why is this being kept secret
curious

Staffordsville, KY

#23 Jun 17, 2010
Does anyone have anymore info on this?
Red

United States

#24 Jun 17, 2010
Who cares, that's his business. no one starts a topix as to why you or ANY one in YOUR family got fired. Leave him alone.
hes a punk

Staffordsville, KY

#25 Jun 17, 2010
Red wrote:
Who cares, that's his business. no one starts a topix as to why you or ANY one in YOUR family got fired. Leave him alone.
Well nobody in my family has been fired nor have I. He mistreated a friend of mine that he arrested and I wanted to know what else the punk had done. And further more but out-I dont have to leave him alone.
Red

United States

#26 Jun 17, 2010
EVERYone says a cop or police officer mistreated "a friend of mine" blah blah blah....if your "friend" wasn't dealing drugs maybe they wouldn't get mistreated. Who cares, leave him alone. Find something better to talk about.
hes a punk

Staffordsville, KY

#27 Jun 17, 2010
Red wrote:
EVERYone says a cop or police officer mistreated "a friend of mine" blah blah blah....if your "friend" wasn't dealing drugs maybe they wouldn't get mistreated. Who cares, leave him alone. Find something better to talk about.
My friend wasn't dealing it was a traffic violation. If you don't have a dog in the fight then but out loser. Obviously he was corrupt-thats why his ass was FIRED!!! I was told he was a lawsuit waiting to happen...Another bad cop kicked to the curb. I would love to know where he is employed at now. I am sure you don't even know him.
UrrRR

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jun 17, 2010
u r stupid wrote:
Maybe the News Express could make a new section in their paper stating everyone's name in the county that gets fired and why! It's probably hush-hush because it is really none of your business!<quoted text>

This smart A$$ made the same comment to one of my post. If this is none of our business then what the heck on your doing on here being nosey?? Looser!
UrrRR

Pikeville, KY

#29 Jun 17, 2010
I meant what the heck are you doing on here?
Your all confused

Harold, KY

#30 Jun 17, 2010
I work at post 9 and they guy that was fired was Jarred Alfrey..yes there was a lawsutie and it was in all the news papers...they guy you all are talking about just QUIT about 2 month ago...better job offer....Wes would never mistreat someone...it sounds like you have a personal proble with him, but I suggest you leave him alone!!! He dose have a wealthy family, but because he don't want to take money from others he works!!! He has a wonderful family and none can mess that up...he won't let them!!! Anyone from from post will verify this!!! And beside that our captin and many others have tried to get him to come back and he won't he loves his new job!!! But just to let you know he has a year to change his mind...so I would drop
this!!!
thaks for the info

Staffordsville, KY

#31 Jun 17, 2010
sorry for any confusion on the matter. Glad to hear he wasnt fired-any case-where is he curently working? And who is the captain. My apologies on the matter
Your confused

Harold, KY

#32 Jun 17, 2010
thaks for the info wrote:
sorry for any confusion on the matter. Glad to hear he wasnt fired-any case-where is he curently working? And who is the captain. My apologies on the matter
I really don't think where he works is any of you business...he is happily married with a family!!! Why are you so worried about him??? And what's is this any of your business??
Captin Mayberry
Your confused

Harold, KY

#33 Jun 17, 2010
Also Lt Cor. Leslie Gannon has called him and us at post several times to try to get him to come back...if you have any questions you can call her. She is unit 2 In the Kentucky State Police works in Frankfort their is only 1 other person higher up then her.I am sure since you are so concerned she can answer
you questions!!!
Your all confused

Harold, KY

#34 Jun 17, 2010
Oh and know this, with the abilities that KSP have we can find out who you are and the computer and/or phone you are using to put this on here
honest mistake

Staffordsville, KY

#35 Jun 17, 2010
I am glad he is happily married w/ a family. And furthermore I am thrilled he is working and wasn't fired. I have no desire to cause HIM any problems. My friend said it was the OTHER officer-and I offered my apology to you Wes Collins. I have never met the guy nor spoke to him. My friend is a diabetic and the OTHER trooper really treated her badly-assuming she is on drugs. And further more I could care less who can trace my computer/phone as I have done nothing wrong. I extended my apology so YOU need to calm down and be happy.
Confed

Pikeville, KY

#36 Jun 22, 2010
I don't know the ex-officer or the situation so won't comment but will say if pulled in this area it is assumed everybody is on dope. I don't even drink and have had my car searched twice because of speeding. I know drugs are a problem in our area but also know that the majority don't use.
concerned

Stanford, KY

#37 Jun 22, 2010
honest mistake wrote:
I am glad he is happily married w/ a family. And furthermore I am thrilled he is working and wasn't fired. I have no desire to cause HIM any problems. My friend said it was the OTHER officer-and I offered my apology to you Wes Collins. I have never met the guy nor spoke to him. My friend is a diabetic and the OTHER trooper really treated her badly-assuming she is on drugs. And further more I could care less who can trace my computer/phone as I have done nothing wrong. I extended my apology so YOU need to calm down and be happy.
sure changed you tune on that one...LOL!
circus midget

Staffordsville, KY

#38 Jun 22, 2010
Hey is John Wes Collins new job being a circus midget? I mean he is short enough and he does look like a clown
infomatic

Blacksburg, VA

#39 Apr 30, 2012
Your all confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and know this, with the abilities that KSP have we can find out who you are and the computer and/or phone you are using to put this on here
Fine. Screw you. Now, give me a call, ok?
warrantless intrusion is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Didn't you take an oath to protect it or do you even care?
Contributor

Elkhorn City, KY

#40 Apr 30, 2012
above the law have seem things very uncomming of a State Trooper . rushed through training or just not getting it sure seems they pin a badge on anybody these days .
Contributor

Elkhorn City, KY

#41 Apr 30, 2012
some may take things said wrong way from earlier post . one in a few the rest good at there job and we all know when to feel safe and have the sh!t scared of of us .
Holler Mayhem

Elkhorn City, KY

#42 Apr 30, 2012
ok it was me that took the peanut candy in grade school . a year later the lady i took it from i told her it was me she said sweetie hope you enjoyed it i said yelp sure did . no crime don't pay oh the guilt it eats at you twice in the third grade is long and hard poor hillbilly . then later i saw a neighbor woman and dog do things nasty that is when i figured i wasn't such a bad feller .about the neighbor that was 40 years ago and another story . 47 years lived clean life and obey the laws . i feel better to vent thank you for your time .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Mickey402 143,146
Barry Chaney said 34 min Better call Saul 30
PCBoE hired people under hire freeze! 1 hr John Doe 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Cowboy 29,075
Judge Combs Redux 3 hr Rumors Swirling 102
Vote Ray Out 3 hr Amy 220
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 4 hr Amy 280
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages