God hates democrats!!
Greedy Old Party

Winchester, KY

#47 Mar 30, 2011
I believe god does hate Democrat's! Why in the hell would he have ever created a corporation bought, deregulating, trickle down republican.

Biggest corporate welfare bailout in history slapped on the working man, TARP. GE never paid one dime in 2010 on 14.3 billion in profits, they also took the TARP funds for GE Financial. 90% of the wealth in this country belongs to about 1% of the population that pays little or no taxes.

Now they are crying about a deficit they caused and want to take away social security and medicare, that people have paid into all their lives. They want you to work for $7 an hour, with no retirement or health care until you are 67 then dig your own hole, die and crawl in it.

I would tell god to his face I'd just as soon go to hell as vote republican! Hell is here on earth anyway and the Republicans created it for the working man!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#48 Mar 30, 2011
Greedy Old Party wrote:
I believe god does hate Democrat's! Why in the hell would he have ever created a corporation bought, deregulating, trickle down republican.
Biggest corporate welfare bailout in history slapped on the working man, TARP. GE never paid one dime in 2010 on 14.3 billion in profits, they also took the TARP funds for GE Financial. 90% of the wealth in this country belongs to about 1% of the population that pays little or no taxes.
Now they are crying about a deficit they caused and want to take away social security and medicare, that people have paid into all their lives. They want you to work for $7 an hour, with no retirement or health care until you are 67 then dig your own hole, die and crawl in it.
I would tell god to his face I'd just as soon go to hell as vote republican! Hell is here on earth anyway and the Republicans created it for the working man!
GOP Gods Only Party and jesus freaks live and die by the GOP. You nailed it.
User

Pikeville, KY

#49 Mar 30, 2011
Hell is going to be awesome! I bet there will be all the OxyContin, Xanax, prostitutes, butt-sex, needles, and all the mountain dew we could ever want! HAIL SATAN!!!!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#50 Mar 30, 2011
WOW just WOW! I forgot that KY was full of drug users no wonder business just run from this state.
Mayor Nagin

Greensboro, NC

#51 Mar 30, 2011
George Bush fornicated with 300 million Americans.Men,women,and children,the Bushwacker never culled anybody.
bad ass bitch

Manchester, KY

#52 Mar 30, 2011
are you serious wrote:
everything to you is a SIN.
you really need to calm down with this stuff.
you've started several threads, and commented on several other ones, about everything that you think is a sin.
you really seem crazy, in my point of view.
God is not going to choose someone to go into heaven based on their political party, or weight, or race, or any of the countless other things that you say people are going to Hell over.
if you're so much into praising the lord, why not go to a church this fine wednesday night and express your thought on everything instead of getting on Topix and posting all of this nonsense that makes no sense whatsoever.
your going to end up next posting something that will say your going to Hell, if you make a typo.
you sound like someone who has started a cult or something and you really need some help because if i knew who you were, id be scared to death to be around you.
you seem like one of those people who would kill someone if they didnt believe in God or something.
or hate them.
and God doesnt want you to hate these people.
cause id say thats a SIN.
and your sitting here downing people with all of this stuff, and you also said in another thread that its a SIN and you will go to Hell for being rude to someone.
i mean really, have you listened to yourself, or looked in the mirror lately.
no ones perfect, so stop trying to make it seem liek you do no wrongs and have never sinned before.
ya this is so ture god dont hate anyone its on thing to talk about people but its a nother too talk about god he dont have anything to do with this i think these childsh people need to grow up and get a job and stop staying at home and starting shit on here they should get there own life and stop worrying about every one else....
Diamond

Whitesburg, KY

#53 Mar 30, 2011
Dont think god hates all democrats but I cant stand most of them.
Satan

Greensboro, NC

#54 Mar 30, 2011
Don't know about God hating Democrats,but I sure love Republicans.Ronald Reagan and Jerry Falwell are two of my favorites.Reagan ain't to bright but since he married John Holmes,he's doing much better.Falwell is head of the Gay Bowlers League,down here.He laughs a lot about how he made a fortune bashing gays up above,while doing it with every man he could get hold of.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#55 Mar 30, 2011
Diamond wrote:
Dont think god hates all democrats but I cant stand most of them.
Oh so god may hate Democrats?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#56 Mar 30, 2011
Satan wrote:
Don't know about God hating Democrats,but I sure love Republicans.Ronald Reagan and Jerry Falwell are two of my favorites.Reagan ain't to bright but since he married John Holmes,he's doing much better.Falwell is head of the Gay Bowlers League,down here.He laughs a lot about how he made a fortune bashing gays up above,while doing it with every man he could get hold of.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Diamond

Whitesburg, KY

#57 Mar 30, 2011
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so god may hate Democrats?
no god doesnt hate no one he created all but like i said i cant stand some demoncrats or most of them this was a sarcastic thread I'am sure who cares ?????If your god is the devil though iam sure he likes demoncrats they should fit right up his ally with abortion birth controll gay loveing money hungry souls.
Satan

Greensboro, NC

#58 Mar 30, 2011
God is dead.He died from a hearth attack in 2008,when the pedophile priest scandal broke out.I'm in charge now and I'm waiting on all you Pillbillies from Pike County.We have an endless supply down here.
Sins

Pikeville, KY

#59 Mar 30, 2011
God doesn't do politics to begin with. To claim he hates either party is absolutely ridiculous. All that bothers him is so many Republicans are gay and the rest are child molesters. Just sick sob's that have raped the working man. Some of which are so backwards they think because a woman doesn't deserve the right to do what she wants with her body. Idiots so stupid they vote for religious nuts to run the Country because they are against it. Religious nuts who have bankrupted us and starving the working man to death. Grandpa always told me the only difference between a Democrat and a Republican is that a Republican is a SOB. I was too young and didn't realize how wise he really was.
Whane T

Greensboro, NC

#60 Mar 30, 2011
Pike County has always been run by Democrats and just look at what a great job..........

WHOOPS....bad example.
Diamond

Whitesburg, KY

#61 Mar 30, 2011
there is a reason the demoncrats symbol is a donkey its for the azz of a job they do and the way they like to pump their men in the azz ofcorse.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#62 Mar 30, 2011
Whane T wrote:
Pike County has always been run by Democrats and just look at what a great job..........
WHOOPS....bad example.
I can understand why this area hasn't any jobs. Just look at how racist everyone is. One other thing the Governor and State Legislation handles that and if the GOP wants control of this area then what is the best way to do it then starve the people.
Bitter Beer Face

Pikeville, KY

#63 Mar 30, 2011
Both parties is full of low life robbing,lieing sobs .

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#64 Mar 30, 2011
Bitter Beer Face wrote:
Both parties is full of low life robbing,lieing sobs .
This state is controlled by LOBBYIST. Just look at how big companies come in and take all the resources with out of state workers. Now that is a great state legislation for you. Id vote out all career politicians.

“I apologize....... not really”

Since: Feb 11

Orlando Florida

#65 Mar 30, 2011
There used to exist a middle ground in this country. I think of it as a "thin line of sanity" that consisted of Dems and Reps. In recent years the government and media have fed us so much bs that it's hard to stand for either. I don't know how God feels about it but I personally hate both parties.
Bitter Beer Face

Pikeville, KY

#66 Mar 30, 2011
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This state is controlled by LOBBYIST. Just look at how big companies come in and take all the resources with out of state workers. Now that is a great state legislation for you. Id vote out all career politicians.
Well ther you go again ! the truth hurts Sh ,sh they might wake up ! you think .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 7 min Uncle Tom 39,864
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 12 min throwing them out 12
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 43 min Kyboy 6,128
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,069
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,782
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 2 hr good to hear 82
James Huffman (Jan '14) 2 hr Karma 14
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr Alain Vain 27,124
Whats wrong with PMC? 6 hr Confidentiality 27

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages