Accident on cowpen Sunday

Accident on cowpen Sunday

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Werewolf on cowpen

Macon, GA

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Does anyone have any idea what happened today on cowpen?.. I heard there was an accident w a little girl on cowpen..
Know

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
2 sisters were riding an ATV and had an accident one child lost her precious life and the other is critical condition. Plz pray for this family such a horrific accident. Very sad!!!:((. I will be praying
Shopper

Ransom, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Oh my so sad :( ATV's are so dangerous praying for this family!

How did this horrible accident happen? Did it flip on them or what
sorry for the family

Ransom, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
it hit me last night how pretty the weather was and that's what likely made them feel like going for a ride. so sad how something like pretty weather can lead up to an accident :( hope the other child recovers.
johns

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Does anyone know who the family is? No info on it anywhere. I was in traffic for a long time & they thought they were from lower Johns Creek.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Apr 8, 2013
It's a Damron girl from Johns Creek School. If there isn't any info on the family, then it's for a reason. I knew her, and we should just pray for her family and friends.
So Sorry

Harold, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Praying for the family...praying for recovery of the one sister and may the other R.I.P....GOD BLESS
So Sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2013
So Sorry wrote:
Praying for the family...praying for recovery of the one sister and may the other R.I.P....GOD BLESS
I really hate to hear things like this, I lost a child and there are no words that can explain. May GOD Bless the Family.
Praying

Winchester, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2013
So Sad wrote:
<quoted text> I really hate to hear things like this, I lost a child and there are no words that can explain. May GOD Bless the Family.
The older sister was driving and wrecked which resulted in her younger sister losing her precious young innocent life. Very very sad day for this entire family. I will hope all who reads this would please pray for this family during such a difficult time. We all love u Haley and keep u in our thoughts and prayers.
Praying

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2013
So Sad wrote:
<quoted text> I really hate to hear things like this, I lost a child and there are no words that can explain. May GOD Bless the Family.
also so sorry to hear u lost a child. My god be with u and bless u. Very sorry that u lost ur precious child. I Can't imagine ur pain I'm so sorry.
wonder 2

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Who was driving Haley or shelby
Really

Tucker, GA

#12 Apr 9, 2013
How is Haley?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Resigned 33 min Jobby job 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 168,880
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Patriot 37,946
big sandy nurse aide 4 hr ? 3
pmc layoffs & pay cuts 4 hr Just as it is 37
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 7 hr Doug77 26,819
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr A Hillary Depor... 5,731

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages