Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments (Page 1,537)

Showing posts 30,721 - 30,740 of54,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be coming to my household. Scooters, boats, an old pick up or a decent used car will be my transportation!!:) Still will have plenty of wind for a windmill, but again not one of those big ugly things. We've kicked around the idea of solar panels with the copious amount of sunshine we'll have.
The wind machines come in different sizes these days.Mechanics just destroyed my truck, after I finish taking them to court, I'd like to get a1958 Chevrolet or Ford truck, without any DAMN COMPUTERS IN IT!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be coming to my household. Scooters, boats, an old pick up or a decent used car will be my transportation!!:) Still will have plenty of wind for a windmill, but again not one of those big ugly things. We've kicked around the idea of solar panels with the copious amount of sunshine we'll have.
The American solar panels are more expensive than the Chinese, but are more efficient.I bought a damn mop the other day, took me awhile but I found one MADE IN FREAKING AMERICA, and I BOUGHT IT!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The hell with China!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Hennie Penny, the sky is falling!!! Obama gona get you bad boy, bad boy, gona get you. Boogers are hiding behind every tree, watching you when you are outside and your power meter is spying on you while you are at home. Your internet connection is being monitored and your phone is bugged. Be afraid, very afraid, run , hide under the covers and wet yourself.. If all that happens, it will be interesting to see how that 22 of yours holds up in a civil war against predators fired from remote control drones being flown by an operators in Las Vegas. Why are you worried? I thought you had moved to Singapore.
Will be enjoying the show, smoking don Julio's, drinking a nice snifter of brandy watching it all unfold on my 6" tv while collecting dividends from my non taxed capital and my best girl is sun bathing.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Will be enjoying the show, smoking don Julio's, drinking a nice snifter of brandy watching it all unfold on my 6" tv while collecting dividends from my non taxed capital and my best girl is sun bathing.
Lu is trying to send you a picture of the grizzly that got run over in Montana, by a Harley.OMG! The claws on that thing!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll ruin your eyesight if you don't get a bigger TV than six inches.You and Bacon have it made, I think sometimes.Every day they pass more laws, i'm not up for it.Can't do this, can't do that .Think i'm turning into"Taxpayer!" LOL....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Lu is trying to send you a picture of the grizzly that got run over in Montana, by a Harley.OMG! The claws on that thing!
Be interesting to see. I hunted some brown bears in Canada with my dad and one of his buddies who had a lodge up in Saskatchewan a long time ago. Was fun but was not looking forward to having to drag it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You'll ruin your eyesight if you don't get a bigger TV than six inches.You and Bacon have it made, I think sometimes.Every day they pass more laws, i'm not up for it.Can't do this, can't do that .Think i'm turning into"Taxpayer!" LOL....
As TSF and ax taking shots at me figured I'd poke back a little.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Be interesting to see. I hunted some brown bears in Canada with my dad and one of his buddies who had a lodge up in Saskatchewan a long time ago. Was fun but was not looking forward to having to drag it out.
The Electra Glide was totaled.If the bear had not taken the weight of that big bike on its head, it would have survived and f@@@@d the motorcyclist up, big time.They have the bear on a flat bed.The claws on it were enormous.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll ruin your eyesight if you don't get a bigger TV than six inches.You and Bacon have it made, I think sometimes.Every day they pass more laws, i'm not up for it.Can't do this, can't do that .Think i'm turning into"Taxpayer!" LOL....
Waco you and Lu know my door will always be open for you guys. Who knows you may come and just decide to stay. You'll have to find your own door in that case!!:) I can't speak for Silver, but it's not always a matter of having it made, it's a matter of what's best for my family and well, having it made. Might blow up in our faces, but we can't say we didn't give it a try.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco you and Lu know my door will always be open for you guys. Who knows you may come and just decide to stay. You'll have to find your own door in that case!!:) I can't speak for Silver, but it's not always a matter of having it made, it's a matter of what's best for my family and well, having it made. Might blow up in our faces, but we can't say we didn't give it a try.
I figure I've got it made, right now, if you know what I mean Bacon....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold you are exactly right about pork in ALL legislation. I tell what I would have vote for. I would have voted if I were either repub or dem on relief for the relief package and that only. Members of both parties FOR ONCE should have said this is not about them but about two states that need money and NOTHING ELSE. I know both parties try to run pork thru on everything coming and going, but both parties need to draw a line when it comes to natural disasters and making sure people have the funds available to help them re-establish their lives. Every member of Congress that used a bad situation to get monies they need or want for their constiuents or state should be ashamed.
Yes, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi and all of those high brows that think they're too good to fly commerical, take a train or heck I don't care even a bus to get back and forth need to be kicked to the curb. If it's good enough for me then it's good enough for thee is how I look at it. People say what about their security? My answer is, it comes along with job and if you can't take the heat in the kitchen, then get out.
I always wonder and maybe you know the answer or wonder too: where did all the money go donated to the Red Cross for the relief fund, where did all the money go when all those entertainers raised money, where did all private and corporate donations from around the country go? If Chris Christie would push him away from the table and a tv camera long enough to find out, the victims may not need as much relief money and could have used said money to start rebuilding. Homeowners also need to stop whining, call their insurance companies and get the ball rolling. Hasn't this country learned that personal responsibility far out weighs anything accomplished in Washington. Christie, Bloomeburg, Cuomo and all those guys can rant and rail all they want, but it's not the responsibility of all taxpayers to pay "100" percent of the losses in the aftermath of Sandy. I see those guys using a disaster to make an extra buck for their state and re-election. No one will ever be reimbursed 100 percent and people need to take what they get and start rebuilding and forget empty promises by politicians.
The 66 heartless bastards (All Tea Party Republicans) that voted against the Sandy Relief fund should be taken out back and have their ass whipped first. Then we will go to the next level of needed ass whippings. Virginia Foxx needs to be the first in line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really surprised. It's all about you anyhow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The 66 heartless bastards (All Tea Party Republicans) that voted against the Sandy Relief fund should be taken out back and have their ass whipped first. Then we will go to the next level of needed ass whippings. Virginia Foxx needs to be the first in line.
Maybe you can ride up there and call yourself Arnold the Ass Whipper and right off jump street smack around Virginia Foxx and see how that works for you. Arnold, don't try to act like the dems weren't bilking this Sandy relief package just like the repubs were. Maybe you can whip the asses of the Kool-Aid drinking dems while you're at at. What do fisheries in Alaska, the Smithsonian and Amtrak have to do with relief to these hurricane victims? I'll own the repubs, you know I like me some NASCAR, but what in the heck does it have to do with disaster relief? Waste, waste and more waste.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can ride up there and call yourself Arnold the Ass Whipper and right off jump street smack around Virginia Foxx and see how that works for you. Arnold, don't try to act like the dems weren't bilking this Sandy relief package just like the repubs were. Maybe you can whip the asses of the Kool-Aid drinking dems while you're at at. What do fisheries in Alaska, the Smithsonian and Amtrak have to do with relief to these hurricane victims? I'll own the repubs, you know I like me some NASCAR, but what in the heck does it have to do with disaster relief? Waste, waste and more waste.
Strange the requests for other disaster areas in the past loaded with pork were not turned down or disputed when it happened in some of these hypocites districts. Why this one? I thought it was standard procedure for the government to help victims of natural disaster. Is it not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange the requests for other disaster areas in the past loaded with pork were not turned down or disputed when it happened in some of these hypocites districts. Why this one? I thought it was standard procedure for the government to help victims of natural disaster. Is it not?
Arnold, just maybe the citizens of the U.S. are fed up with "pork of the past" because many people don't have two nickels to rub together anymore and they're finally deciding to learn from the "past". Why this one, well you've heard the old saying "you gotta start somewhere/sometime", IMO, the where and the time are here. NASCAR, the Smithsonian, Amtrak (not in the area hit by the hurricane) and fisheries in Alaska are not victims of a natural disaster, thus they shouldn't receive money. Do you not agree?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Took me 18 months to get federal aid after hurricane Rita I'd say"Superstorm"Rita, but they only call them"superstorms"if they hit New York.Hurricane Ike was even worse than Rita, damn near destroyed Galveston.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I just heard a guy on news compare cigarettes to gun ownership. He mentioned the laws that were changed pertaining to tobacco products. WT# was he talking about?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Good luck to you. You could just buy a small island somewhere and reclude because I can not imagine that the billionaires and millionaires in Singapore will want anything to do with a person of your background and a foreigner.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

When NJ governor Christie was complimentary to Obama, and Obama beat their little twitt, the pubs decided to punish Christie and NJ. More frat boy antics by congressmen who are supposed to be grown up.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,721 - 30,740 of54,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Tammy Lynn Sullivan (Dec '08) Jul 8 terri summers 7
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Feb '11) Jul 8 Friend of the family 2
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Mar '11) Jul 8 Friend of the family 3
Michael Deep Jun 26 Mel 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Jun 17 Silas_Jayne 2
Review: Amazing Eyebrows May '14 kulshrestha 1
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr '14 Judy 1
•••
•••