Where is Greg Johnson
crazy

Huntersville, NC

#42 Feb 7, 2012
Heh Winky if you wanted the job why didn't you run for it?
bill

Shelby, NC

#43 Feb 7, 2012
worst ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not jealousy, it is wasting our hard earned tax dollars and recent city tax increases, and we will have more to come from poor management not only from our Mayor, but 3 alderman and city clerk. They should all be held accountable for not over seeing Greg's obsesive spending.
he bout several cars with the taxpayers money that is fraud and the district attorney needs to be involved
AMEN

Pikeville, TN

#44 Feb 7, 2012
worst ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not jealousy, it is wasting our hard earned tax dollars and recent city tax increases, and we will have more to come from poor management not only from our Mayor, but 3 alderman and city clerk. They should all be held accountable for not over seeing Greg's obsesive spending.
AMEN!!AMEN!!AMEN!!You would think people would get up off their ASS a do something! ANYTHING! Maybe NOW THAT WE ARE PAYING MORE FOR OUR TAXES, people will stand up and hold these people accountable! Times are hard for everyone. No WASTED SPENDING!!! My Lord what does it take to get anything done around here!!??!! The Mayor, Aldermen, and City Clerk need to answer MANY questions! Sooner than later!!!

DAMN people get your head out of your A$$!!!
Concerned

Pikeville, TN

#45 Feb 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.!!! Joker is referring to eric,! Not greg..! Lol! U must be Eric's wife....
No, not Eric's wife.
pikevillkeneedsh elp

Pikeville, TN

#46 Feb 7, 2012
crazy wrote:
Why would he run for it when its going to be handed to him if he wanted it he would of run but he is a man of his word he ran for alderman won with most votes, so that gives him vice_mayor and he want let us down he will stand up do whats right.But now the blind is starting to see right is right wrong is wrong if the mayor is wrong and the vice_mayor has to step up well that what he should do like i said he is a man of his word. Just hope that the whole board will see the truth before the city goes all the way under..........
you know

United States

#47 Feb 8, 2012
I think if you ask Winky, he probably wishes he would have never run for this office. He will make a good mayor though, and hopefully get Pikeville back in order soon.
haha

Rockwell, NC

#48 Feb 9, 2012
Can anyone say bankruptcy?
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

#49 Feb 9, 2012
i am sure there is a goverment grant for that..tax payer get ready to match it..they will need a new building,to set in while spending the money..with flowers in the hallway..for 1 million tax money.i am sure you can buy a couple min. wage jobs to keep the voters happy..and call it job creation.
wattsford

Pikeville, TN

#50 Feb 9, 2012
i heard he is in fear for his life and his family and is mixed up in some sort of criminal activities.and is being watched by someone high up.
Lee

Newtonville, MA

#51 Feb 9, 2012
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. All of this gossip is humiliating to Pikeville. I bet every last one of you goes to church and praises the Lord on Sunday-- how would Christ react to you if He saw this forum?
Oh, wait-- he knows who has been on here. And who is hiding behind fake names.
Christ Himself said it: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone."
Prove yourselves. Don't embarass yourselves, your city, or your God.
april

United States

#52 Feb 9, 2012
Heard ronnie byrd is mixed up in some mess with greg and is under investigation too. Don't know what though and its just what I've heard so take it for whatever unless you know something for sure.
sam

Dunlap, TN

#53 Feb 9, 2012
april wrote:
Heard ronnie byrd is mixed up in some mess with greg and is under investigation too. Don't know what though and its just what I've heard so take it for whatever unless you know something for sure.
Why didn't our local paper have something to say about this? Rhea medical tried to keep it quiet about the emergency room sinking,but someone called channel 9.Mabey someone should call about this,then we will get the truth.
john

Pikeville, TN

#54 Feb 9, 2012
just come to the next city meeting its monday the truth will be let out some of his office ladys cant cover up everthing for mr johnson and there selfs if you notice there staying up at office late this week not just byrd involved in this theres lot more
just an eye

Charlotte, NC

#55 Feb 9, 2012
just about all city employee is doin some thing they shouldnt be
JUST SAYING

Dunlap, TN

#56 Feb 9, 2012
I can tell you one thing. This is just like the game kids play. The game where one whispers in your ear and when it gets to the end of the line, what was told is not anything like it started out. This is a perfect example of this. Lets see who can tell the biggest tale. NOT!! One day you will be judged for the words you so cowardly type on here. You guys have too much time on your hands. You people are just crazy!!!!
you know folks

United States

#57 Feb 9, 2012
Lee wrote:
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. All of this gossip is humiliating to Pikeville. I bet every last one of you goes to church and praises the Lord on Sunday-- how would Christ react to you if He saw this forum?
Oh, wait-- he knows who has been on here. And who is hiding behind fake names.
Christ Himself said it: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone."
Prove yourselves. Don't embarass yourselves, your city, or your God.
Well this is a community forum for everyone. All I want to get across is that a crimes have been committed. In the bible it says though shall not steal. This means taking of money, stealing time off the time clock, making deals under the table to benefit your business, or to getting kick backs.(unaccounted money given for personal use as a trade).
I along with a lot of other folks work very hard for our money. When taxes increase due to mismanagement of funds it is my business, because it causes my taxes to go up and will also defer any business from coming hear due to such high taxes, so our children will then have to go out of town for work.
There is not just one person to blame here but several, and untill our officials start charging people for their wrong doings nothing will ever change in this town.
heres the deal

United States

#58 Feb 9, 2012
Most people don't care that Greg is gay - I don't.
People are just concerned where their money is being spent and they want to know the details of the scam. Greg has always been nice and I believed tries to do the right thing - we've all made mistakes - I know I have
worried about our town

Dunlap, TN

#59 Feb 9, 2012
crazy wrote:
I hear Nancy Cagle will be our next Mayor.She would be a outstanding mayor she worries for our town she cares she would help our town....
ugottabshuttinme

Pikeville, TN

#60 Feb 10, 2012
worried about our town wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Nancy Cagle will be our next Mayor.She would be a outstanding mayor she worries for our town she cares she would help our town....
Lol!... Thanks I needed that! Ant laughed that hard in a while!!! Almost as funny as teaparty... I mean eric for mayor! He he he aaaa Hehe oooops! I think I shat myself...! Lmao!
ishataturtle

Pikeville, TN

#61 Feb 10, 2012
ugottabshuttinme wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!... Thanks I needed that! Ant laughed that hard in a while!!! Almost as funny as teaparty... I mean eric for mayor! He he he aaaa Hehe oooops! I think I shat myself...! Lmao!
i just shat a turtle.....hmm that reminds me of that person.....maybe he should go back in his shell (florida) and the town would be much better off lmmmmmmaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Walker Madewell 1 hr doo bop 1
Aug 31 2015 9 hr hot boy 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pikeville, TN (Jul '10) Sun Missing out 98
I wonder Sun Connie 35
School Wastes MY Tax Dollars Sun Responsibility 12
Does anyone know Cassie Parker? (Dec '09) Sun no mean 59
If you use this website.. Sat natty 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages