illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#125 Jun 17, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that this Rothfuss guy, all the judges and all the lawyers in Pikeville are in some sort of conspiracy together to rob you of your home?
Maybe you should just ask the person (family member?) that you gave the money to for the mortgage what they really did with the money??
yes Jamie I do stop stalking people before someone shaves yet bar$$ab up ye# nose
opinion

Ashland, KY

#126 Jun 17, 2014
I saw advertised on television early this morning. Obama has had a couple of law firms sanctioned to take complaints and start dealing with these banks,lawyers and judges. They are wanting people to contact them with the info. I thought you might want to keep an eye out for that ad. I tried to get it for you but my batteries were dead in my DVR remote. By the time I figured it out, I couldn't get the commercial back up because I accidentally changed the channel.
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#127 Jun 17, 2014
Like to know more wrote:
Illegal Foreclosure
I am In Pike County Ky.
Thanks for any help I can get.
believe me if I were wrong or able to get lo online just as you can these hunks of crap would not be inserting rothfuss hookers in our lives tangential to every piece of paper and breaking into our vehicles in fruitless attempts to destroy work and evidence do the wordsmtazyzlor and family owned and operated ring a bell? And some backyard going in and changing our address insurance and other harassment? He is not just a thief but an idiot making papermdoll assignments there on walnut St and misdirecting us with Verizon apps tangential to his atrocious hookers and his cheesy ads office space a
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#128 Jun 17, 2014
You are quite possibly the craziest person I have ever encountered.
Patricks daddy

Shelbiana, KY

#129 Jun 17, 2014
illegal foreclosiure wrote:
<quoted text>believe me if I were wrong or able to get lo online just as you can these hunks of crap would not be inserting rothfuss hookers in our lives tangential to every piece of paper and breaking into our vehicles in fruitless attempts to destroy work and evidence do the wordsmtazyzlor and family owned and operated ring a bell? And some backyard going in and changing our address insurance and other harassment? He is not just a thief but an idiot making papermdoll assignments there on walnut St and misdirecting us with Verizon apps tangential to his atrocious hookers and his cheesy ads office space a
Did you hit your head??
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#130 Jun 17, 2014
Drat this new gov't smartphone fern deadbeats
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#131 Jun 17, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this very hard to believe. It makes no sense that all the people you have named would be involved in doing something like this. IF this really happened take your proof to the state. Copies of cancelled checks would not be denied as proof of payment.
ok i'll meet up w you and you can help me make gigantic posterboards of our receipts and we'll build like a mortgage paint memorial wall arid the combs Coleman Mullins Monica parking spot It's the only thing we haven't tried when do you have time?
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#132 Jun 17, 2014
Sorry that should say moniTa
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#133 Jun 17, 2014
Just ago killed these mofos I was gone.
Productive time Boys unlike you I was not raised to slither on my belly but to walk tall and proud
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#134 Jun 17, 2014
Did you know that Monica does not recognize judge Mullins??????? Rotting floor lmfao
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#135 Jun 17, 2014
When I say Monica you read moniTTTTTTTTa she does not recognize judge switch that kid to my courtroom Mullins or a photo of Fred Hatfield She is also unreliable in several other ways but one assumes she is aces with that Back Dater for motions for rothfuss
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#136 Jun 17, 2014
Amy wrote:
This is what is legally interesting.
When the bundled mortgages are sold together in a security .... that severs the mortgage from the deed because the mortgage is in fact, paid off at the time it is sold as a security.
Thus whoever owns the securitization doesn't have a legal leg to stand on to lawfully foreclose. But finding a state court judge who is neutral or smart enough to understand that is nigh impossible.
I have been following the cases inFlorida, and the 9th Circuit. It is all a big fraud, and caused the recession in 2008.
in the filings there is no doubt that this was pointed out. please see sitting jibes w cannot reać combs is corrupt,coleman is more corrupt, there is no way to varnishthat over they can be either stupid or corrupt since they are clever enough to find their way around m Anson convertible vocabulary Instagram and smartphone I finance as do you at he only choice left is corruption and the accompanying theft or in our case ATTEMPTED THEFT WITH BOOKEND PHELPS PREACHERS BADABING BA BY
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#137 Jun 17, 2014
Patricks daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hit your head??
Oi keep pounding it on the courthouse door trying to get on pad mullins
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#138 Jun 17, 2014
Sitting judges who cannot read
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#139 Jun 17, 2014
Mansions convertibles threats preachers smartphones instagram vehicle breakins stalking graft it stinks of lowdown shiiftttty corruption
Oh and all the network spying and interference andframeups STANKYYYY
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#140 Jun 17, 2014
You are basically talking to yourself.

Could find a way to translate your posts to English? I think that would help.
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#141 Jun 17, 2014
when all is revealed you will deeply regret you murdered myinnocent man and set me like a rabid bloodhound on the trail of your stank. You will suffer ME
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#142 Jun 17, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this very hard to believe. It makes no sense that all the people you have named would be involved in doing something like this. IF this really happened take your proof to the state. Copies of cancelled checks would not be denied as proof of payment.
no actually it makes perfect sense. Why would someone OUTSIDE this group be involved?? Whom would you suggest? The homeless? Single moms? Honest businessmen? A short drivemaround the courthouse reveals all the players?? Is that Kent Varney running for circuit appeals court the same one at Owens and Varney or a different Kent Varney?? Have not determined his exact connection to all of this
illegal foreclosiure

Corbin, KY

#143 Jun 17, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
You are basically talking to yourself.
Could find a way to translate your poststo English? I think that would help.
you wish on both counts no my gov't sponsored smartphine for deadbeats apparently likes, these spellings, tell Coleman I will write to him if he sends me his Doc prison number when he follows the Ohio judge to prison prison is hard for small men I'm given to understand checkya later loser
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#144 Jun 17, 2014
illegal foreclosiure wrote:
when all is revealed you will deeply regret you murdered myinnocent man and set me like a rabid bloodhound on the trail of your stank. You will suffer ME
When did this go from foreclosure on a house to murder?

I'm sure they have medication for your condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min What if 136,187
Musikal MishMash 21 min MUSICK-NESS 75
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 26 min MUSICK-NESS 24,055
the music thread (Apr '12) 30 min MUSICK-NESS 211
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 34 min MUSICK-NESS 1,237
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 44 min MUSICK-NESS 23,386
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 25,892
Glenn Martin Hammond ran over woman 8 hr Simply the law 4
PC Board Battle Royale 12 hr opinion 92
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance