Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High School

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Ew Ew That Smell

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2014
Why is it that the city can't do anything about the horrendous, sickening sewer smell in front of the bank and school? I am in my forties and remember it was bad in the same exact area 30 years ago. Are the people that live, work, and going to school there simply immune to the odor? Why aren't people complaining to the powers that be? I don't get it.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2014
Ew Ew That Smell wrote:
Why is it that the city can't do anything about the horrendous, sickening sewer smell in front of the bank and school? I am in my forties and remember it was bad in the same exact area 30 years ago. Are the people that live, work, and going to school there simply immune to the odor? Why aren't people complaining to the powers that be? I don't get it.
WHY? Because they spend all their tax money on low rent apartment buildings, EXPO'S, parking garages,strip malls and on and on no matter that a few people have to live near pure sh!t. All they care about is attracting more and more people into an area whose infrastructure can't handle the sewage load now.
Kimper Cubs

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2014
Hire some new athletic coaches, and recruit some five star athletes. That will stop most of the nasty odor.
real deal

Paris, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2014
Kimper Cubs wrote:
Hire some new athletic coaches, and recruit some five star athletes. That will stop most of the nasty odor.
Pikeville doesn't want competitive coaches. They want puppets on a string that will make sure money n politically in parents little kiddies get the most playing time. It's been that way for years and no one has the guts to change it. Except al are desperate mothers proposition the coach or vise versa.
It Stinks

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jun 4, 2014
Yep, that stench was there then, still there this morning, and will be there from now on. One would think that they could research how to fix a sewage plant problem and make it happen. They have had what...35 years to work it out?
illegal foreclosure

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2014
it wafts over from the courthouse
So Respectable

Cantonment, FL

#8 Jun 4, 2014
I know you're a valueless moron and all, but holy shit, hang yourself already.
Litlle Juarez

Clay City, KY

#9 Jun 6, 2014
Who is in charge of fixing the sewer problem in Pikeville?
Bill Clinton

Stanton, KY

#10 Jun 7, 2014
It isn't possible to have a shit smell in Pikeville because nobody that lives in Pikeville has that shit stinks
dfg

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2014
Bill Clinton wrote:
It isn't possible to have a shit smell in Pikeville because nobody that lives in Pikeville has that shit stinks
Can you rephrase that to where normal people can understand what you are trying to say?
Bill Clinton

Stanton, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2014
dfg wrote:
<quoted text>Can you rephrase that to where normal people can understand what you are trying to say?
I did not have sex with that woman!!!!
Just Saying

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2014
I think the smell is from God taking a big dump around PHS because he is angered from the politics such as the "In" crowd of affluent kids getting playing time.
illegal foreclosure

Richmond, KY

#14 Jun 7, 2014
illegal foreclosure wrote:
it wafts over from the courthouse
It hangs in the air

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Aug '11) 30 min Alex Nicole 6,250
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 31 min Alex Nicole 23,814
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr just 24,705
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The Vaccinator 135,116
therapist at mt. comp wow 2 hr dandys 1
Music for Outlaws and Southern Rockers, with a ... 5 hr MUSICK-NESS 121
Cover songs (Jul '11) 5 hr MUSICK-NESS 958
Restaurant spreading Stomach Virus 22 hr kellerman 16
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]