North Korea Threats
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2013
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/07...

I wonder if this is serious or just posturing?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2013/03/07/17220065-north -korea-threatens-pre-emptive-n uclear-attack?lite
Why don't you volunteer for the Army.
enough

Pikeville, KY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2013/03/07/17220065-north -korea-threatens-pre-emptive-n uclear-attack?lite
Hopefully just posturing.He has not held his position long enough to form a track record.What we do know is he likes the camera and is seeking world attention.Sounds like North Koreas' answer to our Rand Paul.
Swine Layer Loves It

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Swine man can put on his little toy Helmet and play tough guy on the puter.
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2013
What will the POS POTUS SOB do.. bow to kim jong il
GOP

Capon Bridge, WV

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Posts #2 and #4 are wtf.

What do we have to do to rid ourselves of the idiot?

On topic: I think baby Kim is just hamming it up for his own people and will then, after making big noises, ask for world acceptance slowly but to an end of N. Korea's isolation and poverty.

The Korean peninsula shows the world just how much difference exists between a modern 'people's' government and one such as N. Korea and what Barry Soetoro wants to create in the Western hemisphere.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#7 Mar 7, 2013
wondering wrote:
What will the POS POTUS SOB do.. bow to kim jong il
Bow to blow him or bend over to bugger Kim one or the other I'm sure. The stories about Barry O.'s constant attendance of Chicago's gay bars and homosexual hot spots increase on a daily basis anymore so it's not hard to guess that the would-be tyrant Emperor O will become more open about his homosexuality and what better way to proffer better diplomatic relations with N. Korea than for those 2 gay SOBs to
sodomize one another?! Remember, it was no fluke that Time magazine touted Barry O. as
"America's First Gay President". LMAO!
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
*Kim jong un*

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#9 Mar 7, 2013
wondering wrote:
*Kim jong un*
Barry O. will "un" him alright!
hater

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
GOP [quote ] Posts #2 and #4 are wtf.
That cheesing check drawing pos leech hasn't took his meds this morning!!!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#11 Mar 7, 2013
hater wrote:
GOP [quote ] Posts #2 and #4 are wtf.
That cheesing check drawing pos leech hasn't took his meds this morning!!!
WTF has admitted to suffering from a disorder he's named Swine Licker Syndrome and claims the symptoms he exhibits are the fact he's 50 years old, lives in his father's basement, and has an overwhelmingly perverse desire to lick my "pork" as he puts it. Here's his admission:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
NO REPO

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bow to blow him or bend over to bugger Kim one or the other I'm sure. The stories about Barry O.'s constant attendance of Chicago's gay bars and homosexual hot spots increase on a daily basis anymore so it's not hard to guess that the would-be tyrant Emperor O will become more open about his homosexuality and what better way to proffer better diplomatic relations with N. Korea than for those 2 gay SOBs to
sodomize one another?! Remember, it was no fluke that Time magazine touted Barry O. as
"America's First Gay President". LMAO!
is these the same Hotspots.Dick chaney.an his Dauther.Attend on a Regular Bases.
hater

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Well that does explain his sick obsession with ya.

As soon as he woke this morning apparently you were on his mind.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#14 Mar 7, 2013
NO REPO wrote:
<quoted text>is these the same Hotspots.Dick chaney.an his Dauther.Attend on a Regular Bases.
You can tell me I'm sure. Your illiteracy is atrocious by the way and I feel somewhat dumbed down after reading this idiocy. It's Cheney, I have no idea what a "Dauther" is,
the proper tense is ATTENDED, and it's this word: BASIS in this case. Sheesh.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#15 Mar 7, 2013
hater wrote:
Well that does explain his sick obsession with ya.
As soon as he woke this morning apparently you were on his mind.
After having a night full of homoerotic dreams about me as well I'd bet. WTF is gay for me day and night obviously.
Meshimacon

AOL

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Looks like Obummer's new ambassador to North Korea, Dennis Rodman, should have worn more makeup and a shorter dress on his recent diplomatic trip there.
Pink Lace Batallion

Lebanon, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you volunteer for the Army.
Why don't you gay boy, they got rid of don't ask don't tell! I think the new Army Motto is be as gay as you can be! You will fit right in....
Pink Lace Batallion

Lebanon, KY

#21 Mar 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you got kicked out queer?
No, they kicked me out because I refused to serve with the Nancy boys! LMAO

Why don't you get your Bob Amous butt buddies to join with you, start a new Unit called the Rump Rangers, get you a little pink beret!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Meshimacon wrote:
Looks like Obummer's new ambassador to North Korea, Dennis Rodman, should have worn more makeup and a shorter dress on his recent diplomatic trip there.
I have a feeling that the only difference between Rodman and WTF is Dennis is a bit taller than POS SOB WTF but make no mistake, WTF is a "rod man" through and through. Yes, meaning that many
a man's rod has reemed poor sodomite WTF through and threw, LMAO! WTF and Un would make quite a
q_eer pair indeed!
Pink Lace Batallion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you gay boy, they got rid of don't ask don't tell! I think the new Army Motto is be as gay as you can be! You will fit right in....
Ain't that the truth! Don't ask, don't tell does not concern POS SOB WTF anyway because there is
no way on Earth that deviant freak could even try to deny his being a homosexual lover of sodomy.
Swine Layer Loves It

Elkhorn City, KY

#24 Mar 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that the only difference between Rodman and WTF is Dennis is a bit taller than POS SOB WTF but make no mistake, WTF is a "rod man" through and through. Yes, meaning that many
a man's rod has reemed poor sodomite WTF through and threw, LMAO! WTF and Un would make quite a
q_eer pair indeed!
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth! Don't ask, don't tell does not concern POS SOB WTF anyway because there is
no way on Earth that deviant freak could even try to deny his being a homosexual lover of sodomy.
You could join the Army, if you could get your fat ass out of the Basement.

Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 11 min Weepy 27,799
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Paul 174,862
Word Association (Aug '11) 18 min Jean 8,591
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 25 min Hatti_Hollerand 9,742
Pepsi or Coke 28 min No Pepsi Here 3
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 43 min Mature Dude 160
WestCare of Kentucky Rehab (Feb '10) 1 hr Terrible Place 66
Stump Speeches 2 hr Truth hurts 29
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 7 hr Pepsi 10

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages