Are you going to give obama your guns?

Are you going to give obama your guns?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Leisa Hussein Simone

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2013
He is going to take them. Will you fight it?
mike

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Leisa Hussein Simone wrote:
He is going to take them. Will you fight it?
WHY-you a convicted felon..
misty

Pikeville, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Leisa Hussein Simone wrote:
He is going to take them. Will you fight it?
If u want to keep your guns,u should join the NRA.What do u think about voltswagen ,demanding, no guns in cars,on their parking lots.THEIR PARKING LOTS:::Now we got people from another country,telling us what to do.Never did like voltswagen cars anyway.
just me

Matthews, NC

#4 Jan 26, 2013
dont no of any factory you can have a weapon in your car
On and On and On

Pikeville, TN

#5 Jan 26, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>WHY-you a convicted felon..
Mike, like most folks, I am sure you have some good qualities but it would make you sound so much more intelligent if you would THINK before posting the answer to EVERY remark made by EVERYONE. You make so many comments about "others" being racist, stupid, etc., etc. and where do you justify YOUR opinion? This wasn't some ridiculous statement you replied to so quick and with what? "... you a convicted felon?" Don't preach to someone else how they should conduct themselves and/or their opinion unless you are willing to do the same.
When you loose your credibility, no one will pay any attention to what you have to say - good or bad, Might be something to think about, huh?
mike

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
On and On and On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, like most folks, I am sure you have some good qualities but it would make you sound so much more intelligent if you would THINK before posting the answer to EVERY remark made by EVERYONE. You make so many comments about "others" being racist, stupid, etc., etc. and where do you justify YOUR opinion? This wasn't some ridiculous statement you replied to so quick and with what? "... you a convicted felon?" Don't preach to someone else how they should conduct themselves and/or their opinion unless you are willing to do the same.
When you loose your credibility, no one will pay any attention to what you have to say - good or bad, Might be something to think about, huh?
You should read these peoples posts-and again its the same old song im not supposed to say anything.HELL i know im not right about everything but do you castigate the others for being wrong-NO-instead you go at me.Think about this its a free country and free speech is protected so as you said it should give you something to think about..
ha ha

Dunlap, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Over my dead boidy will give up my guns... If he can have body guards with guns I can keep my shot gun.
Robert

Pikeville, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Based on the Second Admendment my answer is hell no!!
On and On and On

Pikeville, TN

#9 Jan 27, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You should read these peoples posts-and again its the same old song im not supposed to say anything.HELL i know im not right about everything but do you castigate the others for being wrong-NO-instead you go at me.Think about this its a free country and free speech is protected so as you said it should give you something to think about..
Sorry mike,didn't mean to be so hard on you:but you are a Jerk::
mike

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2013
On and On and On wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry mike,didn't mean to be so hard on you:but you are a Jerk::
Im sure your one of those people over the years who thinks im a mental lightweight would prefer me to say nothing at all-sorry aint gonna happen.I suggest you look up the word JERK and found out what it really means for you might find a lot bigger jerks around here.You dont like what i say-fine but let me make something clear here-calling me a jerk wont make me shut up and the fact that you are responding to my missive in your rude crude way tells me your no smarter than i am-think about that...
Please

Pikeville, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You should read these peoples posts-and again its the same old song im not supposed to say anything.HELL i know im not right about everything but do you castigate the others for being wrong-NO-instead you go at me.Think about this its a free country and free speech is protected so as you said it should give you something to think about..
Nobody is personally attacking you. Can we say paranoid? And, on some of your other posts, it is a full blown case! Get a reality check/grip. After all, this is TOPIX.
mike

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is personally attacking you. Can we say paranoid? And, on some of your other posts, it is a full blown case! Get a reality check/grip. After all, this is TOPIX.
LETS RECAP-i didnt state that people were after me after all you got plenty of loons who have that covered and yes i have a grip on reality and some people seem to have a habit of lecturing me-not the other way around-and yes this is TOPIX SO CHILL...
the sheriff

Pikeville, TN

#13 Jan 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>LETS RECAP-i didnt state that people were after me after all you got plenty of loons who have that covered and yes i have a grip on reality and some people seem to have a habit of lecturing me-not the other way around-and yes this is TOPIX SO CHILL...
mike you should move away from lusk tralier park,that place is not so good for you.People cooking stuff around there is having a serious affect on little old you.
mike

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
the sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>mike you should move away from lusk tralier park,that place is not so good for you.People cooking stuff around there is having a serious affect on little old you.
Another jackass trying to be cute you got a problem with LUSK-MY FAMILY COMES FROM THERE and any idoit who hides behind the name sheriff is a coward..
wrongwaywatson

Dunlap, TN

#16 Jan 30, 2013
So who in this town has a BushMaster 15? Planning on holding off an army, or are you such a bad shot that it takes you 30 rounds to hit a deer?
Fear

Dunlap, TN

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Leisa Hussein Simone wrote:
He is going to take them. Will you fight it?
Our President Obama is not going to take our guns. Stop listening to Fox and all of the right wings talk shows.

"The only thing we have to fear.......is fear itself", F.D.R.
misty

Pikeville, TN

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Leisa Hussein Simone wrote:
He is going to take them. Will you fight it?
Gun control is a race issue,if u don't think so,check the facts,c who is doing the shooting.
The New Improved Amused

Cookeville, TN

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Fear wrote:
<quoted text>Our President Obama is not going to take our guns. Stop listening to Fox and all of the right wings talk shows.
"The only thing we have to fear.......is fear itself", F.D.R.
Just wait & see!
Fear

Dunlap, TN

#20 Feb 5, 2013
The New Improved Amused wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait & see!
I'm still waiting........and I still have my guns.
The New Improved Amused

Cookeville, TN

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Fear wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting........and I still have my guns.
I hope you are right. I am afraid by the time obama isnout of office this country will be unrecognizable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to town, whats everyone do. 2 hr nothing 8
What does pikeville have to offer? 2 hr nothing 9
Anthony Gilbert 3 hr cltn_15 1
Mary V. Wheeler School (Jul '12) 4 hr truth 128
Clinton Bice? 5 hr Thatgirl 5
White Altima 13 hr Barry 1
What is your trucks name? (Nov '14) 15 hr Wavethatflag 11
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages