retarded drivers in the fast lane

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
got your number

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2009
An open letter to you dumb, illiterate, shoudln't-even-be-allowed-on the road hicks that do not know why there are four lanes on route 23. The left (or commonly referred to as the "fast" lane) is FOR PASSING STUPID CRAP BRAINS LIKE YOU, WHO THINK YOU CAN PICK AND CHOOSE YOUR LANE. And this is for the mongoloid retard in the green S-10, your day is coming you son-of-a-bitch.
Seeker

Jackson, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2009
What I hate is when there will be a car driving about 55 in the slow lane. Then you will have another car driving about 57 miles an hour in the fast lane. They will stay in the fast lane right beside the car in the slow lane for about 5 miles and will not go any faster and pass. Then finally after doing this for about 5 miles and having a long line of traffic behind them they will finally get over into the slow lane. Either stay in the slow lane or have the balls to give it a little more gas and pass someone. For the person that started this post, I don't know what happened in your situation but I just wanted to share that.
Hairy Twatter

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Amen to both of you I have the same experiences on a daily basis. I wish people would learn how the hell to drive around here they kill me. They are the reason for road rage.
road rage

Jackson, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2009
well seeker no offense... but here in pikeville the speeding limit most the time is 55... hands down to the people who obide by the speed limit i admit sometimes i get pissed off and frustrated at people who do not know how to use the lanes or brake the shit out of their vehicles but you also have people that don't know what turn is left or right. i think most people around here got there license out of a cracker jack box. its not the speed that bothers me its the fact that people cant f**king throw on a signal or people cut u off there was 2 wrecks on the north and south bound lane the other day traffic was backed up for miles and yet they still had the nerve to hit ya in the back end... and run red lights.
Seeker

Jackson, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2009
road rage wrote:
well seeker no offense... but here in pikeville the speeding limit most the time is 55... hands down to the people who obide by the speed limit i admit sometimes i get pissed off and frustrated at people who do not know how to use the lanes or brake the shit out of their vehicles but you also have people that don't know what turn is left or right. i think most people around here got there license out of a cracker jack box. its not the speed that bothers me its the fact that people cant f**king throw on a signal or people cut u off there was 2 wrecks on the north and south bound lane the other day traffic was backed up for miles and yet they still had the nerve to hit ya in the back end... and run red lights.
Oh yeah, going the speed limit is fine, maybe we would have less accidents if people followed the same example. However a person could give their vehicle just a little more gas and go just a little faster just long enough to go around and get out of the way instead of blocking everyone else from being able to pass. Two vehicles driving side by side, at the same speed limit, one in the fast lane and one in the slow lane for 5 miles does not work. Get back in the slow lane or go on. That was my point. I can have my cruise control set on 65 and I still have most of the cars on the road passing me.
who are you

Island City, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2009
got your number wrote:
An open letter to you dumb, illiterate, shoudln't-even-be-allowed-on the road hicks that do not know why there are four lanes on route 23. The left (or commonly referred to as the "fast" lane) is FOR PASSING STUPID CRAP BRAINS LIKE YOU, WHO THINK YOU CAN PICK AND CHOOSE YOUR LANE. And this is for the mongoloid retard in the green S-10, your day is coming you son-of-a-bitch.
Who died and made u owner of the road?? Are u policeman? Maybe he needed to get in that lane to turn off.. its aholes like u that cause accidents drivin with road rage that causes accidnets and keeps our insurance rates plumitting...
LMAO

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2009
who are you wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made u owner of the road?? Are u policeman? Maybe he needed to get in that lane to turn off.. its aholes like u that cause accidents drivin with road rage that causes accidnets and keeps our insurance rates plumitting...
"U" are a hopeless moron who undoubtably creeps along in the left lane at 40 mph. An if our insurance rates plummet, bugwit, THAT IS A GOOD THING.....
oh puh-leeze

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2009
I agree that the passing lane should be kept open whenever possible, but I'm wondering....where in the world in Pike (or Floyd) county is everyone in such a hurry to get to?
PFG

Radcliff, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2009
who are you wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made u owner of the road?? Are u policeman? Maybe he needed to get in that lane to turn off.. its aholes like u that cause accidents drivin with road rage that causes accidnets and keeps our insurance rates plumitting...
What does whether or not somebody is a policeman have to do with morons who don't understand the concept of a passing lane?

Drive as slow as you want to, in the right lane.
good lord

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2009
oh puh-leeze wrote:
I agree that the passing lane should be kept open whenever possible, but I'm wondering....where in the world in Pike (or Floyd) county is everyone in such a hurry to get to?
Its not about where they are going...its about getting there brainiac.
oh puh-leeze

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2009
good lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about where they are going...its about getting there brainiac.
Yes, it IS about where they are going! A lot of idiots are trying to get there at 70+ miles an hour (and then get mad/tailgate because someone is in the left lane obeying or even exceeding the speed limit). Is everything an emergency around here? Is everyone running late?
huh

Island City, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2009
PFG wrote:
<quoted text>
What does whether or not somebody is a policeman have to do with morons who don't understand the concept of a passing lane?
Drive as slow as you want to, in the right lane.
uh genuis it means he has no right to judge ppl or tell them what they can or cannot do on the road if he has no ablilty to repermend them .
eforce laws 4u

Island City, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2009
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> "U" are a hopeless moron who undoubtably creeps along in the left lane at 40 mph. An if our insurance rates plummet, bugwit, THAT IS A GOOD THING.....
Nope actually i am a law obiding citizen who obeys the traffic laws, and drivers like you are the road ragers that ppl need to look out for.
PFG

Radcliff, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2009
oh puh-leeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it IS about where they are going! A lot of idiots are trying to get there at 70+ miles an hour (and then get mad/tailgate because someone is in the left lane obeying or even exceeding the speed limit). Is everything an emergency around here? Is everyone running late?
Improper lane use is as illegal as speeding is, so I'm not sure what your point is. There's a reason it's called the PASSING lane. If you're not passing anything, get in the right lane, no matter whether you're doing 25 or 150. The speed limit has nothing to do with it.
PFG

Radcliff, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2009
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
uh genuis it means he has no right to judge ppl or tell them what they can or cannot do on the road if he has no ablilty to repermend them .
What? He absolutely has those rights. Has the first amendment been suspended, or something?

It doesn't matter, though; the laws have already made those judgements, long ago. The left lane has always been the passing lane. You think they just call it that because they like the way it sounds?
PFG

Radcliff, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2009
eforce laws 4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope actually i am a law obiding citizen who obeys the traffic laws, and drivers like you are the road ragers that ppl need to look out for.
If you're driving 40 in the passing lane, and not passing anything, then you're not "law abiding."
okay

Island City, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2009
PFG wrote:
<quoted text>
What? He absolutely has those rights. Has the first amendment been suspended, or something?
It doesn't matter, though; the laws have already made those judgements, long ago. The left lane has always been the passing lane. You think they just call it that because they like the way it sounds?
lol. ok Mr. traffic Man, how about the three lane goin through pikeville??? are ppl suppose to do 50 while their gettin ready to turn off left because its considered a passing lane?? you have no right to tell ppl how they should drive, if you wanna drive irresponsible then thats your prob, your exactly why insurance rates are outrageous in this area.
PFG

Radcliff, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2009
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. ok Mr. traffic Man, how about the three lane goin through pikeville??? are ppl suppose to do 50 while their gettin ready to turn off left because its considered a passing lane?? you have no right to tell ppl how they should drive, if you wanna drive irresponsible then thats your prob, your exactly why insurance rates are outrageous in this area.
That's an entire other thing folks on 23 don't seem to get; deceleration/turning lanes are there for a reason, too.

If you have to be in the left lane for 4 or 5 miles in order to turn left, lord help us all.

What's your theory on why they call it a "passing lane?" It's not that I have a right to "tell people how to drive." Traffic laws have already told people, it's just that the dumb ones can't seem to catch on.
bon ami

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2009
To the poster from Harold with multiple aliases: I've about decided you are the dumbass in the green S-10 that was tempting fate Sunday afternoon...
Wyatt Earp

Poca, WV

#20 Dec 22, 2009
Call Keith Justice, i loaned him a saddle for his horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Pikeville Police Chief Antics 1 hr Snowman Shame 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr Historian 20,310
Deskins Motors 3 hr Elaine 1
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 4 hr pikecopug 129
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Known Fact 131,920
Horse Trail Tragedy 4 hr aep rookery 23
Next Governor 4 hr Crusty Rusty 7
What Is The Biggest City Waste 4 hr Crusty Rusty 26
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 4 hr oldschool 49
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:08PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers
NFL 5:13 PM
Cam: Panthers fans 'classless' to cheer Manziel injury
NBC Sports 5:30 PM
Manziel leaves Browns' loss with hamstring injury - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17