of 2
Next Last
lkb

Harold, KY

#22 Apr 19, 2011
guy girl parade wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean he is trying to run again??
Your a complete dumbass you have no knowledge of what the hell is going on this was over a year ago apparently you really have no life, job, family or anything to look through every forum until you find ones that involve Dekan it's kinda scary how obsessed with him you are your a bit of a stalker aren't ya how about you just forget about him and get a job...Your the low life piece of worthless shit!! BTW he is NOT on the run so don't get to excited there it's ppl like you that make me sick you wish nothing but bad things on ppl but it's ok your just pissed because Dekan is proving all you cocksuckers wrong!! Go find something worth doing like getting a job
You_know_so_much

Flint, MI

#23 Dec 28, 2011
Dan Caines has been locked up, months before this post started...so please leave him out of this
cody

Richmond, KY

#25 Oct 23, 2013
i heard wrote:
that Nathan steals all kinds of shit juss for cigs and gas
Yeah f*ck you!! this is his bestfriend cody. he dont gotta steal shit. hes got a job. unlike you prolly. fu** you!!
old friend

Buffalo, WV

#26 Oct 31, 2013
I heard chris anderson gave Natasha Shields Hep C from him shooting up!I was told someone seen her at the dr and she was talking about it and crying..but she probably had hep c before Chris even came along
Iwannaknow

United States

#27 Nov 13, 2013
Is the Chris Anderson that u all r talking about from up kimper? The one I know is and has an older sister named Taneeka and an older brother who killed himself, his name was Jeremiah..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stump Speeches 1 hr Puhlease 37
Millard Sucks 3 hr milli vanilli 2
Alcohol/Hillbilly Days 3 hr PI Joe 21
Pepsi or Coke 4 hr fat boy 5
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,744
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 162
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 4 hr Ahillarydeportable 220
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 4 hr Ahillarydeportable 11

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance