Is The Reach Of The Federal Gov't. Be...

Is The Reach Of The Federal Gov't. Being Overblown?

Created by SWINE SLAYER on Feb 21, 2013

29 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, Definitely.

No, It's Fine.

Undecided.

I Cannot Think For Myself..I Need Them To.

I'll Let Them Answer For Me.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Under the current Fascist administration, empowered by an ever- increasing majority of weak, dependent sheep, we are seeing the U.S. Government rake more and more power and authority within it's scope while an unthinking mass seems willing to relinquish their own decision making skills to it. It's becoming so intrusive, an authoritarian behemoth of self-serving dimensions that seeks to gather in all control, all aspects of personal choice making that determines what is good for you and what is not. What you can do and what you cannot do. What you can own and what you cannot own. What you can eat and what you cannot eat. What physicians you can see and which you cannot, etc., etc. Where will this Orwellian dictatorship halt? Will people manage to wake up
and use their brains to make decisions for themselves, make their own choices? Now the Gov't. may seek to prohibit you from smoking in YOUR OWN car. Now let me say here that I am NOT a smoker and I support non-smoking in PUBLIC areas but this initiative is absurd to me and really far-fetched..even IF there are kids in the car, aren't you smart enough to roll a window down?! Apparently the
Gov't. doesn't think you're mature and intelligent enough to make this decision:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslife/60083-u...

“Top of the world”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Under the current Fascist administration, empowered by an ever- increasing majority of weak, dependent sheep, we are seeing the U.S. Government rake more and more power and authority within it's scope while an unthinking mass seems willing to relinquish their own decision making skills to it. It's becoming so intrusive, an authoritarian behemoth of self-serving dimensions that seeks to gather in all control, all aspects of personal choice making that determines what is good for you and what is not. What you can do and what you cannot do. What you can own and what you cannot own. What you can eat and what you cannot eat. What physicians you can see and which you cannot, etc., etc. Where will this Orwellian dictatorship halt? Will people manage to wake up
and use their brains to make decisions for themselves, make their own choices? Now the Gov't. may seek to prohibit you from smoking in YOUR OWN car. Now let me say here that I am NOT a smoker and I support non-smoking in PUBLIC areas but this initiative is absurd to me and really far-fetched..even IF there are kids in the car, aren't you smart enough to roll a window down?! Apparently the
Gov't. doesn't think you're mature and intelligent enough to make this decision:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslife/60083-u...
I totally agree with you, it seems our beloved government wants to regulate and tax us into oblivion and most Americans just set and take it.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, it seems our beloved government wants to regulate and tax us into oblivion and most Americans just set and take it.
Indeed it does and yes, most do. Ever-increasing taxation is NOT the answer/solution as I stated a little bit ago elsewhere (see link below) but spending cuts and reform IS. Our Federal Gov't. is a like some ravenous monstrosity that devours, devours, and wastes, wastes, wastes without a modem of restraint apparently. It is NOT going to correct itself or reign itself in under it's own power..We, The People MUST demand improvement and hold elected officials ACCOUNTABLE to us. Not sit idly apathetic and
throwing our hands in the air in defeat as so many seem content doing currently.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Oops, forgot the link. By the way, how the hell are ya?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
Brainiac

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
The government has been out of control for sometime now. It's a sad country we live in . A ghost of its former glorious self. They have weaseled their way into even the tiniest places in the everyday citizens private life. They want total control and unquestioned authority. We are just numbers on a spread sheet to them. Pawns to be used at their will and disposed of without conscience. They no longer care, and neither does most of the brainwashed masses. A time will come in the future when Americans will be forced to make a choice between chains or freedom. In the words of Patrick Henry, "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH !" The time for the choice is at hand. We did not ask for it but sadly we allowed it. I do not want my children and grandchildren to grow up as subjects. I want them to be free men.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Brainiac wrote:
The government has been out of control for sometime now. It's a sad country we live in . A ghost of its former glorious self. They have weaseled their way into even the tiniest places in the everyday citizens private life. They want total control and unquestioned authority. We are just numbers on a spread sheet to them. Pawns to be used at their will and disposed of without conscience. They no longer care, and neither does most of the brainwashed masses. A time will come in the future when Americans will be forced to make a choice between chains or freedom. In the words of Patrick Henry, "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH !" The time for the choice is at hand. We did not ask for it but sadly we allowed it. I do not want my children and grandchildren to grow up as subjects. I want them to be free men.
I heard that, Trav. I have been in the very church in RVA (Richmond, Va.) where Patrick
Henry made that famous declaration and have fully embraced it as a Life Mantra for myself. Things are definitely spiraling toward a collision here in America where people will be forced to either submit to or confront the Federal Regime because it seems determined to draw more and more under it's control and a lot of us are not going to stand for the lunacy that is appearing on the horizon (the idea that Gov't. somehow knows best for US when it cannot even control/regulate/restrain itself). It's now clear that Emperor O's campaign slogan "Change" really translates as CHAINS. Screw that noise. War Is Coming!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, they should all be brave like you and whine on the Internet.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
oops I meant while I whine on the Internet

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Admittedly a bit "dated", here's a good article about the growing Fascism and gestapo methods of stormtroopers in the U.S. This will continue to grow as more and more is taken under the guise and rule of the Federal Gov't.
We will eventually have prisons the size of large cities or interment-type camps to hold all the unjustly-incarcerated "criminals" unless we resist this BS.

http://www.economist.com/node/16636027

“THE END OF THE AGE”

Since: Feb 13

1 JOHN 2:18

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Yes. Things are moving toward Marxism and tyranny.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Admittedly a bit "dated", here's a good article about the growing Fascism and gestapo methods of stormtroopers in the U.S. This will continue to grow as more and more is taken under the guise and rule of the Federal Gov't.
We will eventually have prisons the size of large cities or interment-type camps to hold all the unjustly-incarcerated "criminals" unless we resist this BS.
http://www.economist.com/node/16636027
They may even make you get a job!!

Oh my!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#15 Feb 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>They may even make you get a job!!
Oh my!
A second one?! Damn, I sure hope it's exterminating deviant Liberal vermin like YOU!

:-)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
A second one?! Damn, I sure hope it's exterminating deviant Liberal vermin like YOU!
:-)
You have never worked a day in your sorry excuse for a life.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Glad to see NYC's Mayor Bloomberg's "Sweet Deal" went sour yesterday as a N.Y State Judge ruled against his soda ban efforts thankfully. I agree that obesity if a problem in the U.S. and that American Health Care is being exploited by arbitrary BS that can and should be combated but we MUST draw the line ourselves, as individuals, and quit expecting the damn Government to decide everything FOR us!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Glad to see NYC's Mayor Bloomberg's "Sweet Deal" went sour yesterday as a N.Y State Judge ruled against his soda ban efforts thankfully. I agree that obesity if a problem in the U.S. and that American Health Care is being exploited by arbitrary BS that can and should be combated but we MUST draw the line ourselves, as individuals, and quit expecting the damn Government to decide everything FOR us!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
You can still get as fat as you want dumbs.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#19 Mar 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You can still get as fat as you want dumbs.
Exactly. Glad you understand the point for the first time in your pathetic POS "life", chump.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#20 Mar 13, 2013
That's why the decision from the N.Y. State Judge on Monday that struck down NYC Mayor Bloomberg's attack /ban attempt on sugary sodas is such a positive thing. I don't think people yet realize that's what the most dangerous thing about Obamacare is: It's going to ultimately allow the Government (or God forbid taxpayers) to tell people what they can or cannot eat basically or if they can or cannot smoke, etc. Think about it, you'll eat what they tell you you can eat because if you eat a lot of sweets or are obese then they will have the grounds to refuse to provide YOU healthcare unless you meet THEIR standards. Or if you smoke then they'll say it's their "right" to refuse to allow you coverage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Ray Out 9 min Say No to Asphalt... 1
Blinded by the Light 13 min Vanderbecks World 1
Women's shit smells worse then men's shit (Jan '10) 13 min sixerplayer03 101
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min eddie 141,457
curtis chaney (Jan '09) 1 hr Kahuna 19
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr living dead girl 24,531
denise chaney bryant (Sep '11) 2 hr Kahuna 16
Judge Combs Redux 5 hr Propaganda 19
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) Fri mustard man 270
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages