green ford ranger with emergency lights

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned citizen

Pikeville, TN

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Who drives this truck?????They almost run me out of the road.
pissed

Pikeville, TN

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
Sounds like the truck that almost hit me tonight by mills gun shop on the mountain.! It came around the curve like s bat out of hell on my side of the road....! That's the second time that's happened to me on the same road an looked like the same truck! Who is this guy? He can't help no one if he hurts himself or someone else before he gets where he's going.!
dan

Mooresville, NC

#3 Dec 28, 2011
Ryan angel
Anchorage Chic

Dunlap, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2011
Isn't he the one that works for the EMS in Bledsoe?
hjfujb

Crossville, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Yeah
u know me

Dunlap, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2011
well i know him and he is a very good driver... maybe it was you 2 in the wrong...
u know me

Dunlap, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
you know who drives that truck u just want to start shit.... he is a very good driver....
pissed

Pikeville, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2011
u know me wrote:
well i know him and he is a very good driver... maybe it was you 2 in the wrong...
Well I know what saw..an how can you tell me im in the wrong,unless ur him! Cause there was only one person in the truck... my only intent after I seen the post was to see who it was an tell my story!... this guy could get someone hurt! What he has done to me two times is called reckless endangerment..! I can promise you that I wasn't trying to start anything! But sense your accusing me of that... you can tell your buddy that sense you stuck your nose in there and accused me of something that he done being my fault and saying I'm just trying to start sh%#...Come on! If I'm being accused of it I believe i'll just go have myself a talk with the sheriff ! If that don't get anything done i'll make a call to the attorney general's office and have them come see why not! I don't like getting accused of something which was not my intent...!
Concerned Citizen 2

Pikeville, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2011
You need to call Larry Billingsly and report him along with the County Mayor and Sheriff. He is the type that gives the Emergency Services a Bad name! Most are people that are trying to help with out getting payed for what they do.
about time!

Pikeville, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2011
He thinks his lights are his way of staying out of trouble. He thinks everyone should move out of his way, next time he passes me I am following him to wherever he is going and gonna tell him a thing or two! No need in killing anyone to get to where you need to be!!!
He is trying to help

Pikeville, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2011
He is trying to help others. He has been doing this for most his life. He has never had an accident or hurt anyone in the process! Lighten up people i know if it were you you would want him ther ASAP. He has never hurt anyone.
I cant drive 55

Pikeville, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2011
He is trying to help wrote:
He is trying to help others. He has been doing this for most his life. He has never had an accident or hurt anyone in the process! Lighten up people i know if it were you you would want him ther ASAP. He has never hurt anyone.
never say never, it only takes one time
He is trying to help

Pikeville, TN

#13 Dec 31, 2011
I'm just saying ...he is one of the most dedicated volunteers this county has. He will instinctively risk his life for you, your children, and anyone else who may need it. If you maintain your lane the way you're supposed to, there won't be a problem. He knows his limits and as I said HE HAS NEVER HURT ANYONE even himself responding to a call. BUT HE HAS HELPED THOUSANDS ONCE HE ARRIVED "so quickly". HE HAS SAVED LIVES. You may not like him, but he does his job well. Now that being said, maybe he should chill a little with the non-life threatening calls.

Just for full disclosure. I'm not a member of the Fire Department or EMS. I listen to the scanner. AND... several months back I rode in the back of an ambulance late one night with my young daughter. Ryan was the driver and it was in May, of this year. The storms were so bad, they had to delay my daughters transport. When we did leave, it was during a tornado watch, hailing, rain storm, winds blowing the ambulance all over the road. He dodge three trees on 127 in NO visibility. When its your child...I promise his driving skills are greatly appreciated. Given the fact that he has saved many and never hurt one...well that's all I need to know.
I am so very grateful for his dedication. No one is perfect. I think this thread is so very disrespectful to someone whom has dedicated his entire life to helping the people in this county. I just wish people would really think about what they say. I'm sure Ryan could careless he knows these comments are made out of ignorance or from someone with "other agendas"
discrimination

Graysville, TN

#14 Dec 31, 2011
I feel that some of the people in our business in town need to look up the word discrimination. I recently went to one of the pharmacies in out town where I live to have a script filled and was told that because I am not a regular customer that He would not fill it. I had been to my pharmacy (Freds) and they did not have it. Stephens was closed so I could not call them. This pharmacy had the product and was open but told me he would only sell it to his regular customers. What kind of business sense is that. I though when you were in the business of selling from a store that you do not pick and chose who you sell to. I cant believe this person is supposed to be in high standing in the community and feels like he is a good man but refuses to sell to me a good upstanding person who does not abuse or mistreat my meds. I have to go to the cancer center at least one time a week and it is very painful for me. This is a warning to this person that come Monday I have two numbers to call and report this act of discrimination. I hope it does wake him up to reality and he comes away from this act of discrimination before he does it to another person. I feel that I have been discriminated against. Is there not an oath that the pharmacy personal take like a doctor that makes them promise to treat any and all people the same regarding thier profession.
damn

Pikeville, TN

#15 Dec 31, 2011
Taking things as far as ya can. might aswell get a lawyer too while your giving out warnings. I get my medicine from Freds too and if they dont have my prescription then i wait just like anyone else. If i feel its important enough that i need it right then then i go to Crossville or where I have to go to get it.
Agree

Pikeville, TN

#16 Dec 31, 2011
discrimination wrote:
I feel that some of the people in our business in town need to look up the word discrimination. I recently went to one of the pharmacies in out town where I live to have a script filled and was told that because I am not a regular customer that He would not fill it. I had been to my pharmacy (Freds) and they did not have it. Stephens was closed so I could not call them. This pharmacy had the product and was open but told me he would only sell it to his regular customers. What kind of business sense is that. I though when you were in the business of selling from a store that you do not pick and chose who you sell to. I cant believe this person is supposed to be in high standing in the community and feels like he is a good man but refuses to sell to me a good upstanding person who does not abuse or mistreat my meds. I have to go to the cancer center at least one time a week and it is very painful for me. This is a warning to this person that come Monday I have two numbers to call and report this act of discrimination. I hope it does wake him up to reality and he comes away from this act of discrimination before he does it to another person. I feel that I have been discriminated against. Is there not an oath that the pharmacy personal take like a doctor that makes them promise to treat any and all people the same regarding thier profession.
if it is the man I think you are talking about, you have to be hot to get what you want.
Concerned citizen

Pikeville, TN

#17 Dec 31, 2011
I'm sure the drug store I not what this topic is about. Start one about the drug store if that is what you want to talk about.
just wondering

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2011
discrimination wrote:
This post is almost completely irrelevant to the topic.. I really can't see your train of thought.. I hope the green ranger slows down before he causes an accident, because things happen.. Ryan could very well be an excellent driver, however, vehicles do at times fail. If he can't make it to the scene he won't be able to render help to those in need.. if he has a wreck not only could it cause him great grief, but it also may cause ems a lot of grief and potentially a great deal of money. Its better to take a couple extra seconds to ensure the safety of yourself so that you can be able to help others. Thanks
citizen

Julian, NC

#19 Dec 31, 2011
Well that type of driving makes the numerous others that have emergency lights and drive properly look bad he is the only one who drives like that that I have seen he is a nusence to the roads
hmmm

Charlotte, NC

#20 Dec 31, 2011
I have seen him with the lights blarring driving like a bat out of hell as far away as Soddy Daisy!! I think he does it not to try to save lives but gets an adrenaline rush from an emergency situation!! Yes he is a paramedic but what business does he have responding to emergencies when he is not on the clock!?!? Many of these volunteer fireman/ rescue squad people creep me out!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patton Threet woman (Feb '14) 2 min REALLY 15
Obama's Birth Certificate (Apr '11) 11 min The REAL Doctor H... 123
Hot Moms! 12 min LogicIsIrrelevant 5
Meth on valley view and Big spring gap rd (Jun '14) 26 min vernon 22
Pikeville Government Workers 8 hr report 5
Ronnie Byrd (Aug '13) 20 hr Donna Brock 32
Jimmy verses Doug for sheriffs office Dec 17 another view 34
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:25 am PST

NFL10:25AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons