First Prev
of 5
Next Last
My2Cents

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2014
Bart and Denny Paul are 2non coaching idiots if they cared anything about the kids they would stepdown.all they're doing is embarrassing themself and the kids.tonight's game was pitiful.they let the starters get 3 fouls before benching they're afraid to play anyone else. I know they have know 2 fouls first quarter. Dumbest coaching I've ever seen.
My2Cents

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Oops b4 the topix police come after me I made a typo what I meant was they know they should take a player out after two fouls first half. Put more pressure on a player by keeping him couldn't play as hard as he would have been able to second half bc of worrying about fouling.
PikevilleStudent

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Why was Shelby Valley fans sitting on Pikevilles side? Must like Pikeville more! HaHa!
just for fun

Virgie, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
PikevilleStudent wrote:
Why was Shelby Valley fans sitting on Pikevilles side? Must like Pikeville more! HaHa!
The valley side was FULL the pikeville side was empty except for a few pikeville fans
just wondering

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2014
With Denny Paul on the bench pikeville basketball will never be nothing . Bart your losing with the kids you are playing try playing with your bench can't be any worse never know who will have a hot hand . The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome . Try and do something different maybe you will start winning . Are you a puppet or are you the coach I know you can be . Stop listening to Denny Paul its not working he's no coach not one county school wants him that should tell you something .
Oh yea

Phelps, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Well
Parent

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 26, 2014
just wondering wrote:
With Denny Paul on the bench pikeville basketball will never be nothing . Bart your losing with the kids you are playing try playing with your bench can't be any worse never know who will have a hot hand . The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome . Try and do something different maybe you will start winning . Are you a puppet or are you the coach I know you can be . Stop listening to Denny Paul its not working he's no coach not one county school wants him that should tell you something .
I agree with you. It's a fact that the county will not hire Denny. Have you ever thought of this..........if it hadn't been for the two that transferred to PHS this year Bart would only have eight players on his team. It's a sad day for PHS when only eight boys want to play varsity ball. I'm sure there are great athletes sitting in the classroom that would try out for the team if PHS had a different coaching staff. Can anyone tell me why PISS is allowing Bart and Denny to destroy basketball at Pikeville. The nearby counties are laughing at Pikeville. All you have to do is attend the games and hear the remarks. SHAME ON YOU PISS FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN TO A GREAT SCHOOL.
My say

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Bart will you please do the city of Pikeville a favor and quit. All you are worried about is a social life with the other coaches. Just embarrassing to the community. You worry about matching attire and what kind of hair dye you are going to use next. You will never make a coach. Not a real one. You got Your BFF sitting on the bench cussing the refs over and over, when in fact his son wasn't fouled just making 2 many shit moves. What kind of example is that. Bart you have lots of kids sitting on that bench that don't get a chance to show their talent. He'll put em in they sure couldn't do any worse or do you have to ask daddy's permission. Why not have different starters with the exception of Huffman to good to sit on the bench. We wouldn't stand a chance. Just simple facts. Start 4 more they sure couldn't play any worse with a record like ours.
My say

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2014
I seriously can't wait for this season to end that way my son don't have to hang his head down on the bench. If they don't fire the coaching staff next year will not be any different. Probable worse.
Please

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2014
Bart do the school a favor......quit
Oh my

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2014
Did anybody watch Denny during the jv game last night. I couldn't watch. The game for watching him..he thought he was in the game playing. Just embarrassing to the school.
I laughed again tonight Bart thought he won the regional championship.
just wondering

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2014
Sad thing is that Bart is taking a crap on the players that stood by him when the rest wouldn't or didn't. I really can't understand how Bart lays his head down at night. I have no respect for this man and in no way has he even tried to earn it.
Well

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2014
just wondering wrote:
Sad thing is that Bart is taking a crap on the players that stood by him when the rest wouldn't or didn't. I really can't understand how Bart lays his head down at night. I have no respect for this man and in no way has he even tried to earn it.
There was 2 that couldn't stand by Bart. He kicked them off the team. Sad for the senior that hung in there all these years. Bart don't have a mind of his own. Denny sets and feels his head full of shit. Then Bart acts on it like a dumbass. You know what is sad we parents just sit back and let it happen. Let's not go to Rowe or green they don't care. How about we go to the board members maybe that will get some attention.
Sicko

West Liberty, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2014
If you are this invested in pville basketball, maybe you should have played yourself when you were young instead of trying desperately to live through your kid...

You are coming off as worse than one of these fat ass pageant moms!!!
Xxxx

Virgie, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2014
Your boy certainly won,t get any playing time if Dom can find 2more recruits
Xxxx

Virgie, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2014
D P M. Not Dom. Sorry Things are in motion to make this happen.
Hold the Farm

Virgie, KY

#18 Feb 2, 2014
I don,t think they will leave
Well

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Tell me who would want to play for Bart? You have a lot of drama. Not a kid that can actually play basketball and if you are a threat to poppa son well as Bart would. Put it you break up.
Xxxx

Virgie, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2014
if transferring means a financial gain to parent or promises of scholarships . transferring also removes that player from the competition SELF SERVING PARENTS
Hum

Pikeville, KY

#21 Feb 4, 2014
What is self serving parent......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Huffman (Jan '14) 6 min roy hyder 3
Is the City of Pikeville going to make prostitu... 58 min rebel 21
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Sweepyface 6,573
ANE pushes Sunday liquor yet again! 1 hr Get Drunk Sunday 8
Commons Apartments 1 hr Plywood Disasters 77
10 percent equals 90 percent of crime. - blacks 2 hr White Trash 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr lmao 20,208
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 2 hr Sammy 54
Robert Marble RIP 4 hr Storm_Chaser 9
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 4 hr lmfao 49