obama hater

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 13, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see where it said to vote u idiot it said favorite so my fav is the swine slayer and big cat ; )
Awe shucks, Big Cat says THANKS!:)

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Big Cat feels EXACTLY the same way. The only difference between you and I, SS, is that you deliver your point with far more tact and grace than I. You certainly have the gift of words....and I've throughly enjoyed watching you rip your opposition to shreds with your intellect and wit!! Keep up the good work, my friend!
Well thank you and yes, everyone has their own strengths and positive abilities that we bring to the fight. Some with words, some with logic and reasoning, others with specific actions and various other abilities. I would gloat somewhat but as you well know, upstaging those moronic jackasses is really child's play and does not take any real effort for they fail to have any merit/substance to support their delusional arguments and absurdly asinine claims.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#27 Feb 13, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you and yes, everyone has their own strengths and positive abilities that we bring to the fight. Some with words, some with logic and reasoning, others with specific actions and various other abilities. I would gloat somewhat but as you well know, upstaging those moronic jackasses is really child's play and does not take any real effort for they fail to have any merit/substance to support their delusional arguments and absurdly asinine claims.
It's amazing how divided people are....and how our views on government and social issues can be so far apart. I blame years of spineless politicians from BOTH parties selling out for money or votes and allowing people to come in here and dictate to us how we should live instead of requiring them to conform to us. Apparently, we learned nothing from the Indians.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#28 Feb 13, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job. From the current results it seems to be rigged though so I don't put a lot of merit into it. Oh well, we all know who has good ideas, valid opinions, and
sensible content in their posts and who doesn't anyway.
its funny how you start all these polls expecting to be the overall favorite but every time you end up on the losing end of your own polls you claim the polls are rigged,i suppose if you had as many votes as wtf does then there would be nothing wrong with the results,you usually have several of your user names in these polls and still end up being made a fool of,you try to rig them in your favor and still end up the loser.classic!!!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#29 Feb 14, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how divided people are....and how our views on government and social issues can be so far apart. I blame years of spineless politicians from BOTH parties selling out for money or votes and allowing people to come in here and dictate to us how we should live instead of requiring them to conform to us. Apparently, we learned nothing from the Indians.
Tell me about it. I don't see the U.S. ever being a unified nation ever again and of course there is still many dark times ahead in my opinion. It's all about the Blame Game these days when the real guilty are We, The People for not demanding Politicians
answer to us for what they do. The Liberal delusionists are a never-ending source for
side-splitting laughter though..for instance how idiot jackass Wrong here is accusing me of starting this Poll when in fact I had nothing to do with it. Pure comedy!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#30 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it. I don't see the U.S. ever being a unified nation ever again and of course there is still many dark times ahead in my opinion. It's all about the Blame Game these days when the real guilty are We, The People for not demanding Politicians
answer to us for what they do. The Liberal delusionists are a never-ending source for
side-splitting laughter though..for instance how idiot jackass Wrong here is accusing me of starting this Poll when in fact I had nothing to do with it. Pure comedy!
You could just get your Mommy to vote for you.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#31 Feb 14, 2013
Oh, and for the record, I voted for Swine Slayer. Didn't vote for myself, it seemed kind of narcissistic.
Bubba Craft

Cantonment, FL

#32 Feb 14, 2013
I'd vote for yah six or seven more times if I had the time.
Early Cuyler wrote:
Oh, and for the record, I voted for Swine Slayer. Didn't vote for myself, it seemed kind of narcissistic.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#33 Feb 14, 2013
Early Cuyler wrote:
I hear you. I have been dividing my votes between you and Big Cat.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#34 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. I have been dividing my votes between you and Big Cat.
You 2 can kiss now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Next 13 min big daddy here 59
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 167,804
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 49 min Kyboy 5,560
Airport Stink Rises Again 1 hr Waste Waste Waste 14
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 1 hr Jones is an Elitist 39
donald williams carpentry 2 hr needing work 2
Maroon Tahoe / Tinted windows 2 hr looking 10

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages