Citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Mr.Morris, I am deeply saddened by the way our county has been run by you. You have shown yourself to be a failure. Your drunken rants and huddle house brawls have become echo after echo in every Bledsoe County citizens ears. You said you would lead this county along with its officers for the better, you have proven wrong. I just heard on tv, that you will be talking to news ch 12 at 6:00 about your arrest. Please give it up, if not for you, for the citizens and your family. Think of others, rather than yourself and good times for a change. You have shown that you cannot responsibly go into a bar and drink, or even go to a resteraunt and sit down to a nice meal without acting like a fool. I am not trying to say hurtful things to you, but just see the truth. Why did you feel the need to keep going to Dunlap? Why the Huddle House? You knew what you were going to do when you got there, also you knew what the end results could be. You are or were the Sheriff of a county who needs to be protected from almost everything, the drugs, underage drinking, theft, abuse, but now , we need protected from you and your craziness.You cannot fix a mess with a mess.. I hope you bow out gracefully, because if you don't, I am afraid this county will be in a world of hurt and lawsuits. You gave it a chance, and you blew it. It is time for you to try something different Jimmy. Goodluck on the road to recovery.
Knows the truth

Rutherfordton, NC

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Stupid!!! Ahhh hell lets bring Bob back!!! Seriously get ahold of yourself jimmy does not back down from anyone who starts trouble and does not look for it!! I would rather have a Man willing and able to defend hisself than someone who was scared and weak! This county is way better off with Jimmy than it was before!! IDIOT!!!
Hello People

Dunlap, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Knows the truth.....you are the idiot. You have a big mouth. So you want to back Morris.....If I were to bet about who you are, I could certainly look no further than a booking sheet at the jail.
rumours

Pikeville, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Did he have Jerry summers w//him
Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Is that the same summers that lived just inside bledsoe just off 127?
GO VOLS

Decatur, AL

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Knows the truth wrote:
Stupid!!! Ahhh hell lets bring Bob back!!! Seriously get ahold of yourself jimmy does not back down from anyone who starts trouble and does not look for it!! I would rather have a Man willing and able to defend hisself than someone who was scared and weak! This county is way better off with Jimmy than it was before!! IDIOT!!!
Being able to control yourself is not the same as being "scared and weak." Drunks that get into fights in public places usually go to jail. He should have just enjoyed eating his chicken and biscuits in the free world.
POLISE

Graysville, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Our sherrif has a problem. If he wants to help Bledsoe County he should resign...NOW !!
pikeville

Newton, NC

#8 Jan 3, 2013
rumours wrote:
Did he have Jerry summers w//him
yes he had Jerry summers with him and Jerry's wife that tells me. one thing Jerry's his snitch or drug dealer
Pitiful

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
In my opinion, if summers was a snitch, he would not be in public places with any law enforcement. So, that tells me it is the other. Have you seen Jimmy's appearance lately? I think all county employees need drug tested.
Round 3

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Knows the truth wrote:
if you are intelligent, you always fight with your head. A smart man never gets his hands dirty. Jimmy doesn't use his brain much, so his actions were predictable in the least. He isn't the brightest bulb, get what you vote in I guess.
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Funny how Sheriff Morris is crucified for defending himself from a brutal attack yet that thing you used to call mayor nobody talks about anymore. I smell a democRAT bias here!
Tp4evauseless

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2013
He is a coward who looks for fights, then finds them, then starts crying how he wasn't in the wrong. Maybe we shouldn't forget what mayor did, but I'm not gonna forget what jimmy did either.
Hello People

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Tp4evauseless wrote:
He is a coward who looks for fights, then finds them, then starts crying how he wasn't in the wrong. Maybe we shouldn't forget what mayor did, but I'm not gonna forget what jimmy did either.
Good post! The word coward fits exceptionally well. People forget that this was not his first encounter in Dunlap, and that the Sheriff of that county advised Morris not to come back and start trouble. Morris is a punk who needs to resign (along with all the idiots he has working for him).
The truth

Spencer, TN

#14 Jun 29, 2013
I wouldn't want a sorry ass man like Jimmy run our town cause he sure don't know what the hell is doing any ways . But he does love to steal and use everyone's money that for sure we all know . Bledsoe county needs a Sheriff that will stand up and do the right thing and don't steal from there town or the people that lives there. They need some one that will watch over the family's and the stores and banks around and keep the druggies off the streets . Good luck on finding a Sheriff that will help y'all out ...
ben

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2013
The truth wrote:
I wouldn't want a sorry ass man like Jimmy run our town cause he sure don't know what the hell is doing any ways . But he does love to steal and use everyone's money that for sure we all know . Bledsoe county needs a Sheriff that will stand up and do the right thing and don't steal from there town or the people that lives there. They need some one that will watch over the family's and the stores and banks around and keep the druggies off the streets . Good luck on finding a Sheriff that will help y'all out ...
They had a Sheriff like that and voted him out for the great Jimmy Morris
lmao

United States

#16 Jun 29, 2013
ben wrote:
<quoted text>They had a Sheriff like that and voted him out for the great Jimmy Morris
Ben you are a complete idiot!!!!! Bob was/is the biggest crook in bledsoe
ben

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben you are a complete idiot!!!!! Bob was/is the biggest crook in bledsoe
tell us some of these bad things Bob has done or shut the hell up
what is needed

Crossville, TN

#18 Jun 30, 2013
What Bledsoe needs is someone that has been in law enforcement or has already been a sheriff and has no problem upholding the law.Someone that is in the office every day like a real sheriff should be and there to talk to the citizens when they need to see him.Someone that doesn't have that good 'ole boy syndrome and letting people get away with things because they knew them from school or they bought a horse from him etc..Someone needs to come in that has no ties to Bledsoe and can honestly say that everyone will be treated the same and lock the criminals up no matter what there last name is or who there family is and what position they have in the county.It's time the people of Bledsoe stood up to the crooked people in office that are supposed to be there for the citizens that pay there salary and are supposed to make things better for the city and county.I think that after what has gone on from the city mayor to the sheriff and everything else that has put a black eye on Bledsoe and has been put on the news for everyone to see the it is about time to make changes and get some good news out there.There will never be in industry that will even think about coming to Bledsoe as long as they see what the sheriff is doing or the mayor or the commissioners sitting back and not doing anything about the situation.No one can change anything until the people of Bledsoe decide to say enough is enough and put these people out of office and say to them that they have done nothing for the good so it's time for them to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Chamber at it Again 15 min I know 5
Rob Presley 21 min lova 3
Review: Ben Tabor Trucking 27 min Tabor Family Trucker 2
sexual relations with a kid (Jul '14) 11 hr What 34
Hudson Sun Fiestygal 2
alexis simmons (Oct '10) Apr 17 Sandi 14
School Wastes MY Tax Dollars Apr 17 Normal 9
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE