Are they any laundry mats in..

Are they any laundry mats in..

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Wondering

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2011
I was wondering if they are any laundry mats in Pike Co or in Pikeville? My washer just tore up and was needing to see if I can find one until I get my washer repaired or a new one to replace it with. If anyone knows any do you know the hours they are open or the prices and directions to where its located at? Thank you!
yup

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2011
there is one on the boulevard almost next to elliots supply. used to be a garage years ago. not sure about their hours or how much it costs though. hope that helps ya.
The Myth

Macon, GA

#3 Feb 11, 2011
Yes there is a laundry place right in town in pikeville. It is right off Hambley Boulavard. If you know where the Velocity grocery store is you can start there. If you are driving through town heading in the direction of Bob Amos park. You will pass by a velocity grocery store. The laundry place is just a little further up on the right. If you pass by a place called Elliot glass then you have gone to far. I can't remember the name though. It used to be called the coin laundry. But I think they changed the name. But you can't miss it. It's right off the road there.
Bob

Virgie, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Isn't there on on Robinson Creek and on Long Fork at Virgie?
camile

Clay City, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2011
shurtleffs laundry they will do it for you!
maybeme

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2011
Bob wrote:
Isn't there on on Robinson Creek and on Long Fork at Virgie?
the one at Robinson Creek is open but the water smells like rotten eggs must sulfur in it and there is a lot of iron it also.the one on Long fork has been closed for several yrs,but they sell adn repair washers and dyers.
The Real Reason

Eddyville, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2011
What is a laundry mat? I can't say that I have seen one. I've heard of laundromats.
what is the real reason

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2011
The Real Reason wrote:
What is a laundry mat? I can't say that I have seen one. I've heard of laundromats.
why must you??? nothing better to do with your time,than to proof read?
just sayin

Clarksville, TN

#9 Feb 11, 2011
The Real Reason wrote:
even though you're right,you're still an a$$.
The Real Reason

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
even though you're right,you're still an a$$.
Thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr A7D4M9 32,123
Clinton v Trump 1 hr old dude 8
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr One Eyed Willy 2,021
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 5 hr Alex Nicole 7,174
Realators have hurt property ,and prices. 5 hr real estate 27
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,399
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... (Jan '15) 6 hr us 23 127
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages