pikecentral blows big bird
lol

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2010
yeah - and Big Bird likes it.
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2010
You all need to shut the hell up bout Pike Central..
u all sick rich ass kids from Pikeville sucks Bird!!All of them.
A Panther

Harold, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2010
woot woot wrote:
You all need to shut the hell up bout Pike Central..
u all sick rich ass kids from Pikeville sucks Bird!!All of them.
I am glad that you think everybody that goes to Pikeville is rich. Trust me they are not. They have a good percentage on free and reduced lunch, just like the county. They do have some kids with money and this makes life rougher for the ones that don't. You people are the ones that give them the big-head.
Hawk

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2010
Pikeville sucks, friends of mine from there changed schools to go to Central..Clearly its not the best!!!!!!!!!! GO Hawks
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2010
it is!!
when i went there i was picked on cause i didnt have tht much money.
Thts all tht school is about..Money.
Pike Central doesnt care if your rich or poor.
Everyones friends there but noo at pikeville u had to have money and the famouse brand cloths to have friends or to be in a sport or to get respect from the teachers!!
right fork

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2010
woot woot wrote:
it is!!
when i went there i was picked on cause i didnt have tht much money.
Thts all tht school is about..Money.
Pike Central doesnt care if your rich or poor.
Everyones friends there but noo at pikeville u had to have money and the famouse brand cloths to have friends or to be in a sport or to get respect from the teachers!!
Lol, it looks like your right were you belong!
moe

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2010
i love u h.thompson
woot woot

Pikeville, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2010
right fork wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, it looks like your right were you belong!
and whats this suppose to mean???
WOW

Harold, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2010
right fork wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, it looks like your right were you belong!
Give it a break! I see your stupid post all over Topix. It's obvious that you are a welfare receipient. Get off your ignorant fat ass and do something. This school thing is driving you nuts. Get over yourself honey, I bet you are smoking yourself to death. You're not where you should be yet, but you are getting there.
Keep it up and the boys in the white coats are going to be coming and picking you up.
I go to pc

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2010
I go to pike central, and I happen to think it is a great school!
I have ALOT of friends that go to pikeville and want to move to central.
i also have some that was picked on all the time, and hates it at pikeville so she moved to pike central. you have to be perfect to go there apparantly.
right fork

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a break! I see your stupid post all over Topix. It's obvious that you are a welfare receipient. Get off your ignorant fat ass and do something. This school thing is driving you nuts. Get over yourself honey, I bet you are smoking yourself to death. You're not where you should be yet, but you are getting there.
Keep it up and the boys in the white coats are going to be coming and picking you up.
It looks like you've developed quite the obsession with me, lol. It sounds like your the one going crazy chasing down all of my posts. Isn't that just "HILARIOUS"! I see you quite posting on the other thread after making an ass out of yourself and completely backing up everything I've been saying,hehe. Well I think it's HOLARIOUS. You better go out and tighten the straps on your trailer, I hear the wind is blowing pretty hard up on the hill, lmmfao!
Hey

Harold, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2010
right fork wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like you've developed quite the obsession with me, lol. It sounds like your the one going crazy chasing down all of my posts. Isn't that just "HILARIOUS"! I see you quite posting on the other thread after making an ass out of yourself and completely backing up everything I've been saying,hehe. Well I think it's HOLARIOUS. You better go out and tighten the straps on your trailer, I hear the wind is blowing pretty hard up on the hill, lmmfao!
No obsession here baby. I just think that over zealous people are funny. No one has to chase you anywhere, "fools names as well as fool's faces are always seen in public place." No I didn't QUIT posting on the other threads, I have never started. I just saw your name all over the place. You are the one that has identified yourself as an a$$, ok. The only valid point that you have made is that you need a beeper on that butt of yours to turn around....LOL. Oh, by the way the only straps that I need are to tighten are on my perky breast, you need to run over to the high school and make sure that no siding blew off your double-wide......LOL. Make sure your mouth is not open when you do it might make those jaws flap more.....HOLARIOUS.....LOL

You should consider a career in journalism, have you ever thought of working for the NewsExpress..... you think you are such an authority. Hell, write yourself a book, I would have to buy it.....LOL.
pcchs

Ransom, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2010
i love pcchs
haha

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jul 5, 2011
i love how everyone gets "defended" when we call pikeville kids rich when they are the ones that come to games dress all rich say they are going to rent limos to come in, and post on facebook about what that baby dada got them today (:(:(:
pike central fan 1

Manchester, KY

#16 Jul 5, 2011
Best.school.ever!
Lt Marshall Croomhammer

Paintsville, KY

#17 Jan 3, 2016
Pike Central is a school in Pike County

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Pikeville Really Growing? Honestly? 23 min paintsville native 108
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 55 min _FLATLINE-------- 25,101
Poll Is Pikeville Getting A Greyhound Bus Line? (May '15) 1 hr Truth Hurts 20
Preacher's wife 1 hr FALSE PROPHETS 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr So true 147,228
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Truth Hurts 30,932
PC Hawks 3 hr Hawk Fan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages