tammy terry not allowed in school

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
brian

Dunlap, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2011
tammy got throwed out of pikeville ele school by mrs hamilton.
wonderin

Dunlap, TN

#3 Sep 2, 2011
why
hum

Crossville, TN

#4 Sep 2, 2011
I don't even know Mrs. Hamilton, but this makes me like her!
interesting

Sharon, SC

#5 Sep 2, 2011
How could an employee of the school throw another employee out!?!? Sounds like Mrs. Hamilton is skating on thin ice.....
It is

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Sep 3, 2011
interesting wrote:
How could an employee of the school throw another employee out!?!? Sounds like Mrs. Hamilton is skating on thin ice.....
That's what bosses do.
Tippy

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2011
No matter if she did or did not this will be her last year. They will roll her fat ass with King Phil
brian

Dunlap, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2011
mrs. hamilton is losing her self control.she got so mad at a student and broke a desk with her paddle.it was a mess.
interesting

Sharon, SC

#9 Sep 3, 2011
Tippy wrote:
No matter if she did or did not this will be her last year. They will roll her fat ass with King Phil
Role who?
interesting

Sharon, SC

#10 Sep 3, 2011
From my life experience a transplanted yankee does not go over good in the south!! They generally think they are smarter and better than we are! Why!?!? Idk most yankee transplants i have ever known were absolute idiots!!!!
DO WHAT

Dunlap, TN

#11 Sep 3, 2011
brian wrote:
mrs. hamilton is losing her self control.she got so mad at a student and broke a desk with her paddle.it was a mess.
Please clarify. That's a concern.
interesting

Sharon, SC

#12 Sep 3, 2011
Tammy is an employee of the central office! I seriously doubt this happened without intervention by Phil ...
Rumors

Dunlap, TN

#14 Sep 3, 2011
If???? If this is true it needs to be addressed. This is in no way acceptable or professional behaviour. If she did this to in front of any child, it needs to be addressed.**NOTICED** I said "IF" several times. I know how rumors are around here and quite frankly it's hard form me to believe any professional at that level would be that foolish. Just my opinion.
fed up

Dunlap, TN

#15 Sep 3, 2011
well she is that foolish.she did it in front of a child in her office.the child was in front of her and she hit her desk so hard it broke the glass on top of her desk.i know i had to take the glass out.and the kid was scared to death.
agree

Dunlap, TN

#16 Sep 3, 2011
Rumors wrote:
If???? If this is true it needs to be addressed. This is in no way acceptable or professional behaviour. If she did this to in front of any child, it needs to be addressed.**NOTICED** I said "IF" several times. I know how rumors are around here and quite frankly it's hard form me to believe any professional at that level would be that foolish. Just my opinion.
If Hamilton did this? Kiper has some explaining to do. I'm not talking about the Terry girl. She problem deserved what she got. But for Hamilton to lose her self control in any circumstance, is a HUGE RED FLAG, yet AGAIN! IF she did this in front of a ELEMENTARY age student????? There needs to be some accountability.
Report it

Dunlap, TN

#17 Sep 3, 2011
fed up wrote:
well she is that foolish.she did it in front of a child in her office.the child was in front of her and she hit her desk so hard it broke the glass on top of her desk.i know i had to take the glass out.and the kid was scared to death.
You need to be making some phone calls. There are a lot of Elected Officials who have their numbers listed. That's how you will get something done. This really is not the proper place to to discuss it. It you are looking for proper explanation, actions, and accountability. You need to call every board member.
HAHAHAHAH

Dunlap, TN

#18 Sep 3, 2011
Hamilton just signed her own pink slip. They need to send the "big goofy guy" with her. He is a waist of Tax Money!...And I'm not referring to Kiper. I'm talking about the big brown noser that works under her. He in THE ONE who is a nut case.
It is

Chattanooga, TN

#19 Sep 3, 2011
she'll stay.....remember. they were gonna get rid of kiper too.....
No the facts

Dunlap, TN

#20 Sep 3, 2011
It is wrote:
she'll stay.....remember. they were gonna get rid of kiper too.....
The only way to "get rid" of Kiper is, with cause, or a buyout of his contract, that he MUST to agree with. Now, if someone told you that "they" would get rid of him before his contract was completed in 6/12, "they" are clueless and lack an understanding of policies and procedures. AND YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT THE NEXT TIME YOU VOTE!
Off Topic

Dunlap, TN

#21 Sep 3, 2011
This is about Tammy Terry Not Kiper. I've never seen her do any thing but walk aroud and gossip.. I seen it for many years she shows up very often and sometimes stays for hours and just walks around and gossips. I aint never seen her work. All she dose is stir up trouble for everyone not just ms hamilton. she has done it for yaears. she does not do anything and she gets paid good money to do it. I cant believe mr. kiper hasn't fired her a long time ago.
It is

Chattanooga, TN

#22 Sep 3, 2011
and we all know why he hasn't.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warning Facebook users 2 hr You should know 3
Who is Jessica vestal (Feb '17) 6 hr Vestals 13
Looking for that girl 6 hr Looking 1
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 19 hr It works 30
The 3 snitches in pikeville beware Nov 17 TREA 33
Big drug bust Nov 16 Info 8
Why (Sep '14) Nov 15 R Jim 6

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance