Waste of Money

Zip Line Gone Bad

Sewer Plant Air

Diversion from the City's Other Crimes

A Crock of Sh

Shelbiana, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2013
KPBX will take off wrote:
? please explain. no comprendo. Syntax error. WTF are you talking about? Pre-K dropout? Elaborate your message.
<quoted text>
Who is going to fly to Nashville TN Stupid???

Now do you understand little Frankie suck?
KPBX will take off

Ringgold, GA

#22 Sep 10, 2013
we will see. The system and money controls and not your mouth.
A Crock Of Sh

Shelbiana, KY

#23 Sep 10, 2013
KPBX will take off wrote:
we will see. The system and money controls and not your mouth.
When the money runs out the Joke will be over.

Now run along Frankie suck up.
Part 135

Jackson, KY

#24 Sep 10, 2013
The city and chamber of snoots have insured that this farce will appear to be successful. This service has told us it needs to make 3000.00 per flight. Regardless if a seat is filled it will get paid that money for around 24 months.

little frankie may have the power to tell the service to sell the seats for 5 dollars so to fill the flights. We the taxpayer will be responsible for the rest of the cost.

Then vanderbeck can plaster all over the ANE aka frankies propaganda express about how the people have embraced the service and how the little billionaire is a genius. Yes I can see the headlines now. East Kentucky Citizens Angered. Angered because there is only 18 seats on the prop job plane and thousands are lined up waiting to fly. We all know how Pike Countians take to the new stuff. The Pikeville Krystals restaurant in 60 days went from the number one grossing store in the USA to the worst. Same thing for Steak and Shake.

Go ahead drink the little billionaires kool aid. You fools are great at supporting those that spend others money.
The City Wins

Lebanon, KY

#26 Sep 10, 2013
The City Council, young innovative, competent, follow through with well thought out projects for the benefit of Pikeville. The fiscal court, old dinosaurs stuck in the past, no better ideas than they had 30 years ago. Spiteful, jealous of the cities achievements, scared to death of the younger educated people that are do'ers and not just windbag dreamers! They can't manage the county, why the hell they stick their nose in the cities business I don't know. They may own the airport but have set on their dumb ass or 10 years, thank god the city took some initiative and got some air service in there in spite of their ignorant obstructionist ways.
Not A Dime

Pikeville, KY

#27 Sep 10, 2013
The City Wins wrote:
The City Council, young innovative, competent, follow through with well thought out projects for the benefit of Pikeville. The fiscal court, old dinosaurs stuck in the past, no better ideas than they had 30 years ago. Spiteful, jealous of the cities achievements, scared to death of the younger educated people that are do'ers and not just windbag dreamers! They can't manage the county, why the hell they stick their nose in the cities business I don't know. They may own the airport but have set on their dumb ass or 10 years, thank god the city took some initiative and got some air service in there in spite of their ignorant obstructionist ways.
All the while the city puppets on the airport board have drained it of millions of dollars. Mission accomplished for the little billionaire.
A Crock Of Sh

Shelbiana, KY

#30 Sep 12, 2013
This is th biggest Joke ever.
Cry Babies

Lebanon, KY

#31 Sep 12, 2013
A Crock Of Sh wrote:
This is th biggest Joke ever.
You are a crock of S#*t as your topix handle implies and a low down POS! The commuter air service was hammered out by competent people, one from the business world where you actually have to work for a living and you have to perform. Now these attacks from the bunch of incompetent professional politicians is laughable, only on the topix. The dreamers and political schemers on the fiscal court were never competent enough to do something as complicated as bringing an air service to Pikeville. It burns them up and sticks in their craw that they can't put their name on this for political gain. Let's face it the fossils on the fiscal court are old political hacks that are way past their prime and incompetent in the position. One would think after 30 years a guy would be able to do something if only by accident. Pikeville Airport finally has a commuter air service no thanks to the fiscal court who are all obstructionist and crying like drama queen school girls that didn't get invited to the prom. You got to actually to something to get credit for it aside from protecting your turf. The money and perks the yes men magistrates make over their lush salaries would go a long war toward paying for an air service or airport improvements. A do nothing incompetent fiscal court trying to put down a viable and needed air service that they could never bring to Pikeville. A little green with jealousy and embarrassed they got caught doing nothing AGAIN and are trying to tear something down they can't take political gain from.
Voice of Reason

Macon, GA

#32 Sep 12, 2013
Cry Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a crock of S#*t as your topix handle implies and a low down POS! The commuter air service was hammered out by competent people, one from the business world where you actually have to work for a living and you have to perform. Now these attacks from the bunch of incompetent professional politicians is laughable, only on the topix. The dreamers and political schemers on the fiscal court were never competent enough to do something as complicated as bringing an air service to Pikeville. It burns them up and sticks in their craw that they can't put their name on this for political gain. Let's face it the fossils on the fiscal court are old political hacks that are way past their prime and incompetent in the position. One would think after 30 years a guy would be able to do something if only by accident. Pikeville Airport finally has a commuter air service no thanks to the fiscal court who are all obstructionist and crying like drama queen school girls that didn't get invited to the prom. You got to actually to something to get credit for it aside from protecting your turf. The money and perks the yes men magistrates make over their lush salaries would go a long war toward paying for an air service or airport improvements. A do nothing incompetent fiscal court trying to put down a viable and needed air service that they could never bring to Pikeville. A little green with jealousy and embarrassed they got caught doing nothing AGAIN and are trying to tear something down they can't take political gain from.
Two years from now we will see who is taking credit for this thing.
Emperor Has No Clothes

Shelbiana, KY

#34 Sep 14, 2013
Cry Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly little Frankie suck. Grow some balls.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#37 Sep 16, 2013
Anyone with above an eighth grade education who believes in Little Frankie's pipe dream is a fool.

All the money has been promised to a bunch of carnival barkers by a bunch of very, very stupid and gullible idiots in the town and on the air board.

Only one qualified and educated pilot sits among the six people on the airboard board and only two on the Fiscal court. Those three are the only ones who voted against this apparent corruption.

I'd like to hear someone explain why the only experienced men involved are seeing the fallacy while all those uneducated in the field of aviation are for it.

It's Somerset all over again and those poor fools are STILL near bankruptcy because of their ignorance/stupidity and greed.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting the result to change.
Im Sick Of

Manchester, KY

#39 Sep 16, 2013
People saying its free and if we don't take someone else will. Actually the way I read the newspaper it will cost us 210K out of airport funds.

That doesn't sound like free to me. The takers have destroyed this nation. The politicians use tax dollars to fund anything and everything that will assure them votes. And our politicians are no different. The worst thing to ever happen to our local airport was the 8 million dollars it made from the coal sales. The airport had nothing and none of the political hacks even knew it existed.

Now the place is overrun by politics and people sucking it dry of that 8 million dollars. Political puppets sending money to no bid contractors. Board members that I am told may have voted to spend 210K and had not read the contract.

Why if the chamber and the city wanted this so bad didn't they pony up the 210k to spend. And I ask you the public do you think the spending will end at 210K?

And more important I am not going to put my family on this propeller plane when I can drive just over an hour to get on a Jet plane. Simple as that. I don't like them propeller planes and that big blade spinning just feet away from my side. But then again I don't think this deal was for me and you to begin with. I feel the hospital was the one that needed this service. And that's ok but I don't like my tax dollars accommodating them.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#40 Sep 16, 2013
I'm still waiting for one of the Little Frankie sucks to answer this:

("Only one qualified and educated pilot sits among the six people on the airboard and only two on the Fiscal court. Those three are the only ones who voted against this apparent corruption.

I'd like to hear someone explain why the only experienced men involved are seeing the fallacy while all those uneducated in the field of aviation are for it.")

Where are you, Little Frankie sucks? Answer that question!
hhh

Winchester, KY

#41 Sep 16, 2013
Think about it people, why would they want to bring a big airline here when eastern KY is slowly dying? Coal is our back bone, and when the coal is gone all the business will be gone.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#42 Sep 17, 2013
Cry Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go blow Frankie Stupid.
A Crock of Sh

Shelbiana, KY

#43 Sep 18, 2013
This Joke is going to sink the City for good.
What A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#44 Sep 19, 2013
What a load of sh--.

More Donnie B nonsense.
This is Your Captain

Pikeville, KY

#45 Sep 19, 2013
Please buckle your seat belts. This Aircraft climbs faster than a jet, we will be arriving in Nashville in 10 minutes, yee haw!
Rocket Ship

Shelbiana, KY

#46 Sep 19, 2013
This is Your Captain wrote:
Please buckle your seat belts. This Aircraft climbs faster than a jet, we will be arriving in Nashville in 10 minutes, yee haw!
Rocket Ship according to Bariatric Chaney the nit wit.
No Prop Job

Manchester, KY

#47 Sep 19, 2013
If the city and chamber snoots are so high on this why didn't they fund it?

As usual the politicians and their puppets find money and use it to fund pie in the sky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phelps Road Lot 16 min Monkey 1
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 34 min Meow 48
top suboxone clinic in pikeville? (Mar '10) 1 hr Tcali 52
Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives? (Nov '11) 2 hr Kbrayboymiles 87
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 2 hr Thomas Schwartz 81
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 161,230
Politically, what would Jesus do? 2 hr hmm 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 14 hr Putins Puppet 36,183

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages