the smith girls family has money and will try to get his nasty hands on it anyway he can
little does he know they dont have money brianne actually works for her money
truthful

Dunlap, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Her grandparents are real nice people. I had her grandmother for a teacher and she was one of my favorite. real sweet and will do anything for you and loves her grandchildren!!! I know she helped me and she helps Bri with anything she wants or needs But they are not rich they work for what they have. They did let Bri live in that big house they have in town.
fyi

Dunlap, TN

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Heard the stepmother that got fired from the prison for misconduct has talked Bri into movining in to their house so she can see Kyle everyday. The stepmom likes the men Maybe she likes them lazy too.
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#14 Oct 21, 2012
If you want to see freeloaders just drive past the food stamp office. I bet half of them have been on foodstamps for years.
TeaPartyforNEVER

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2012
TeaParty4Ever wrote:
If you want to see freeloaders just drive past the food stamp office. I bet half of them have been on foodstamps for years.
Are you sure you are not just being sour because you were denied for the service? I know some pretty awesome people that work hard for a living and still qualified for them.
polecat

Dunlap, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2012
TeaParty4Ever wrote:
Naa. I've been told that you could find the bigest part of them hanging out at tractor supply in dunlap...! and also the leader of the freeloaders is the "manager" of the big tractor supply in dunlap...! What about that Mr {Eric} Swafford?
worker

Pikeville, TN

#17 Dec 8, 2012
FYI12 wrote:
Who is the biggest freeloader in Blesdoe County?
mexicans.
Laughing

Midway, TN

#18 Dec 8, 2012
polecat wrote:
<quoted text>
Naa. I've been told that you could find the bigest part of them hanging out at tractor supply in dunlap...! and also the leader of the freeloaders is the "manager" of the big tractor supply in dunlap...! What about that Mr {Eric} Swafford?
doesn't Eric Swafford own what is or was Warrior Market? He is a very weird man, in my opinion anyway.
Laughing

Midway, TN

#19 Dec 8, 2012
I feel like when he asks for my ID, that he will ask for my birth certificate too. Lol!
mike

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2012
TeaParty4Ever wrote:
And your first in line every day..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hwy 111 5 min Stupid 3
So Republicans snuck in a provision that specif... 6 min Inquiring Minds 6
judge larry warner (Jul '10) 9 min Della Mae 209
Local Politics Do you approve of Larry M. Warner as General Se... (Sep '12) 11 min Della Mae 50
Gracie Frazier Wed Dean_Gullberry 2
News Bledsoe County Woman Charged With TennCare Fraud Wed Dean_Gullberry 1
Long Wait at Piggly Wiggly Wed Dean_Gullberry 3

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages