pikeville basketball
whatever

Corbin, KY

#63 Mar 4, 2014
The axe wrote:
Will fall very soon
we hear that every year but nothing happens.
Whatever

Corbin, KY

#64 Mar 4, 2014
The axe wrote:
Will fall very soon
we hear this every year after basketball season but it never happens.
For the love of Pikeville

Pikeville, KY

#65 Mar 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>we hear this every year after basketball season but it never happens.
If I were Bart and Den I would make it happen. I would step down for the good of the team. of course they are not going to. Parent and fans we need to stand together and go to Mr Green and the board members. I have talked to one member but we need to go as a group We don't need the 2 Jokers. Isn't that what the players call them?
The axe

Pikeville, KY

#66 Mar 4, 2014
For the love of Pikeville wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were Bart and Den I would make it happen. I would step down for the good of the team. of course they are not going to. Parent and fans we need to stand together and go to Mr Green and the board members. I have talked to one member but we need to go as a group We don't need the 2 Jokers. Isn't that what the players call them?
I would go to jail if I post what the players call and think of them. Change is coming if not they won't win 5 games next year and the higher ups know this. Basketball is a joke...at Pikeville
Xxxx

Pikeville, KY

#67 Mar 4, 2014
Denny will be named coach and they will play the same type of game as this year.
Agreed

Pikeville, KY

#68 Mar 4, 2014
Xxxx wrote:
Denny will be named coach and they will play the same type of game as this year.
Denny probable will be named the head coach. When you do the job anyway you need to get the credit and pay. Everybody knows Denny is the coach. He forgot more about basketball then Bart will ever know. Denny is a good man I don't care Xxxx what you say and a great coach. People like you are just jealous. Shame on you. This team will go far with Denny coaching. Good luck Denny. I am glad they are giving you the head coaching job.
What you sow you reap

Pikeville, KY

#69 Mar 5, 2014
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny probable will be named the head coach. When you do the job anyway you need to get the credit and pay. Everybody knows Denny is the coach. He forgot more about basketball then Bart will ever know. Denny is a good man I don't care Xxxx what you say and a great coach. People like you are just jealous. Shame on you. This team will go far with Denny coaching. Good luck Denny. I am glad they are giving you the head coaching job.
Is this you Denny taking up for yourself. Remember what you sow u reap so you have a lot of reaping coming to you for all that you have done against players. You know what I'm talking about!!!! Shame on you and that goes for you too, Bart.
Xxxx

Pikeville, KY

#70 Mar 5, 2014
Did not say I was against Denny getting the job, because he has done it anyway. I don't think the team would be same without Blaine. I would say he led team in all stats except rebounds and that was Hamilton I think.
Oooo

United States

#71 Mar 5, 2014
Xxxx wrote:
Did not say I was against Denny getting the job, because he has done it anyway. I don't think the team would be same without Blaine. I would say he led team in all stats except rebounds and that was Hamilton I think.
I don't think anyone has any bragging rights. Lost 18 or so games, first game of the district. That's so funny no super stars on this team. Why do you think so many of the players quit?
Lol lol lol
Agreed

Pikeville, KY

#72 Mar 5, 2014
Xxxx wrote:
Blaine was all they had on the team. Just think about next years team and nothing coming up. Recruits won't come with a record like that. Seriously won't win a game even with Denny as the head coach and Bart gone. No way to turn it around
Xxxx

Pikeville, KY

#73 Mar 5, 2014
Losing Hamilton is certainly rough. Time to use the bench. Someone may transfer in if all they want is playing time. THE TROUBLE WITH PROMISES. Play people who really want to play,not people who feel they can't be replaced.
Yes

Pikeville, KY

#74 Mar 6, 2014
Xxxx wrote:
Losing Hamilton is certainly rough. Time to use the bench. Someone may transfer in if all they want is playing time. THE TROUBLE WITH PROMISES. Play people who really want to play,not people who feel they can't be replaced.
Even losing gage ray will hurt the team. It is not going to get any better as long as you have the same coaches. Bart acts like a Christian man...what a joke. His favorite word to call the boys is PUSSY. What kind of man would tell a player....it is time for us to break up...then kicks em off the team. Bart wears a big ole dog chain around his neck. Denny pulls it and Bart barks like a dog. How can players play with all the drama of the coaches. I don't think a teacher would get by with such treatment of kids. Yes the administration knows all about it and just turn their head. Shame on you.
Recruits

Springfield, KY

#75 Mar 6, 2014
Uh.....I beleive recruiting is illegal on the high school level.
Recruit

United States

#76 Mar 6, 2014
Recruits wrote:
Uh.....I beleive recruiting is illegal on the high school level.
Not at Pikeville High School. Ask anyone.......everyone knows. Kids at Pikeville either Quit, get kicked off or just won't play for the 2 clowns. We all know Pikeville BB coaches are recruiting machines. Right Bart. Let me say this.......they still can't win. Lol
Concerned Citizen

Ashburn, VA

#77 Mar 22, 2014
I hope Bart gets fired no matter of fact I pray that Pikeville will do the right thing and get rid of them both. I really don't know how either sleep at night. I place most of the blame on Bart bc he is the coach and let the things that happened happen instead of standing up for his players. Respect is earned not demanded. And mine was never earned matter of fact they never tried to earn it. Bart I really hope your happy by the way your going to be remembered as a coach one that didn't give two shits about his players nor make his own decisions along with the numerous other things I could go on and on about the bad and can't think of anything good to say. You let DM mess everything up for you hell you even helped him. Can't blame the boys for this one you done it all to yourself.
Concerned Citizen

Ashburn, VA

#78 Mar 22, 2014
I know one thing if either one of these men are on the bench next year I will not attend nor support any of the ballgames!
Well

Ransom, KY

#79 Mar 23, 2014
Get ready...basketball is at a all time low. I really believe that nobody cares. Sad thing is Bart and Denny claim I said claim to be Christians yet Bart's favorite word for the players is pussy. Michael Rowe don't give a shit. He is just worried about trying to find him another job...good luck with that......just this year Michael has had at least 5 meetings with parents. With attendance at ball games down and the worst record in the schools history you would think someone would stand up. Oh they preach that they are rebuilding well...the same kids have been playing for the last 3yrs.....you know the nations finest.....
Bart

Winchester, KY

#80 Mar 23, 2014
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I know one thing if either one of these men are on the bench next year I will not attend nor support any of the ballgames!
Whether you attend or support is no concern of mine. Be assured I will be head coach and Denny will be my assistant.. Yes, we do attend the state tournament at the expense of the school.
Xxxx

Chesterfield, MO

#81 Mar 23, 2014
Told you the recruiting would start,one from BL done others to come. Construction business is good , contracts with certain utility companies too.
One eye jack

Ransom, KY

#82 Mar 23, 2014
Xxxx wrote:
Told you the recruiting would start,one from BL done others to come. Construction business is good , contracts with certain utility companies too.
Once the recruits get here they don't want to be here. Who would want to play for a bunch of clowns. Since I am new can somebody help me out. Does the boosters really pay for Bart's and Denny's family to go to the state tournament every year. In my good eye that is $$$$ thousands that could be spent on the boys. Tell me this is not true. I haven't heard of the head coaches in other sports getting this luxury...hey xxxx the recruits they get can't even start or get much playing time at the school they came from...think about that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 24 min One Eyed Willy 2,221
Airport mobile home 31 min Rays Sidekick 68
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ChromiuMan 148,870
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 1 hr Bad daddy 1
bingo 2 hr snakerode 20
EQT shutting down mass firings 2 hr sucka 40
I Want Hillary! 2 hr Talent scout 2
Island Creek shooting 5 hr Leann 111
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 8 hr Uncle Tom 32,362
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 8 hr why bother 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages