Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

It looks like Topix's Man of the Year for 2012 is starting off to a repeat for 2013.
btw

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

looks like someone's been logging on & off & back on, voting for themselves
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

btw wrote:
Why did you do that Fairy?
cmon

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

btw wrote:
you jelly bro?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

GO CATS wrote:
It looks like Topix's Man of the Year for 2012 is starting off to a repeat for 2013.
C'mon now, we all know The Legend Himself is no longer with us.
Wrong

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon now, we all know The Legend Himself is no longer with us.
You were voted ham of the year.You're fat lazy ass was never with us you prick.You were always alone.Are you still mad because the two friends you had on here turned on you after finding out about your drugged out gay past?Tell us again why you were kicked out of the church you used to be a preacher at.Oh yeah,that's right,you were caught fooling around with the little boys weren't you?
Wrong

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

btw wrote:
naw just realistic<quoted text>got some jelly for you, though heh heh heh- sis makes it herself
You're sis also makes it burn when men urinate from the rumors going around.Guess she got that from your mom?Or did daddy give it to her on one of his late night drunken tuck ins?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

btw wrote:
naw just realistic<quoted text>got some jelly for you, though heh heh heh- sis makes it herself
Wrong doesn't like anything related to women. He likes man-jelly if you know what I mean.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong doesn't like anything related to women. He likes man-jelly if you know what I mean.
Tell us about you gaybie.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about you gaybie.
Awww, how cute! The intimidated weakling homosexual sap WTF is trying to flirt with me and wants to know about me. OK BOY, here you go: I like to frighten deviant scumbags like yourself with hostile words that force you to defecate your panties with shameful, uncontrollable anxiety. Of course my being blatantly HETEROsexual means your perverse
obsession with me is futile, deviant degenerate piss-ant.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, how cute! The intimidated weakling homosexual sap WTF is trying to flirt with me and wants to know about me. OK BOY, here you go: I like to frighten deviant scumbags like yourself with hostile words that force you to defecate your panties with shameful, uncontrollable anxiety. Of course my being blatantly HETEROsexual means your perverse
obsession with me is futile, deviant degenerate piss-ant.
You are nothing but a yellow coward deadbeat pos.
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao
i vote for

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

You know i guess id have to say its that no spine swine layer.

The wainbow wielding warrior, armed with 3 bags of skittles and a empty box of fruit loops.

Can you imagine, the black cardboard chevette cruzin the park with the rainbow warrior at the wheel and the vanity plates reading tinky winky.
well

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

i vote for wrote:
You know i guess id have to say its that no spine swine layer.
The wainbow wielding warrior, armed with 3 bags of skittles and a empty box of fruit loops.
Can you imagine, the black cardboard chevette cruzin the park with the rainbow warrior at the wheel and the vanity plates reading tinky winky.
I didn't see where it said to vote u idiot it said favorite so my fav is the swine slayer and big cat ; )
Wrong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see where it said to vote u idiot it said favorite so my fav is the swine slayer and big cat ; )
You are suppose to vote for your favorite you idiot.How can you be so ignorant and still be alive?Also,saying your favorite is two people is just ignorant as well.More than one would be favorites.Get it?I bet you didn't see that either did you?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see where it said to vote u idiot it said favorite so my fav is the swine slayer and big cat ; )
Thank you and I'm sure Big Cat feels the same way. We are but mere voices wailing within the wilderness of corruption and injustice that's eroding our nation. Deep dire dullardism and dimwittery is tainting the American mass consciousness and has nearly reduced the whole to babbling, drooling fools yet all hope is not yet lost
for we remain vigilant and earnest in our endeavors to shake awake those that would
be awaken from their non-thinking slumbers of sloth. God Bless America and the true
Voices Of Reason protecting The Republic!
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hey cool, I made the list.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Early Cuyler wrote:
Good job. From the current results it seems to be rigged though so I don't put a lot of merit into it. Oh well, we all know who has good ideas, valid opinions, and
sensible content in their posts and who doesn't anyway.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Early Cuyler wrote:
Me too! Made me feel kinda warm and fuzzy all over!*LOL*
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and I'm sure Big Cat feels the same way. We are but mere voices wailing within the wilderness of corruption and injustice that's eroding our nation. Deep dire dullardism and dimwittery is tainting the American mass consciousness and has nearly reduced the whole to babbling, drooling fools yet all hope is not yet lost
for we remain vigilant and earnest in our endeavors to shake awake those that would
be awaken from their non-thinking slumbers of sloth. God Bless America and the true
Voices Of Reason protecting The Republic!
Yes! Big Cat feels EXACTLY the same way. The only difference between you and I, SS, is that you deliver your point with far more tact and grace than I. You certainly have the gift of words....and I've throughly enjoyed watching you rip your opposition to shreds with your intellect and wit!! Keep up the good work, my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min pusherman_ 128,634
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Commietator 146,223
we all know its true 36 min ten-4 1
TJ Litafik 57 min location 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Maitsy 68
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr Musikologist 22,554
does Upike offer pharmacy school? 1 hr daisy 1
paris cowboy = music 9 hr MUSICK-NESS 73
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 12 hr Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs