In the shadows

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Anyone know him? I heard he was shady!
Good Guy

Gray, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2010
hes one of the nicest people you could be around. He has been through a lot that many people would have went nuts with the murder of his brother. Dont bother digging on him as he works everyday and has a beautiful family.
In the shadows

Dayton, OH

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Good Guy wrote:
hes one of the nicest people you could be around. He has been through a lot that many people would have went nuts with the murder of his brother. Dont bother digging on him as he works everyday and has a beautiful family.
Well that is not what I heard and wait just a second this would not be a realative would it that is standing up so strong for him is it? Cause as it goes what goes around comes around!
In the shadows

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2010
Heard if u need pills he is the one to contact!
bull

Harold, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2010
is he Gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pikeville Airport Shut Down 22 min Keene and airboard 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min usernaje 156,604
new bridge south of pikeville another SHAM? 44 min are you serious 104
Glenn Hammond 52 min I know a little 10
Cowardly Fiscal Court 56 min Wake up 31
Brian Morris 1 hr Best crooks in Ky 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Paris Hatfield 34,806
Election Recall 3 hr Russia And Trump 137

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages