First Prev
of 25
Next Last
More People Leaving

Clay City, KY

#496 May 26, 2012
Cost of living here is jst to high, Car Insurance is out of control and no one will help pike county ky.
One Reason

Clay City, KY

#497 May 27, 2012
Move Out wrote:
Car Insurance out of control, Dirty Lawmakers, No one will help pike county ky, So the people who can, Are getting out fast. My sister moved just last week and saved thousands of dollars just on car insurance. Now YOU know why people are moving OUT FAST.
You are 100% right.
Sweet Lips

Jeremiah, KY

#499 May 29, 2012
cost of living is cheaper to some degree in big citys.
They have so much compition for car insurance enternet services and so on that you can get that stuff really cheap.
coal mining business you mine as well say is gone around here.
So all the surrounding counties are going to the dogs and pills heads soon the pillbillys will be moving out of here and everything will be empty wastlands.
chiger hootenbeck

Winchester, KY

#500 Feb 13, 2013
its the little fish they want its the way they been doing things for years. they will spend months chaseing after some girl or some young boy who does the shit and arest. So they won,t have to arest a big time dealer. That,s who takes care of all the highups and all there need,s I have known of big time dealer,s lasting 30 years never be arested . he suported his family and sent his kids to collage . they would go sit on a hillside and pretend . OH WE ARE GOING TO GET,EM . I thought to my self yah right . sence his uncle is a cop.there,s another one been dilling 25 years then you have all the little 10 and 15 dealer,s who do the little nark job,s if they get caught they,r in and right back out on the street next day or so keeps the cops and things looking good.theythen will arest some rookie first time young lady and or young boy and give them years as i said keeps the highups looking good so you people need to contact your Att. gernal and Govner. let them know how you,r end of state is ran .
Cry My Hand Full

Georgetown, KY

#501 Feb 13, 2013
Just leave the state and shut up.
sugem knocker vester fin

Winchester, KY

#502 Feb 13, 2013
Cry My Hand Full wrote:
Just leave the state and shut up.
sucky my delick little one little wonder hoe sucker
A Carpenters Grandson

Richlands, VA

#503 Feb 14, 2013
I didn't realize so many others felt the same way I do about this place.
Worker

United States

#505 Feb 27, 2013
Work
Aroq

Detroit, MI

#506 Sunday Nov 23
Ya the problem is pillheads theyres a lot of them especially in chines chapel and mt tabor
UMG Obviously

Pikeville, KY

#507 Tuesday Nov 25
More People Leaving wrote:
Cost of living here is jst to high, Car Insurance is out of control and no one will help pike county ky.
Water costs more here than anywhere in Ky.

Thank you UMG.
bigwheelcraze

Harold, KY

#508 Tuesday Nov 25
UMG Obviously wrote:
<quoted text>Water costs more here than anywhere in Ky.
Thank you UMG.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
UMG Obviously

Pikeville, KY

#509 Wednesday Nov 26
bigwheelcraze wrote:
<quoted text>
The grass is always greener on the other side.
UMG has broke MWD and the City is next. Thank you UMG boys.
High Water Rates

Pikeville, KY

#510 Wednesday Nov 26
Water Rates are higher here than any other County in Ky.

Hmmmm. Wonder why???
Sanity

Harold, KY

#511 Tuesday Dec 2
Well lets see here...everyone in this neck of the woods believes the answers to their problems is to each year become more and more conservative while economically doubling down on the coal industry....Hurts to hear for some of you but its true. We need cultural diversity, a broad economic variety of jobs (not just coal) and an ability to show the rest of the country this is a place of change....not of stagnation....of course there'll be some tool who says we should just keep doing what we've been doing for the last 20 years...because you know..its worked so well before now.
High Water Rates

Pikeville, KY

#512 Wednesday Dec 3
Sanity wrote:
Well lets see here...everyone in this neck of the woods believes the answers to their problems is to each year become more and more conservative while economically doubling down on the coal industry....Hurts to hear for some of you but its true. We need cultural diversity, a broad economic variety of jobs (not just coal) and an ability to show the rest of the country this is a place of change....not of stagnation....of course there'll be some tool who says we should just keep doing what we've been doing for the last 20 years...because you know..its worked so well before now.
Just look at how stupid the MWD Board is, they keep UMG even though that inept bunch of Tards has broke them again.

If you want Change get rid of UMG and the City sucks that want to sell Liquor on Sundays.
Watcher

Homer Glen, IL

#513 Wednesday Dec 10
Down Under wrote:
Pike County KY, Well this place is in trouble, Car Insurance is run by the FOOLS, So more and more people are moving out of state, Plus you will only get a job here if you know someone who works there or you give them Head. Sad but true, So the people are Leaving pike county ky.
So where do you go? Tenn, Alabama,Indiana, North Carolina, they all suck too !!!
The City Obviously

Pikeville, KY

#514 Thursday Dec 11
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text> So where do you go? Tenn, Alabama,Indiana, North Carolina, they all suck too !!!
Any place is better than Pikevile, we are over taxed and over Regulated by the out of Control Egomaniacs at the City Hall.

They pay one Girl that works there over $80,000 per year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Kyboy 20,240
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 23 min user 47
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 42 min Musikologist 902
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 45 min Musikologist 22,981
Bridge named in pike county 52 min historian 2
My wife wants me to do my mother n law anally 54 min Cornfield 1
Even More Liberal Lunacy 1 hr lmfao 19
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 7 hr Just saying 55
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 11 hr Cut Off Rustys Fo... 65
Robert Marble RIP 14 hr aep rookery 11