Nacomah Harmon, 26, Escapes Pikeville...

Nacomah Harmon, 26, Escapes Pikeville Jail

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

BooBoo

York, PA

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Nacomah Harmon, 26, escaped around 2 pm October 26, by driving off in an unknown person's vehicle while doing work detail around the Pike Co. jail. Harmon was suppose to be hanging Christmas lights in front of the jail when a passer-by saw a man (Harmon) in a green jump suit look around before climbing into the back of a blue car. After a check police found it was Harmon, stating they thought he had went to the restroom. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything else about this case. Like, has he been caught yet or anything?? I know him but haven't seen him in years. And when I did know him he creeped the hell out of me. He was very ill tempered and seemed like a ticking time bomb...
BooBoo

York, PA

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Wow

Liberty, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2011
He sounds like a wonderful man, lol. (sarcasm)
someone

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2012
BooBoo wrote:
Nacomah Harmon, 26, escaped around 2 pm October 26, by driving off in an unknown person's vehicle while doing work detail around the Pike Co. jail. Harmon was suppose to be hanging Christmas lights in front of the jail when a passer-by saw a man (Harmon) in a green jump suit look around before climbing into the back of a blue car. After a check police found it was Harmon, stating they thought he had went to the restroom. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything else about this case. Like, has he been caught yet or anything?? I know him but haven't seen him in years. And when I did know him he creeped the hell out of me. He was very ill tempered and seemed like a ticking time bomb...
u must not of really knew him he is really a great person wonderful dad and husband

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grab that Possy 1 hr Pinrut 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,592
Guess where all of City Taxpayers Money is goin... (Jul '13) 3 hr May I kiss you 20
Where did tj lunatic go? (May '14) 3 hr Windbag Left 21
Thanks Mitch McConnell 4 hr Slim Pickens 8
Cowardly Fiscal Court 4 hr Walters Boy Brian 21
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Uncle Tom 34,801
Election Recall 9 hr boring 136

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages