NObama fails in Egypt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GOP

Ransom, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2013
NObama helped install an islamist president in Egypt who was hand picked to lead Egyptian people in strict sharia law. Now NObama's terrorist, islamist, muslim brotherhood friend has been REMOVED FROM OFFICE!

Muhammad morsi was personally helped/installed into office by NObama a year ago with the intention of furthering the islamist law of sharia.

This Is BY FAR NObama's greatest defeat in his drive to "Islamize" the world, including the United States.

EGYPT TODAY....AMERICA TOMORROW. GOD BLESS THE EGYPTIAN PEOPLE AND FREEDOM!! DEMOCRACY AS DEFEATED NOBAMA!!!

We need to take to the streets, just as the Egyptians did, and take back OUR country from a dictator who seeks to disarm and subjugate us and establish his own law in the United States.
hater

Malone, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2013
GOP wrote:
NObama helped install an islamist president in Egypt who was hand picked to lead Egyptian people in strict sharia law. Now NObama's terrorist, islamist, muslim brotherhood friend has been REMOVED FROM OFFICE!
Muhammad morsi was personally helped/installed into office by NObama a year ago with the intention of furthering the islamist law of sharia.
This Is BY FAR NObama's greatest defeat in his drive to "Islamize" the world, including the United States.
EGYPT TODAY....AMERICA TOMORROW. GOD BLESS THE EGYPTIAN PEOPLE AND FREEDOM!! DEMOCRACY AS DEFEATED NOBAMA!!!
We need to take to the streets, just as the Egyptians did, and take back OUR country from a dictator who seeks to disarm and subjugate us and establish his own law in the United States.
Great Post!!! GOP. Truest thing I have read.
yelp

Langley, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2013
GOP wrote:
You keep saying WE need to do this and WE need to do that.You say WE need to take to the streets but all YOU do is get on here and type/whine.If YOU really believed your babble YOU would get off the internet and actually take to the streets.But all YOU're going to do is keep typing/whining.Back up YOUR words with actions not more typing/whining.
Old Dude

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 3, 2013
hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post!!! GOP. Truest thing I have read.
I would love to see the same thing happen in this country. It definitely needs to but our military would never overthrow our foreign impostor in chief. I think the working taxpaying class in the U.S. should revolt and not pay their taxes ..... There is no way the Gov't could put all of us in jail.
sweet brown

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2013
I dont think people who post shit like this are even from the same planet I am. You think Obama installed Morsey into power? Wow... Should really have to pass an IQ test to vote in this country.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Old Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see the same thing happen in this country. It definitely needs to but our military would never overthrow our foreign impostor in chief. I think the working taxpaying class in the U.S. should revolt and not pay their taxes ..... There is no way the Gov't could put all of us in jail.
You do not work you silly pos.
Up all Night posting non sense.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2013
GOP wrote:
Get back to the Floyd County Jail you pos.
GOP

Ransom, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2013
NObama recently gave Morsi and the muslim brotherhood terrorists a number of high tech F-16 fighter jets and Abrams battle tanks which were destined to be used against Israel. He not only helped Morsi into the office but did all he could to keep him there. The people of Egypt have my ultimate respect for defying NObama and his puppet government.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#10 Jul 5, 2013
GOP wrote:
NObama recently gave Morsi and the muslim brotherhood terrorists a number of high tech F-16 fighter jets and Abrams battle tanks which were destined to be used against Israel. He not only helped Morsi into the office but did all he could to keep him there. The people of Egypt have my ultimate respect for defying NObama and his puppet government.
You have the respect of the Floyd County Jail Boys.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Egyptians gave Morsi the boot, in so doing shot Hussein baraq o bamah the bird. I love it. Egyptians gave the fellow African, British East African, the bird. Gotta love those Egyptians!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#13 Jul 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Egyptians gave Morsi the boot, in so doing shot Hussein baraq o bamah the bird. I love it. Egyptians gave the fellow African, British East African, the bird. Gotta love those Egyptians!
Why don't you move there you inbred piece of crap?
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jul 5, 2013
GOP wrote:
I see you are not smart enough to see that the military controls Egypt. Obama didn't vote in their elections he called for free and fair elections which occurred and the people of Egypt voted Morsi in. Now that they didn't like what he was doing they wanted him out. The Egyptian people want a government more like the United States. Again the military ousted Morsi. Yes the military that we have given military aid for more years than you can count. They control the country and the tanks and fighter jets and other military aid we have provided for many many years not Morsi, the government, or Obama.
Depends

Logan, WV

#15 Jul 5, 2013
It will be interesting to see what develops in Egypt. I have a little trouble wrapping my head around Morsi being finished. Do you think this is the end of his reactions. He has supporters. It would be good if he has no further retaliation, but I wonder. He is a member/leader (maybe) of the Muslim Brotherhood.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#16 Jul 5, 2013
To the north Israel has muzzerds killing muzzerds. To the south Israel has muzzerds killing muzzerds. OH! what a beautiful morning, OH! what a beautiful day. surrounded with muzzerds killing muzzerds. Fantastic!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#17 Jul 5, 2013
Maybe Morsi's brother Hussein baraq o bamah will send in some of his SS troops to help brother Morsi. Be less trash on American soil.
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jul 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Maybe Morsi's brother Hussein baraq o bamah will send in some of his SS troops to help brother Morsi. Be less trash on American soil.
And on Pikeville topix we have ignorant dunadd spewing lies and misinformation.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#19 Jul 5, 2013
Nuts to you and that's the truth.
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jul 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Nuts to you and that's the truth.
We know its the best you can do. I don't like nuts like you do and that's the truth!
Stan and Kyle

Grovetown, GA

#21 Jul 6, 2013
All of the Data Mining suggested Morsi be removed prior to giving Egypt new equipment. No way was America going to give the Muslim Brotherhood new Abrams tanks and F15 fighter aircraft.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#22 Jul 6, 2013
Clement Vallandigham. Happened before and it'll happen again. muslim brotherhood doesn't need Abrams tanks and f15 fighter aircraft. Perseverance. That's all it takes, example, Ho Chi Minh, Vo Nguyen Giap. They knew they could outlast the big bad US Congress and people. Perseverance and will outlasts Abrams tanks and f15 fighter aircraft. America is a pushover. examples-2008 and 2012 elections. Perseverance and will. These are what caused the Red Army to push the Nazi Germans from the gates of Moscow and inside Stalingrad all the way back to Berlin. We'll see in Egypt who has the will and perseverance. As Ho said if it takes 10, 20 or 50 years we will win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Nickname For the Donald 28 min No More Hillary 12
Black life's matter are thugs and liars !! 1 hr african 103
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr USAsince1680 2,044
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr well 32,146
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr LMS 148,345
Gays who raise chikdren 4 hr Hmm 24
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain (Aug '15) 5 hr G Cat 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages