what's wrong with central middle foot...

what's wrong with central middle football

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

fan

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2014
they've not won a game
I know

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2014
Some of the players had to move on to high school! Heck i reckon a few of them was about to turn 20 they had been held back so long!
lol

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2014
sounds like ur talking about belfry or pikeville
Vince Lombardi

Paris, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2014
Lack of talent,coaching,fan support, and basically just knowing the fundamental skills of playing football.
Truth

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2014
Vince Lombardi wrote:
Lack of talent,coaching,fan support, and basically just knowing the fundamental skills of playing football.
AGREED
get a life

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2014
These are children you are talking about! Not even high school or college or the pros!! It should be about fun and sportsmanship. That is what is wrong with this hick town!!! Leave the kids alone!! Who cares if they win a game or not!! UK football rarely wins but look at look at all the fans that stick by them. Get a life and grow up. These children are more mature than whoever started this stupid post!
Tom Landry

Paris, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2014
I agree with the fun part, but let`s play to win. It`s more FUN win you win! I guess there`s no need to keep score or stats, when no one cares if they win. This sounds like the old Johns Creek attitude!
get a life

Pikeville, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2014
They are children DUMBASS!!! Like I said get a life!! It's not the end of the world if they don't win a game!! Ur the loser here!!
get a life

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2014
Personal I am more concerned with my child's academics than the sports scores!! As long as my child is coming home with a 4.0 grade average I'm a very happy parent. And as a Johns Creek graduate myself and having succeeded quite well in life I think u might want to find other subjects to dwell on.
BMW

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2014
From what I hear the guys coaching aren't much ,as a matter of fact,if they played in school they have pretty much forgotten anything they were taught!!!!
Well

Red Jacket, WV

#11 Sep 23, 2014
Vince Lombardi wrote:
You failed to mention the lack of support of the principals and board member. They're too busy trying to make JC a high school again and to dismantle the central middle school program. They want it JC and Mullins. They have forgotten at one time that neither school had enough out for a team. And actually they probably just don't care, too busy playing politics.
Disgrace

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Sep 29, 2014
BMW wrote:
From what I hear the guys coaching aren't much ,as a matter of fact,if they played in school they have pretty much forgotten anything they were taught!!!!
If you can do better, maybe you should apply for the job next season.
Eat me Lombardi

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2014
The coaches teach sound fundamentals. This was a young team that played good teams all year. Last year they had the best player in the region and 8-9 solid position players. They will get better. The coaches have done a great job fielding a team that had 3-4 players who got any snaps last year. Someone needs to put their butt hurt to rest. Sounds like a cry baby spiteful parent to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 min Red_Forman 25,861
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 5 min Red_Forman 8,029
Word Association (Aug '11) 5 min Red_Forman 7,110
FBI Pikeville worst town 2 hr Hardin L Thurman 64
Serious Question, Who got raped at the Jail las... 2 hr Time Traveler 46
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 5 hr Word up 64
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Uncle tom 34,026
Bill Hickman and Eddy Coleman 13 hr Vilis 32

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages