Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

guy girl parade wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean he is trying to run again??
Your a complete dumbass you have no knowledge of what the hell is going on this was over a year ago apparently you really have no life, job, family or anything to look through every forum until you find ones that involve Dekan it's kinda scary how obsessed with him you are your a bit of a stalker aren't ya how about you just forget about him and get a job...Your the low life piece of worthless shit!! BTW he is NOT on the run so don't get to excited there it's ppl like you that make me sick you wish nothing but bad things on ppl but it's ok your just pissed because Dekan is proving all you cocksuckers wrong!! Go find something worth doing like getting a job
You_know_so_much

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Dan Caines has been locked up, months before this post started...so please leave him out of this
cody

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

i heard wrote:
that Nathan steals all kinds of shit juss for cigs and gas
Yeah f*ck you!! this is his bestfriend cody. he dont gotta steal shit. hes got a job. unlike you prolly. fu** you!!
old friend

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I heard chris anderson gave Natasha Shields Hep C from him shooting up!I was told someone seen her at the dr and she was talking about it and crying..but she probably had hep c before Chris even came along
Iwannaknow

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Is the Chris Anderson that u all r talking about from up kimper? The one I know is and has an older sister named Taneeka and an older brother who killed himself, his name was Jeremiah..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Libertarian 122,749
Open Question for Vanderbeck - Grow a set you 12 min UMG MGC H2O 1
paris cowboy =music 28 min SOMEBODY 1,198
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min GOTP 138,662
Cheating Husbands n Truck Drivers 45 min Oddles of Noodles 16
Harry Reid: Inhuman Hypocrite 48 min tactic 40
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 52 min Jen 20,223
A sheriff who can not drive 1 hr Par 149
Thad Manning 6 hr You Are Right 14
Judge 8 hr Amy 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••