2007 LTZ Tahoe for sale

2007 LTZ Tahoe for sale

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Mel

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I have a 2007 LTZ Tahoe for sale...asking $ 24,500

Mocha in color, 64,000 miles, leather interior, heated front and back seating, sunroof, DVD player, CD player,
Sirius radio, onstar, 3 row seating, bucket seats, 6 passanger seating, adjustable air and heat control for back passengers , power everything, off road package tinted windows, cruise control, volume and radio switches on steering wheel, rear window washer and wiper...this vehicle was priced 55k-56,000

This vehicle was bought brand new in 2007, driven by me only....exterior is in good condition, shines great, looks nice when cleaned up...interior has spots in carpet , that are removable....( I have a 4 yr old)....overall a great vehicle!
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Mel wrote:
Mocha in color, 64,000 miles, leather interior, heated front and back seating, sunroof, DVD player, CD player,
Sirius radio, onstar, 3 row seating, bucket seats, 6 passanger seating, adjustable air and heat control for back passengers , power everything, off road package tinted windows, cruise control, volume and radio switches on steering wheel, rear window washer and wiper...this vehicle was priced 55k-56,000
This vehicle was bought brand new in 2007, driven by me only....exterior is in good condition, shines great, looks nice when cleaned up...interior has spots in carpet , that are removable....( I have a 4 yr old)....overall a great vehicle!
Nobody is going to give you 25 grand for a 6 year old vehicle with 64,000 miles!
Mel

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is going to give you 25 grand for a 6 year old vehicle with 64,000 miles!
I know, that gives me room to drop the price. Thank you for your help.
anonymus

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Take 15,000?
Justin

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
This sounds like a great vehicle. Would love to own it. What is the lowest price you would consider? This is a serious inquiry. If you are going to buy a similar vehicle as this one it would be better to sell it. If you are going to a lot higher priced vehicle you may be as well off to trade it in. Just my opinion. What kind of vehicle are you buying? Another Tahoe or less or an upgrade ? Again I'm serios what is the lowest price cash. Thanks.
Sonja

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
This sounds like just what my family needs........low miles, DVD , bucket seats......where is this car located.......I live at Fords Branch near Pikeville. What is the lowest price you would take? My family really needs a car and I have been shopping around for about a month now. Please let me know if this car is still available and not been sold. Thank you. Waiting to hear.
i dont think so

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Mel wrote:
ummm in this economy? try 13 grand...flat...
i dont think so

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
on secound thought...after doing some blue book research its telling me about 9,800 private seller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 min now 35,941
What's the hold up with Golden Corral? 46 min Pikeville Parent 81
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,393
school Monday in Pike County (Jan '10) 1 hr KMichelle 28
If this is ur wife's number 2 hr Feliz navidad 8
PMC interview 2 hr Been there done that 2
Gattis Family Fun and Booze 2 hr Chandler 4
White Supremacist Rally 12 hr White Trash Rally 118

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages