Soup Line Coming To Pikeville

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Help The People

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Dear people of pike county, I think we need a soup line for the people of pike county. Do you know that more and more people are getting out of work right here in our county, Our local gov needs to do more for the people. Big cities like new york have soup lines for their people, We are just as good as anyone else. Gas and food is OUT OF CONTROL, They are many going without food right here and i mean kids too, So please lets see if we can get our local gov to start a soup line for the people.

God Bless the Childrens,

God Bless the USA.
Saving America

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Winter is coming and high power bills will be here soon, Many just can't pay it, Not because they don't want to, Just because things are just to high. Putting cloths on their backs, Gas and food and yes trying their best not to get sick because they know they will have to suffer it out, Hoping that it won't kill them.

Pray for the kids.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Cold Hard Truth wrote:
It's bound to happen, no matter which of the bozos makes it to the Beige House.
You and Mommy will be fine Fat and Stupid in Florida.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2012
wtf_s MommyDidn_tLoveHim wrote:
Too bad we can't say the same for you.<quoted text>
You really are a one trick pony.
Mommy will keep you safe and fed Fat and Stupid in Florida.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
I Killed Kennedy wrote:
Nope. I had her put in a home 2 years ago.<quoted text>
Too bad Reagan shut down so many mental hospitals. You would have a nice warm place to stay, instead of holed up in yer little brother's basement, eating Cheetos and jerking off with your Mom's mummified hand.
Why your bro hasn't had you committed by now is a mystery. Is he similarly afflicted with your malady?
Mommy bought you a Trailer for her back yard, how cute Fat and Stupid in Florida.
SICK FL PEOPLE

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2012
I don't know who you are, Plus i don't won't to know who you are from FL. This thread is for the people of KY who needs help with food, They are lots of KIDS in this area that need help, SICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU need to get off of our Topixs. MOST People from FL are nothing but drug dealers and the police here in pike county knows it, A soup line will help many people in this area.
Nonsense

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Multiple Personalities wrote:
MOST people know you are full of shit. Great work, & Good Luck with the soup line. Let's go back to the 1930's, when men were men, the Feds were large and in charge, and nobody but the rich were able to air their opinions and vent their spleens without "The Man" coming down on them.<quoted text>I sincerely hope your food bank can help those in need, but MOST people in Florida are NOT drug dealers- they all come south from other states and fuck things up here for us natives. You fuckwit. Simpletons don't get very far without help from some dumbass, so who's bankrolling YOUR bullshit?
I have to call bull chit. If really native to Florida you wouldn't be trolling Pikeville Topix. No need to get all torn up though, you aren't alone.
Red Sky

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2012
People are hurting more these days than any other days that i know of, Familys with small children really need help and the old people who are sick and weak are CRUSHED. People this is sad, Just go and talk to some of these old people, They need our help many could come to a soup line but some could not but someone else could take them the food.

Protect the Old,

Save the Children.

Be Kind to the World.

May Your Heart Be Touched By The Power Of GOD.
jerry

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Help The People wrote:
Dear people of pike county, I think we need a soup line for the people of pike county. Do you know that more and more people are getting out of work right here in our county, Our local gov needs to do more for the people. Big cities like new york have soup lines for their people, We are just as good as anyone else. Gas and food is OUT OF CONTROL, They are many going without food right here and i mean kids too, So please lets see if we can get our local gov to start a soup line for the people.
God Bless the Childrens,
God Bless the USA.
thanks hun for your comment.but we will probably need two soup lines.if mitt romney wins.hes already told the majority.of us we don,t matter.simply put if you are not rich.he has nothing for you.
info

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2012
I Killed Kennedy wrote:
Nope. I had her put in a home 2 years ago.<quoted text>
Too bad Reagan shut down so many mental hospitals. You would have a nice warm place to stay, instead of holed up in yer little brother's basement, eating Cheetos and jerking off with your Mom's mummified hand.
Why your bro hasn't had you committed by now is a mystery. Is he similarly afflicted with your malady?
You should have knocked off WTF instead
Air Bender

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2012
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>thanks hun for your comment.but we will probably need two soup lines.if mitt romney wins.hes already told the majority.of us we don,t matter.simply put if you are not rich.he has nothing for you.
pure BS spew
info

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2012
I Killed Sadat wrote:
His time is coming.<quoted text>
great
Power Bills

Richmond, KY

#20 Oct 14, 2012
I bet the ky power will rip us a new hole this winter, What do you think?
Seriously

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Oct 14, 2012
If you get a soup line established for your area, you will get to met WTF, if it's free he will be the first in line.
Yes

Logan, WV

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Help The People wrote:
God Bless the Childrens,
God Bless the USA.
We indeed need a soup line in every section of our county. This needs to be set up to feed the people at least once daily. Obama is in process of straving us to death with his war on coal. He could get the movie star crowd to donate to this cause when he wins again. Obama does all they ask of him, it time they come to the need of all East Kentucky. Not only Pike County, but these soup lines needs to be in about forty-four county in our state. Food stamps are not enough to live on for our poor and even middle class will need this soup line - there are no jobs now and our out look will be even dimer when Obama wins again - which surely he will. Thanks for your post, you have a great idea.
Yes

Logan, WV

#23 Oct 14, 2012
is time - counties
madto

Winchester, KY

#24 Oct 14, 2012
Power Bills wrote:
I bet the ky power will rip us a new hole this winter, What do you think?
nuthin knew,got to keep the miners working
Boot Hill

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Oct 14, 2012
More of the same ,Romney or Obama gives a rats azz about us .Needs start from with in Kentucky ,call up ole Steve or Mitch ask them if they're hungry .Bet they got plenty to eat amd warm ,yelp high on the hog on coal tax dollars .Obama thinks we're state 57 .
Dee

Chesterfield, MO

#26 Oct 14, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>We indeed need a soup line in every section of our county. This needs to be set up to feed the people at least once daily. Obama is in process of straving us to death with his war on coal. He could get the movie star crowd to donate to this cause when he wins again. Obama does all they ask of him, it time they come to the need of all East Kentucky. Not only Pike County, but these soup lines needs to be in about forty-four county in our state. Food stamps are not enough to live on for our poor and even middle class will need this soup line - there are no jobs now and our out look will be even dimer when Obama wins again - which surely he will. Thanks for your post, you have a great idea.
Once again allow me to attempt to eduate you. The policies are against the utility plants. Not coal! He could care less how much coal you mine, or don't mind. These plants have had years to update their systems. The law on these plants are not even being enforced yet! They have an extension. Learn how to find facts. Do you actually think Appalachia is the only area hurting for jobs. I agree it is awful. Obama took on the biggest mess in history as President. I don't know that he will be re-elected and don't know that I will vote for him. But, to blame him for the slump in coal is just crazy. That is like blaming the governor of Ky for requiring you to have car insurance. You know the requirement, you know what happens if you don't have it. These utility plants have known for years what they were required to do. They failed to do it. They instead prepared their plants for the use of natural gas and low BTU coal which is much cheaper. If Romney is elected President, you will have no unemployment, no foodstamps, no medical card for your children, and no help with college eduction for those kids to assist in getting them out of this area. Romney has never stated the first time he is going to do away with those regulations! I don't know makes you, or anyone else think he is. HE ONLY SPEAKS OF CLEAN COAL! Face facts, the appalachian area is screwed either way they go!
Dee

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Oct 14, 2012
Boot Hill wrote:
More of the same ,Romney or Obama gives a rats azz about us .Needs start from with in Kentucky ,call up ole Steve or Mitch ask them if they're hungry .Bet they got plenty to eat amd warm ,yelp high on the hog on coal tax dollars .Obama thinks we're state 57 .
Finally someone who knows the facts. Neither cares about coal, or the small amount of elec votes carried by states like Ky. I cannot believe that people are so simple minded as to think they are going to have a jobs out the butt in coal if Romney is elected. The fact is coal is already picking back up. The utility companies are tired of paying such an outrageous price per ton. They are looking for a better cheaper way. Natural gas will carry the poplus, but cannot replace the other things which coal is used to make. There will always me EPA, there will always be MSHA and other regulated agencies.It is time for the miners to get re-educated and learn another trade. I am for coal, but I fear this slump is here for a long time. Owners of these companies are using these men in order to get Romney elected because they think their corporate tax rates will decrease. Ensuring more money will go in their pockets. These poor miners actually think these companies are actually suffering. Simply google their profits and then tell me why they laid off all of these men. It is all about profit to these companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Cutright (Sep '10) 1 hr old buddy 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,383
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr well 37,544
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr One Eyed Willy 5,390
Riot In Virginia 2 hr Trump Lies 26
Ashley Brown lied to voters 7 hr She Did Not 16
ANE Headlines 7 hr Wow 12
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 7 hr Change Of Venue 44

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web