First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Chance Fuzzy

Shelbiana, KY

#21 Jul 4, 2013
noway wrote:
<quoted text>There is noone in this area that would come out of the woodwork and beat Fuzzy hands down unless Jesus is running on the Republican ticket and he might have a tough time outing Fuzzy.
Fuzzy wants to find out where he lives.

He cannot remember and is driving around lost and afraid.
No Chance

Shelbiana, KY

#22 Jul 4, 2013
Fuzzy cannot find his Office let alone a Voting Booth.

He has no chance at all.

Zero.
Anybody Know

Winchester, KY

#23 Jul 7, 2013
I heard Nathan Anderson was running for Jailer......
Heaven Forbid

Clay City, KY

#24 Jul 7, 2013
noway wrote:
<quoted text>There is noone in this area that would come out of the woodwork and beat Fuzzy hands down unless Jesus is running on the Republican ticket and he might have a tough time outing Fuzzy.
Jesus would not make a very good Pike County Politician. He tells the truth and don't steal and knows where all the dead bodies are buried. He could buy a hollow like anyone else but like Judas they would sell them out.

Only way I could see Jesus beating fuzzy is if he takes him home before the election. In order for him to do that he would have to do it before the devil finds out he's dead!
wake up pike county

Pikeville, KY

#25 Jul 19, 2013
I was in the sheriff's office today and saw fuzzy let his own grandson or nephew not sure which he is get threatened by melvin sayers. I couldn't believe it the guy was so nice to everyone too. I heard that he might want to run for sheriff one day but i think melvin ran him off before it could happen. All i know is I wouldn't have taken that much crap from melvin.
melvin should be fired imho but fuzzy listens to every word he says like its gospel. I like fuzzy but it's time for a change.
only half of it

Pikeville, KY

#26 Jul 19, 2013
I heard a few of them bad mouthing that kid from day 1 I always thought he was a great guy and a cutie too. He had kind of a weird name not sure what it was.
it seems

Thelma, KY

#27 Jul 19, 2013
oooops wrote:
if Brian runs the jailers office like he runs his company we are all in trouble I think.
http://www.kentucky.com/2011/05/25/1751453/la...
That was over two years ago. Apparently he corrected the mistake and there hasn't been any further problems.
wellpeople

Georgetown, KY

#28 Jul 21, 2013
if you elect fuzzy you are actually voting Melvin in. fuzzy will step down and let Melvin take over
Unreal

Martin, KY

#29 Jul 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="it
seems"]<quoted text>
That was over two years ago. Apparently he corrected the mistake and there hasn't been any further problems.[/QUOTE] I heard a guy in Walmart at South Williamson laughing and said this Brian came to his house, does he not know that Freddie Lewis is running jailer? I know the Pond Creek nation will not turn there back on that guy, he is always doing stuff for people and helping them anytime he can, he has really been good to us coal miners and anybody else that calls on him!!!
oooops

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jul 22, 2013
it seems wrote:
<quoted text>
That was over two years ago. Apparently he corrected the mistake and there hasn't been any further problems.
I could care less if it was two or 20 years ago, fact is he thought he could get away with something as underhanded and plain out stupid as trying to shortchange people out of overtime hours worked, ok what Brian had no idea, well then his wife did because I know for a fact she's the one doing the payroll, what he didn't know any better? Makes him a whole lot more unelectable in my eyes. This indeed is what Pike County doesn't need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 160,793
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr y uuu 36,154
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr Deplorable 4,041
Ladies and booty call. 6 hr Call me Cole 1
Trump In Trouble 6 hr Moved West 4
Eric C Conn criminal case 7 hr Tick Tock 2
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 7 hr News Flash 7
Dr. Tamara Musgrave (Nov '09) Fri Pikeville Parent 69

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages