sendillegalshome now

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 17, 2011
When will anyone in goldsboro,nc start caring about what these local company's are doing.Just ask questions and you will find out the truth.I had a local plumbing company that does septic tank as well tell me to my face that his hispanics are illegal and he knows they are using fake ssn and he does not care that they are illegal,I know that there is a heating and air contractor doing the same thing and I am sure that there is alot more company's in wayne county,nc that are hiring these illegals also.Why are americans looking the other way instead of standing up and doing something about this problem
Illegal

Omaha, NE

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Because the illegals work harder, longer hours, and dont know their rights. They can be set to work longer and not get payed overtime. Get no breaks. Or get underpayed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 min Franklin 59,811
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Sep 1 Maria Morales 107
Review: Premier Cuts Aug 28 QuitHittingOnMe 1
shakori in the hills 2014 Aug '14 amberroo90 1
Banquet honors county's Purple Heart recipients Aug '14 June Johnson 1
Veterans' cemetery coming to Wayne Co. during 2015 Jul '14 mizmish 1
2008 Pontiac Torrent (Feb '10) Jul '14 Mr Mike 7
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••