40-something mom & her daughters?
Funny

Dunlap, TN

#41 Sep 20, 2010
I think she is sleeping with her ex-husband again, at least that is what she told me. You know the girl's dad, Mike?
really

United States

#42 Sep 21, 2010
Funny wrote:
I think she is sleeping with her ex-husband again, at least that is what she told me. You know the girl's dad, Mike?
Isn't he re-married? I Thought he was.
whatever

Dunlap, TN

#43 Sep 22, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he re-married? I Thought he was.
yes he is married to a good woman but his ex is not the only nasty hole he's drilling he's doin deb the streetsweeper in here in dunlap you know that really old woman and her daughter mike's wife is a teacher here in but she left him so he won't never find a woman as good her sorry mike so let go
comin to visit

Tinley Park, IL

#44 Sep 22, 2010
i want to know where there is a fun place to take my 19 old daughter out to and have some good ol country fun
informed

Dunlap, TN

#45 Sep 24, 2010
I think you must be talking about "Rane" she calls her self Eva now and her daughter fits the description,
and there is LeAnn W.D. she has daughters, and there is the Stults mom you could be talking about a number of people.
diane

Portland, TN

#46 Sep 24, 2010
I live in chattanooga have my own house cleaning businesss and will go with any married man that will have me. I'am an x drug addict and no telling what I might be spreading. I want James Evans but he won't have me.
LAUGHING

Dunlap, TN

#47 Sep 25, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>yes he is married to a good woman but his ex is not the only nasty hole he's drilling he's doin deb the streetsweeper in here in dunlap you know that really old woman and her daughter mike's wife is a teacher here in but she left him so he won't never find a woman as good her sorry mike so let go
LMAO, you have got to be kidding. No Mike is not married, he is divorced. Mike's ex was a good one all right, she might teach, but I am not sure that she is all that. After all, she has 4 kids and several baby daddys, think she might have been looking at his salary. It's hard to keep up the fake look and four kids on a teacher's salary. She used him and then threw him away. Yep she is a good one all right. Sure am glad she doesn't teach my child, never have liked people with two faces. Maybe it was the fact the she was still sleeping with her EX that broke them up. Sounds like teacher gal might be a money ho or a material girl.
Laughing even harder

United States

#48 Sep 26, 2010
LAUGHING wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you have got to be kidding. No Mike is not married, he is divorced. Mike's ex was a good one all right, she might teach, but I am not sure that she is all that. After all, she has 4 kids and several baby daddys, think she might have been looking at his salary. It's hard to keep up the fake look and four kids on a teacher's salary. She used him and then threw him away. Yep she is a good one all right. Sure am glad she doesn't teach my child, never have liked people with two faces. Maybe it was the fact the she was still sleeping with her EX that broke them up. Sounds like teacher gal might be a money ho or a material girl.
What kind of money does he have? And how could anyone be any worse than his 1st wife? That would be very,very hard to do. I mean,she is the WORST person ever!!!!Ande from his 1st ,marriage wouldn't have thought her cheating would have mattered any,the 1st one did all the time w/ men & women & even heard he joined in a time or two or so she told me when we worked together.sounds to me like teacher got out while the getting was good!!!
a word

United States

#49 Sep 29, 2010
why don't all these trashy moms and their daughters keep their nasty a**es at home? Nobody wants or needs to see any of them out & about sloppy drunk,high and spreading that crap around!!!! Move on out of Pikeville and do us all a favor!
MIKE ALLISON MAN LOVED

Dunlap, TN

#50 Sep 30, 2010
Laughing even harder wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of money does he have? And how could anyone be any worse than his 1st wife? That would be very,very hard to do. I mean,she is the WORST person ever!!!!Ande from his 1st ,marriage wouldn't have thought her cheating would have mattered any,the 1st one did all the time w/ men & women & even heard he joined in a time or two or so she told me when we worked together.sounds to me like teacher got out while the getting was good!!!
mike is a good lover we a some good times together he bought me nice gifts and i still have him as a close and good friend so stop all the talk i might even be his last EX love you mike alot you are my true friend you and I are everything to me
what the

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#51 Sep 30, 2010
MIKE ALLISON MAN LOVED wrote:
<quoted text>mike is a good lover we a some good times together he bought me nice gifts and i still have him as a close and good friend so stop all the talk i might even be his last EX love you mike alot you are my true friend you and I are everything to me
This makes no sense at all. must be his 1st ex-wife, she is kind of stupid or maybe she was drunk when she got on here! what am I saying, she's always drunk!
mike allison

Dunlap, TN

#52 Sep 30, 2010
what the wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes no sense at all. must be his 1st ex-wife, she is kind of stupid or maybe she was drunk when she got on here! what am I saying, she's always drunk!
it does'nt matter we i am mike and i have our connection love and lust
lol

Dunlap, TN

#53 Sep 30, 2010
mike allison wrote:
<quoted text>it does'nt matter we i am mike and i have our connection love and lust
You are not Mike Allison. He is not stupid enough to post on here.
----huh

Spring City, TN

#54 Sep 30, 2010
I am so confused! Are you people still talking about Robin and Tammy and their children, or is this someone completely different? Or someone who is associated with them??
here it is

United States

#55 Sep 30, 2010
----huh wrote:
I am so confused! Are you people still talking about Robin and Tammy and their children, or is this someone completely different? Or someone who is associated with them??
All of the above,plus add the other mother & her daughters and you have a whole bunch of ho's!
lol

Dunlap, TN

#56 Oct 1, 2010
There is you ho..here it is..
knows the truth

Nashville, TN

#57 Oct 2, 2010
as a family member of the allison girls i don't know about them but i do know about their mom and she is definetly a ho and a drunk and on other things.
u know

United States

#58 Oct 2, 2010
knows the truth wrote:
as a family member of the allison girls i don't know about them but i do know about their mom and she is definetly a ho and a drunk and on other things.
Then you should know that so are they!!!
funnier

United States

#59 Oct 4, 2010
Funny wrote:
I hope the guy she's engaged to finds out before it's too late. Poor guy doesn't know what kind of crap he will be getting in to,drunks,drugs,& ho's. That's what that family is all about.
too bad

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#60 Oct 6, 2010
funnier wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the guy she's engaged to finds out before it's too late. Poor guy doesn't know what kind of crap he will be getting in to,drunks,drugs,& ho's. That's what that family is all about.
heard the wedding is getting close,guess he hasn't seen her true colors yet,too bad for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the good people and who are the trashy ... (Jan '11) 3 hr Milk man 11
Bethel 12 hr Robert 9
Blondie at exxon (Oct '15) May 25 Hello 10
New to area May 25 Fairychild 5
Justin Mears May 24 Duh 2
pikeville girls (Jul '13) May 24 SmallTown 15
cameron gore May 23 uhmm112 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages