Where is Greg Johnson
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
who knows

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Anybody know what all he is being charged with? I hear he is in a lot of trouble? He should not even get paid, because he is never at his office. The way I see it he has a free ride.
Etta Sue

Pikeville, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2012
who knows wrote:
Anybody know what all he is being charged with? I hear he is in a lot of trouble? He should not even get paid, because he is never at his office. The way I see it he has a free ride.
Trouble for what? What has he done that is wrong? I don't understand he was just reelected by a landslide. Surely,us voters aren't stupid or have we been played for a fool?
bighair

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Played a fool.
Etta Sue

Pikeville, TN

#4 Jan 30, 2012
bighair wrote:
Played a fool.
How? I am lost. Please tell me what is going on with the mayor.
bighair

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2012
Could he be caught using city funds for personal gain? How bout the fact he doesn't live in the city limits anymore unless they have moved it to Cold Springs. Seems like he is tooting all the wrong whistles.
huh

Dunlap, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2012
What do you mean "charged with"? Spell it out for us or stop spreading lies.
who knows wrote:
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Probably arrested for sod omy!
who knows wrote:
getoverit

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 30, 2012
TeaParty4Ever wrote:
Probably arrested for sod omy!
<quoted text>
Come on eric everyone knows who you are! Pick ur head up an move on, he beat you fair and square. All your doing is making yourself look bad! Pick up ur broken pieces quit whining an move on... no one likes a whine baby! Grow up, please! Put yourself back together an maybe u can regain enough dignity to run for something in the distant future!... but not while ur acting like this! An now probably not at all... cause everyone has seen this side of you that you done pretty good hiding over the years! What happened ..? How'd you lose that much control? I mean come on, be a man for haven sake!
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#9 Jan 30, 2012
I'm not Eric Swafford, but he should have won the election and Pikeville will be worse off for it! No industry will want to come to Pikeville with a sick twisted freak of an abomination for mayor!!!
getoverit wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on eric everyone knows who you are! Pick ur head up an move on, he beat you fair and square. All your doing is making yourself look bad! Pick up ur broken pieces quit whining an move on... no one likes a whine baby! Grow up, please! Put yourself back together an maybe u can regain enough dignity to run for something in the distant future!... but not while ur acting like this! An now probably not at all... cause everyone has seen this side of you that you done pretty good hiding over the years! What happened ..? How'd you lose that much control? I mean come on, be a man for haven sake!
joker

Dunlap, TN

#10 Jan 31, 2012
Ha! sure sounds like him to me. If it sounds like a dumbass and acts like a dumbass, guess what? must be a dumbass!
New

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Jan 31, 2012
Anybody can see though this cheap trick. GROW UP!
Knox

Pikeville, TN

#12 Jan 31, 2012
New wrote:
Anybody can see though this cheap trick. GROW UP!
Time will tell all and it will all be out soon. Then who will be laughing at all the voters who supported him? Everybody. Just wait a week or so and you will be saying oh sh##, I am shocked.
true

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Knox wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell all and it will all be out soon. Then who will be laughing at all the voters who supported him? Everybody. Just wait a week or so and you will be saying oh sh##, I am shocked.
You are correct. There are already things happening as we speak. It will be very soon, and everyone will know what he has been upto for the last four years.
grapevine

Dunlap, TN

#14 Feb 1, 2012
I heard he was going to open a used car lot!!!!!!!!
amazing

Nashville, TN

#15 Feb 1, 2012
its amazing how those closest to you will be the first to stab you in the back.
New

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Feb 1, 2012
Knox wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell all and it will all be out soon. Then who will be laughing at all the voters who supported him? Everybody. Just wait a week or so and you will be saying oh sh##, I am shocked.
There used to be a saying for this type of thing....Put up or shut up.
wonder why

Dunlap, TN

#17 Feb 1, 2012
why must u get on topix and say things that u can't back up or just make suggestion. Greg has done nothing but help Pikeville,If everyone that is judging him can do better getting jobs into Pikeville why Haven't they talk to Bobby Collier. Mr. Swafford you were a big joke when you were in the Tn house and you are now showing another side of you and You will never be elected again grow up and find another Job.
another teaparty

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2012
wonder why wrote:
why must u get on topix and say things that u can't back up or just make suggestion. Greg has done nothing but help Pikeville,If everyone that is judging him can do better getting jobs into Pikeville why Haven't they talk to Bobby Collier. Mr. Swafford you were a big joke when you were in the Tn house and you are now showing another side of you and You will never be elected again grow up and find another Job.
Let me tell you one thing thats for sure, Eric Swafford will be a angel compared to what Greg has done to this City. Lying and stealing will get you ,no where, no matter how many hands you shake. There is a great day dawning, can't wait to see it all come tumbling down. If we had the same Greg that we had 8 years ago I would not be talking this way. The man has went from a honest christian man to a nothing. He has gave his wife and family up for what? Go figure.
lol

Pikeville, TN

#20 Feb 1, 2012
Behold a great day is dawning. Soon the veil will be lifted on this sick freak of nature we call 'mayor'. He has done untold evil your imagination cannot even grasp.

Did I forgot anything? You ppl are a laugh riot. Can't handle a queer being mayor, black man or Mormon as President - can you? Grow up and get in 2012 not 1850.
Perry

Mooresville, NC

#21 Feb 2, 2012
You all are wrong. Greg done nothing wrong and whether you agree or not with his lifestyle is immaterial to his job performance. Give it a rest please or identify yourselves. Novel idea-dont hide behind fake name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hahaha Amanda Wilson got caught!!!! (Nov '14) 20 min Somewhoknows 3
Charley jo sherrill 1 hr SM lol 19
Kmart: Who is doing who? 1 hr Fred 9
Wrecker rates Cumberland county 2 hr Gas Monkey 12
hillbilly Sun hillbilly 2
Brandi Skiles Aug 26 Heard 3
4 running for the District 1B seat on School Board Aug 25 Voter 2

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance