|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>If you were, you didn't make it, somebody else did. But you want to take credit for it, which still makes you a Free-loader!

My guess is that your family knew , early on, that you'd never amount to a hill of beans and never be able to support yourself, so out of guilt and regret for bringing such a complete failure into this world, they tried to keep you from having to depend on anybody else for your basic needs to live...because they knew NOBODY would willingly provide it to a Monster like you!
Too bad one of them didn't get sterilized before you were born...but I'll bet they did immediately after!
Try again dear and if you keep guessing chances are you may get it right. News Flash! It's none of your business about my financial status but I will share this with you. Based on the little 900 square foot house and late 80's model car you own I could most likely buy and sell you all day long if I desired rental property in that terrible area you are located. You really, really shouldn't be so envious of what anyone else has by sitting around on your azz waiting for Obama to take my nice things and share with you because it just isn't gonna happen. You made the miserable life you lead so suck it up sister. Try to release the jealousy and resentment you have in your heart and enjoy these golden years instead of filling them with nonsense. Nothing is more unattractive than a 65 year old woman cursing, smoking and throwing out vulgar sexual suggestions.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be very easy to name just one then.
Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>You REALLY want to get into who turned who down. we've done that 3 times on Topix, so do you REALLY want to get into the whole sorted mess, again? You're the One who "claims" to have the wife, so do you really want to go there, AGAIN?
Honey I fear for your mental state at this point. What in the hell are you even talking about? You don't have the slightest idea of my sex. You may have drawn your on conclusion and thats fine but you certainly know nothing about my marital status and you never will. Again, it's none of your business. So now you have attempted to get me to tell you my net worth, my sex, my marital status and my location. Go for the gold honey ask me my name.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
And JOKER "Pete"...there's a limit to everybody's patience and you've reached mine!
I'm sure he nor anyone else sits by on pins and needles afraid of wearing your patience thin. Stop with the feeling of grandeur. No one gives a damn about you, your feeling, beliefs, cares or concerns. You aren't anything worthy of even so much as a thought.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, first you say in your post, "Payroll taxes consist of a whole lot more than FICA". So here we do agree, FICA is a payroll tax!
The definition of a tax is large, but part of it does include "taxes are collected for Social Security contributions"
I'll give your this one, and only because it's not a black/white issue(FICA is not a loophole for the rich) it's a given.
But now lets move onto something that is a black/white issue where the rich do get a tax loophole made especially for them.
That would be, "carried interest income" which is taxed at 15%.
Senate Democrats have tried and failed to force Executives to pay the normal tax rate of about 35%. If they did, that alone would bring in over $17 billion of new revenue over 10 years.
you said: " That would be, "carried interest income" which is taxed at 15%." is simply tax on investment income. Leave it to the dem/libs to brand it with another name to keep you guessing what it is. Nothing has changed. It is not labor income just income.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again dear and if you keep guessing chances are you may get it right. News Flash! It's none of your business about my financial status but I will share this with you. Based on the little 900 square foot house and late 80's model car you own I could most likely buy and sell you all day long if I desired rental property in that terrible area you are located. You really, really shouldn't be so envious of what anyone else has by sitting around on your azz waiting for Obama to take my nice things and share with you because it just isn't gonna happen. You made the miserable life you lead so suck it up sister. Try to release the jealousy and resentment you have in your heart and enjoy these golden years instead of filling them with nonsense. Nothing is more unattractive than a 65 year old woman cursing, smoking and throwing out vulgar sexual suggestions.
I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
Linda

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
FU
hunter

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

We all have to live,die and pay taxes so if you all want to argue at least find a topic worth arguing over you all can argue over government and taxes until you are blue in the face and it won't change a thing! In my opinion all politicians are going to hell because all they do is lie!!!!
gag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
ooooo I love it when she is pis ssed. love it some much. Your doing a good job frustrating the crap out of her,.
gag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you go back to doing your drugs. Your losing it again dearry. I miss morphina and mshurl. where are they now.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
Well you have to ask me those things. You really, really are nuts.
Poo Bear

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
You are permitted. Go ahead and say it and hurry up.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

gag wrote:
<quoted text>ooooo I love it when she is pis ssed. love it some much. Your doing a good job frustrating the crap out of her,.
If she wasn't such a controlling old cuss she wouldn't get her bloomers in such a pinch when someone calls her hand at her own games. She does it to herself. I'm nothing more than an aid in her self demise.
Real Woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

gag wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you go back to doing your drugs. Your losing it again dearry. I miss morphina and mshurl. where are they now.
I'm with you on that. I miss both of them too. They had real class.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Three hours later and it's still just junior high cat-fighting.

Moving along...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

People, you need to read this very carefully. You also need to understand that this is a totally different World that we're living in since 9/11 and it's not going to change back in your Lifetime, if ever,...and certainly not in mine.
This Childish whining and complaining that you do over small, comparatively, issues has to stop and you have to realize that you will probably NEVER have the Freedom that you once enjoyed!
It's NOT a Gov't. Conspiracy! It's a necessity to preserve some of the freedom that we used to have, to go about our Daily Lives, without being afraid of being killed, just trying to go to the Grocery Store or Walmart from Terrorists, who are dedicated to destroying us, our way of Life, and this Nation!
Al Qaeda Terrorists are now all over the world and they are growing in numbers...no longer are they just in the Middle Eastern Countries that seem so far away from us. They are literally on our Borders, as this Article points out.
Stop your Simple-Minded Foolishness over issues that aren't important, when our very Survival is at stake, as a Society and as a Nation!
----------
"U.S. Quietly Ramps Up Security Along The Canadian Border."

("Drones, Surveillance Towers, and other Markers of a Security State are on the rise in the North.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/U...
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Three hours later and it's still just junior high cat-fighting.

Moving along...
Please do. Move along that is.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
People, you need to read this very carefully. You also need to understand that this is a totally different World that we're living in since 9/11 and it's not going to change back in your Lifetime, if ever,...and certainly not in mine.
This Childish whining and complaining that you do over small, comparatively, issues has to stop and you have to realize that you will probably NEVER have the Freedom that you once enjoyed!
It's NOT a Gov't. Conspiracy! It's a necessity to preserve some of the freedom that we used to have, to go about our Daily Lives, without being afraid of being killed, just trying to go to the Grocery Store or Walmart from Terrorists, who are dedicated to destroying us, our way of Life, and this Nation!
Al Qaeda Terrorists are now all over the world and they are growing in numbers...no longer are they just in the Middle Eastern Countries that seem so far away from us. They are literally on our Borders, as this Article points out.
Stop your Simple-Minded Foolishness over issues that aren't important, when our very Survival is at stake, as a Society and as a Nation!
----------
"U.S. Quietly Ramps Up Security Along The Canadian Border."

("Drones, Surveillance Towers, and other Markers of a Security State are on the rise in the North.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/U...
"used". Roflmao. Perfectly ignorant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

"Folks, you better develop taste for Hot Tea because Coffee will robably get s expensive that most of us won't be able to afford it.
----------
"Guatemala Declares National Coffee Emergency."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57568519/...
Ice Hole

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Lite N Lively wrote:
"Folks, you better develop taste for Hot Tea because Coffee will robably get s expensive that most of us won't be able to afford it.
----------
"Guatemala Declares National Coffee Emergency."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57568519/...
WTF,are you British

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 min Geeze 8,937
Food stamps / welfare (Dec '11) 40 min Vet 58
republican party 1 hr come on 10
sexual relations with a kid 1 hr big laugh 14
Thomas Watson 10 hr lier 21
James Aaron Swafford aka Jim 23 hr idk 2
ed jordan Wed Big Mama 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••