I hope he gets voted out too.
cold springs

United States

#4 May 3, 2010
4 more years for Jimmy !!!!!!
Tell Us

Dunlap, TN

#5 May 3, 2010
Anyone who wants 4 more years of Morris has to be family.... Opppppps, or some other thug.
Former Deputy

Dunlap, TN

#6 May 3, 2010
I worked for Bob and Morris. Worked with Thompson and Evans. Feel as though Cooke is well qualified. And I can say without hesitation that Morris is without a doubt the worst person for the job. He does not care about anyone other than his family and close friends; has a IQ in the low single digits; and does not treat people fairly when it relates to the law. Ask one of the 20 or so deputies that used to work for the idiot, they will tell you alot about your beloved moron! I did not vote for him before and would not vote for him if there were no other options.
cold springs

United States

#7 May 3, 2010
Tell Us wrote:
Anyone who wants 4 more years of Morris has to be family.... Opppppps, or some other thug.
why would anyone want swafford
cold springs

United States

#8 May 3, 2010
Former Deputy wrote:
I worked for Bob and Morris. Worked with Thompson and Evans. Feel as though Cooke is well qualified. And I can say without hesitation that Morris is without a doubt the worst person for the job. He does not care about anyone other than his family and close friends; has a IQ in the low single digits; and does not treat people fairly when it relates to the law. Ask one of the 20 or so deputies that used to work for the idiot, they will tell you alot about your beloved moron! I did not vote for him before and would not vote for him if there were no other options.
talk about taking care of family ain't that what bob did for Brooks when he let him run a methlab in his barn for the twelve years he was in office what a joke
Former Deputy

Dunlap, TN

#9 May 3, 2010
Your assumption that I will vote for Bob is clouded by your own thoughts on Morris. I would vote for a circus clown before I would vote for Morris and I certainly would not vote for someone who was beaten by the rodeo clown with a special education ged.... Bledsoe County deserves someone who will be fair and consistent. Bob and Morris are neither. Here it is.... Vote Thompson.
Former Deputy

Dunlap, TN

#10 May 3, 2010
and just for giggles I am going to vote for Mr. Cooke in the Primary....
Mrs Houston

Pikeville, TN

#11 May 3, 2010
thats funny considering you must have forgot to mention half of the county is meth labs that morris looks over wouldn't want to cut his money in half is what you meant to say !
BLONDIE

Dunlap, TN

#12 May 3, 2010
IF YOU DONT NO BY NOW THAT BOB SWAFFORD IS THE ONLY MAN FOR SHERIFF! YOU NEEDTO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! AS FOR BRINGING BOBS SON INTO THIS WITH SUCH A $##%^&%$(*))&^&% LIE JUST SHOWS YOUR HEADS UP MORRIS ASS!!
cold springs

Pikeville, TN

#13 May 3, 2010
BLONDIE wrote:
IF YOU DONT NO BY NOW THAT BOB SWAFFORD IS THE ONLY MAN FOR SHERIFF! YOU NEEDTO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! AS FOR BRINGING BOBS SON INTO THIS WITH SUCH A $##%^&%$(*))&^&% LIE JUST SHOWS YOUR HEADS UP MORRIS ASS!!
you must still be on some of that dope brooks use to cook i use to run with brooks i know what im talking about i seen it first hand you dumb ass
cold springs

Pikeville, TN

#14 May 3, 2010
i aint got nothing against bob or jimmy but if were going to talk about somebody taking care of family i think it should be known that it happens on both sides
Voting Jamey

United States

#15 May 3, 2010
cold springs wrote:
i aint got nothing against bob or jimmy but if were going to talk about somebody taking care of family i think it should be known that it happens on both sides
Good point. I hate to say it but I think next time will be the time to beat Jimmy Morris.
east valley road

Pikeville, TN

#16 May 3, 2010
cold springs wrote:
4 more years for Jimmy !!!!!!
I hope when Jimmy goes to sleep tonight waiting on his big day, he thinks back to all the hands he has shook and all the lies he has told for the past 4 years. How can someone call himself a man much less a Sheriff, when he goes as low as that? To us the people, it is our turn to speak this election, and vote this man out!
nightwatcher

Dunlap, TN

#17 May 3, 2010
Boy is that not a low blow bringing Bobs son into the picture now. I know Bob Swafford and Brooks. I worked for Bob and I know first hand how Bob worried about that boy. He was harder on him than anybody else. Anyways Brooks is not running for sheriff he couldnt if he wanted to he has been paralized for several years.
know it

Dunlap, TN

#18 May 3, 2010
nightwatcher wrote:
Boy is that not a low blow bringing Bobs son into the picture now. I know Bob Swafford and Brooks. I worked for Bob and I know first hand how Bob worried about that boy. He was harder on him than anybody else. Anyways Brooks is not running for sheriff he couldnt if he wanted to he has been paralized for several years.
I agree. I'm sure that Bob and his family has suffered lots of heartaches with brooks being paralyzed. I don't care who you're voting for that is a cheap shot!!!!! You need your arse kicked for bringing up his sons past and him laying there paralyzed. What a moron....I'm sure you got yours coming.
cold springs

United States

#19 May 4, 2010
All y'all s.o.BS need ur ass's kicked then for bringing up Jimmy's personal business and life yall just can't handle the truth sad pitiful bunch of small minded people
Think About It

Pikeville, TN

#20 May 4, 2010
I have been to at lease one of the three candidate forums that has been held in the area or had friends tell me about the others and who(meaning candidates)was there. As far as the County Mayor, Bobby Collier has been to all three. Now for the Sheriff's race, Jimmy Morris has not been to a single one;Thompson,Swafford,Pelfrey and Evans have attended only one while Cooke has attended all three. So THINK ABOUT IT, who cares and is willing to face the voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone took a dump in one of the dressing room... 8 min Irving 17
Leslie Stump 29 min Been there 6
will Trump hang for treason? 45 min Queen 40
STUDY: Crossville is the most MISERABLE place i... 53 min Queen 59
tobe smith at it again 1 hr Reverend Jim 8
Where all the hales Wed In tears 1
Problem with teacher at S. V. M. S. Tue Needing help--1 1

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance