High school teacher faces sex charge

High school teacher faces sex charge

There are 6 comments on the Goldsboro News-Argus story from Feb 24, 2006, titled High school teacher faces sex charge. In it, Goldsboro News-Argus reports that:

PIKEVILLE -- A 36-year-old woman teacher at Charles B. Aycock was arrested Thursday by the Wayne County Sheriff's Office and charged with having sex with an 18-year-old male student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goldsboro News-Argus.

Steve B

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2006
This is so stupid! At 18 by Law a person must Register for The Draft, At 18 you can go join the Military and fight for your Country..

But it's illegal for an 18 yr old to have sex with a Horny 36 year old Teacher.. Give me a Break!
superfreak

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Oct 17, 2008
OMG, i would might agree, but that teacher was ugly as hell. totally gross.
the poor kid is prolly traumatized for life.
Rihard Liles

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Oct 19, 2008
I I think so too. It is stupid! If he wants a older woman. That's his rights.
joe

Raleigh, NC

#4 Oct 22, 2008
i think when your in a professional job such as a teacher you do not date your students, clients, employees or what ever the case may be. If the student wanted an older woman thats fine but the teacher knows better than that.
ray

Rougemont, NC

#5 Oct 26, 2008
that bitch was just horny and the kid was at the right place at the right time.. its a good thing i didn't run up on her azz..lol
lifetouched

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2008
I used to photograph at this school and noticed there was a lot of innapropriate sexual behavior going on between the students and some of the teachers.One male kid asked a young female teacher for her keys (1 of the kids she had been laughing and 'innocently' touching and taunting all day)empty handed, she held her hands out and told him with a smirk to find them. First thing he did was dug his hands into the pockets of her pants. They laughed and giggled. It was too much for me and I nearly lost my job that day. Not the only incident. Some of the teenage girls that had been there helping me must have noticed I saw that, they didn't appreciate it either, and told me she always does stuff like that, they even told me of rumors about some of the teachers and stuff that happened at parties, I guess it was true. It disturbed me so badly because I have 4 children of my own (2 in HS). When I told my boss, James Dove, about it he told me I 'would not say a word, what goes on at those schools was none of my business'. Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fremont has a cop on duty at night!!! (Aug '08) Oct 9 Smith 10
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Sep '17 IBX 3
News Veterans cemetery threatened Aug '17 a nusser 3
Review: Adamsville Auto Sales (Jan '10) Aug '17 Crystal 4
News Goldsboro hires human resources director Aug '17 Karl 1
News Wells receives UMOa s Morris Award May '17 Joyce 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages