LOS Panchos waitresses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LoLuWISHEDuKNEW

Dunlap, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
What does everyone think about the service there? I've heard bad stories about rude service
Robert

Dunlap, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I ate there and the service s good. Never had a problem. I wish some people quit badmouthing an honest buisness in this town. They need to shut their damn mouths!!
Whatever

Pikeville, TN

#3 Feb 28, 2013
The place has really gone down hill. For about 6 months now it just keeps getting more dirty and a lot of the servers seem like they are spaced out on drugs... that's most definately the case at Pizza King.. the servers there are so tweaked out that they will argue with you while you order and everything will be screwed up with your food. One is always so busy licking her lips and grinding her jaw around it's OBVIOUS. It is to the point where I'd rather go out of town than have geekers serve my food here locally :(
Aaaaaaa

Dunlap, TN

#4 Feb 28, 2013
You need to open a business because all you do is tell what is wrong with everyone else's. you are Pikeville at its finest. Fuss and complain about everyone and hope and pray they fail so they can be like you. Sit and watch tv during the day and talk or use your Obama phone while you play nice to people's faces. You are a coward and if you'll put your name I will visit your business. O wait that would be selling your food stamps.
Robert

Dunlap, TN

#5 Feb 28, 2013
I ate at both places Whatever. Pizza King more and guess what you are a frikkin liar. The food is good and both places get good buisness and also I know some of the people there so quit talking about my friends! Why do people like you are talking down on businesses in our town. What have you got against these people. Quit spreading lies and use a real name you might get respect and they will take you serious!
bamf

Pikeville, TN

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Both places are good, but the best place to eat out here in Pikeville is Southern Skillet.
TeaParty4Ever

Dunlap, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Having a mexican restaurant in Pikeville attests to how many illegal aliens we have in this town. I'm sick of seeing them walking around everyday. They used to go home after summer but looks like unamerican people decided to employ them full time.
Them There Girls

Dunlap, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
There's just one waitress there who can do her job properly. I don't know her name and even if I did I wouldn't put it out there. The others are all just retarded. It seems they have an IQ equivalent to a ball of clay.
Robert

Dunlap, TN

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Hey Tea are you going to target Italian restaurants next? It is a legit buisness so quit stereotyping oh I got news my mom was an immigrant and legal too.
truthful

Dunlap, TN

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Them There Girls wrote:
There's just one waitress there who can do her job properly. I don't know her name and even if I did I wouldn't put it out there. The others are all just retarded. It seems they have an IQ equivalent to a ball of clay.
What does she look like?
Yea

Pikeville, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2013
They are very nice.
yup

Pikeville, TN

#12 Mar 16, 2013
yup
mexicano

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2013
one of the waitress in there is cheating on her husband bet you can guess who.
what

Dunlap, TN

#14 Mar 21, 2013
mexicano wrote:
Seriously? Which one?!
Yep

Dunlap, TN

#15 Mar 23, 2013
truthful wrote:
<quoted text>
What does she look like?
The fat one
bledsoe423

Dunlap, TN

#16 Mar 24, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>The fat one
She's not even married
ttruth

Dunlap, TN

#17 Mar 24, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>The fat one
She's not even married. The one that's cheating on her husband is the skinny ugly one.
Seriously

Pikeville, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2013
mexicano wrote:
Unless it is you and you want everyone to think you are some kind of "stud" (nut), then how should or why should what anyone else does or does not be any of your business? Do you really feel it is YOUR job to make any negative comment about anyone? You are probably one sad, lonely person. Work toward making yourself a better person and when you feel better toward yourself, you'll be surprised at how little other people's lives are any of your concern!
Yep

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Who is the skinny one married to and who is it she is sleeping? Are you talking about Becky? I went to school with her she looks like she is sick with something.
Really

Pikeville, TN

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Yep wrote:
Who is the skinny one married to and who is it she is sleeping? Are you talking about Becky? I went to school with her she looks like she is sick with something.
She is WORKING and YOU are talking about HER? Makes YOU the good one, right? I don't think so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Beason 4 hr shewwww 1
Jennifer Nelson (Jan '16) 4 hr Numbers 9 3
The 3 snitches in pikeville beware 4 hr Rat 57
Scott Montgomery and amanda Brewer (Jul '17) 5 hr Numbers 9 19
kelli browning 5 hr Numbers 9 14
Prison guards need drivers ed (Mar '17) 14 hr Steve Genitals 3
Megan Kelly today show mentions pikeville 14 hr Steve Genitals 2

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance