Whose going to the games this year

Whose going to the games this year

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

mike

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Iknow i am..
me me me

Inman, SC

#2 Aug 10, 2012
so am i....cant wait
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2012
By games you mean those sports that promote homosexuality? Good luck not getting a tornado through your houses!
donna

Lexington, SC

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Heh Mike saw you in Pikeville yesterday and you looked just as goofy as ever. LOL
mike

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
donna wrote:
Heh Mike saw you in Pikeville yesterday and you looked just as goofy as ever. LOL
Whats your point knot head....
mike

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2012
TeaParty4Ever wrote:
By games you mean those sports that promote homosexuality? Good luck not getting a tornado through your houses!
The reason you dont go is because they dont allow beer there at the games...
mike

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Weather washed it out friday rescheduled the jamboree at 5 today at jasper..
donna

Stanfield, NC

#8 Aug 12, 2012
Mike my point is you are as stupid as you look
Robert

Pikeville, TN

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Way to go Donna and he is my brother lol.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 13, 2012
donna wrote:
Mike my point is you are as stupid as you look
Yeah maybe but at i least i can get smarter but you cant do anything about how ugly you are-so put a bag over your head and keep AMERICA beautiful...
mike

Cookeville, TN

#11 Aug 13, 2012
Robert wrote:
Way to go Donna and he is my brother lol.
UH H i wouldnt talk...
donna

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Robert is way smarter than you Mike.
Not Nice

Pikeville, TN

#13 Aug 14, 2012
donna wrote:
Robert is way smarter than you Mike.
Whether you might be right or not, does it really matter? However, you are certainly not showing any "smarts" by posting comments like this about anyone but rather a poor image of yourself along with a sad/cruel heart. I hope, for your sake, that your life and attitude will improve. God bless you and I hope your day is good!
mike

Pittsboro, NC

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Not Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you might be right or not, does it really matter? However, you are certainly not showing any "smarts" by posting comments like this about anyone but rather a poor image of yourself along with a sad/cruel heart. I hope, for your sake, that your life and attitude will improve. God bless you and I hope your day is good!
She cant help herself because she still plays the game that they played in high school thumbing her nose down on people she doesnt like.To be honest if it is the DONNA i know she didnt think the sun came up until she did....
mike

Pittsboro, NC

#15 Aug 14, 2012
donna wrote:
Robert is way smarter than you Mike.
DONNA i could care less and neither does anyone else-its time you grew up and if you got a problem say it to my face otherwise SHUT UP....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roberson family in Pikeville. 51 min realfloopyguy 1
Andy brock (Jul '13) 10 hr Andy brock 8
Porno (Oct '13) 21 hr Arcturus 24
Bill Wolfe, pastor of Lee Station Baptist (Oct '14) Wed Arcturus 43
Fun Facts About Israel (Jan '12) Wed USS LIBERTY 4
Tall quiet guy at Save a Lot? Tue Person of interest 1
Cody whiteside? Mon JCD 1

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages