Paula Brown Turner & Allen Turner

Paula Brown Turner & Allen Turner

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

furious

Wilmington, NC

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Had anyone heard anything about this.coupke?
Just me

Elora, TN

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Why? Paula is nice.
court reporter

Dunlap, TN

#3 Dec 23, 2012
they both were in court for breaking into somebody's home and pulling a gun on the owner, beat up the couple really bad, held them at gun point and rob them, the two browns are suppose to be divorced, but shacking up or just sharing same bed again. both are liars and trouble makers.
abc

Asheboro, NC

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Allen is a great guy and is not a trouble maker. He is a deputy that got hurt on the job. He is a great dad and loves to spend time with his children. Paula and Allen may be divorced but you still have feelings for someone if you never truly stopped loving them. Court Reporter what happened to them if you know so much? They are free on the road I saw them driving a new Escalade so they must be doing something right. How about mind your own business and let them mind theirs.
abc

Asheboro, NC

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Paula is a mother that loves all 3 of her children and will go to no limit to protect them. I heard the last baby's father was abusive and that she had to get out. Maybe that is the reason for the two of them living under the same roof and unless you are in the bed you don't know for sure they are sharing the same bed. Please don't drag someone through the mud its Christmas time.
furious

Dunlap, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2012
yea they are free...free on bond...allen had to pay a $20,000 bond and Paula had to pay a $50,000 bond....and the people that they went into there home are parents too, just glad that there child was not there at the time cause there is no telling what would have happened.
furious

Dunlap, TN

#7 Dec 27, 2012
do these people not feel guilty for almost killing some one? and ruining there lives? do they not realize that a child almost lost his parents? Allen is a deputy, well he should know the laws and that you could not break into some one home with a assault rifle and beat someone like that and shoot at them missing them by just a couple inches and not get into trouble. Do they think that nothing will be done? Do they think that they will just drop this case? i know i couldnt
joe

Dunlap, TN

#8 Dec 28, 2012
furious wrote:
do these people not feel guilty for almost killing some one? and ruining there lives? do they not realize that a child almost lost his parents? Allen is a deputy, well he should know the laws and that you could not break into some one home with a assault rifle and beat someone like that and shoot at them missing them by just a couple inches and not get into trouble. Do they think that nothing will be done? Do they think that they will just drop this case? i know i couldnt
Paula is a psycho path I've known her for years she needs to be committed to an institution somewhere with padded walls
cher

Pikeville, TN

#9 Jan 15, 2013
These people never bother anyone unless they bother them,which is what happened here.
nicole

Dunlap, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2013
you say that we bothered them, we never talked to them, i only talked to paula because she was dating my brother in law other than that i had no reason to talk to her and allen is kin to my fathers side of the family and i am 27 years old and til this day have never had a reason to speak a word to him so why in the hell would we bother them now??
Sailor

Dunlap, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Paula is mighty fine, after a long cruise.
stupid

Mount Juliet, TN

#12 Jan 16, 2013
nicole wrote:
you say that we bothered them, we never talked to them, i only talked to paula because she was dating my brother in law other than that i had no reason to talk to her and allen is kin to my fathers side of the family and i am 27 years old and til this day have never had a reason to speak a word to him so why in the hell would we bother them now??
If it was austin cagle that got his butt whipped, then good job! smart liitle man with a bad attitude and lazy as can be! This is why you dont go with another ans wife! Matthew looks like a big stupid alchol head baby. whats wrong with him? his eyes bug out and he looks deformed. is he an incest vistim? nicole, you just got into a bad, lazy trashy family with them people.
karen cagle

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jan 16, 2013
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>If it was austin cagle that got his butt whipped, then good job! smart liitle man with a bad attitude and lazy as can be! This is why you dont go with another ans wife! Matthew looks like a big stupid alchol head baby. whats wrong with him? his eyes bug out and he looks deformed. is he an incest vistim? nicole, you just got into a bad, lazy trashy family with them people.
Thank you very much for the compliment on my family. I am sure you live in a fine manson and have a job make at least 70,000. a year and there is not one skelton in your closet. It least this trashy family as you call us are not afraid to put names on as you will not. As far as my son Matthew if he is so ugly then what does that say to Paula's tast in men she couldn't wait to leave Allen to be with Matthew and she told our family that Allen was abusive to her and her kids and she was so afraid of him ther minute he got a settlement on his workmans comp. she ran right to him. Now stupid let me tell you a little bit what has happen to our family in the last year we lost a loving father, grandfather, and husband in march and (sweet paula) after 3 week of him being dead starting liying about all of us and him. Then when Matthew would not have here back after she walks ourt on him she and Allen beat his brother almost to death so unless you are part of this family or very close to this family please keep you opions to yourself.
stupid

Mount Juliet, TN

#14 Jan 18, 2013
you only post your nae when you choose too. some of the other posts are from you and your family. paula has mental problems I agree, and thats why she made up the allen beating her story. your husband died, and I hate that, but some things we bring on ourselves. we destroy our bodies by our own actions and then say poor me. there is more to the austin story and it will come out.
agreed

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
stupid wrote:
you only post your nae when you choose too. some of the other posts are from you and your family. paula has mental problems I agree, and thats why she made up the allen beating her story. your husband died, and I hate that, but some things we bring on ourselves. we destroy our bodies by our own actions and then say poor me. there is more to the austin story and it will come out.
She is a fruitcake everyone knows it. who is Austin?
karen cagle

Dunlap, TN

#16 Jan 18, 2013
stupid wrote:
you only post your nae when you choose too. some of the other posts are from you and your family. paula has mental problems I agree, and thats why she made up the allen beating her story. your husband died, and I hate that, but some things we bring on ourselves. we destroy our bodies by our own actions and then say poor me. there is more to the austin story and it will come out.
If and when is post something one here I aways post my real name I don't not hid behind a fake name like you. I was brought up not to say anything about someone unless I would say it to there face. Like I said befoe unless you are part of the family or freinds of the family or still yet you want to say something about the family please come to us and say it not on here we will gladly isten to you. Our family has been through enough in the year 2012.
nicole

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Jan 19, 2013
stupid wrote:
you only post your nae when you choose too. some of the other posts are from you and your family. paula has mental problems I agree, and thats why she made up the allen beating her story. your husband died, and I hate that, but some things we bring on ourselves. we destroy our bodies by our own actions and then say poor me. there is more to the austin story and it will come out.
every time that i have posted on here i put my name...i dont know who everyone else is commenting cause of course they wont put their name...i have no reason to hide anything from anyone...and yes paula makes up alot of stuff and then she convinces everyone else that its true so every one agrees with her...and we have never said poor me about anything....and you say that there is more to the austin story well i would love to know it all cause neither of us talked to them like i have said before i only talked to paula cause she was dating my brother in law and allen is kin to my father side of the family an i have never had a reason to tlk to the man in 27 years....and another question with allen being a cop did he honestly think that them doing this would be the right thing to do did he not think they would get in trouble?? Paula and allen can blow this off all they want it might be easy for them to do that...but not for me i get reminded of it everyday because of all the scars that i have to look at from where paula burnt me numerous times from her gun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to do 42 min Hmmm 1
Women who only take photos of themselves from u... 55 min Ivory girl 6
Who are the good people and who are the trashy ... (Jan '11) 5 hr christy 12
Bethel Fri Robert 9
Blondie at exxon (Oct '15) May 25 Hello 10
New to area May 25 Fairychild 5
Justin Mears May 24 Duh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages